I Am A Grownup...

Because grownups swear. You hit your hand with a hammer, and you yell "Fuck!" We feel like an idiot, and just say , "Well, fuck me," We just do. Now understand, I also see a difference between "Well, that was fucking stupid," and "Well, fuck you!" I said I would swear - I didn't say I would swear at people,

Sophomoric name calling, on the other hand, is what five-year-olds resort to when they have lost an argument:

"well..well..well...you're just a big stinky-head poo-poo face!!!"

And, I'm sorry, I have no time, energy, nor interest in wasting my time with people who have the mentality of five-year-olds.

I hear that, but I would still argue the claim that cussing is grown-up behavior. :D I'm personally not offended by it, but I find people who have to add a swear into every sentence to be quite juvenile, like teenage boys.

I dislike both political parties, and I have no problem with degrading them and will do so. The two major parties are destroying our country and dividing us.

I personally think that swearing should be used a little like pepper in a soup..
Pretty much where I'm at. I just wanted to get it out of the way, up front, that I do swear. that way any of the nancies that are going to piss themselves over someone using "naughty words" will know what they're in for with me. :)

A well positioned swear-word can indeed be quite effective.

Because grownups swear. You hit your hand with a hammer, and you yell "Fuck!" We feel like an idiot, and just say , "Well, fuck me," We just do. Now understand, I also see a difference between "Well, that was fucking stupid," and "Well, fuck you!" I said I would swear - I didn't say I would swear at people,

Sophomoric name calling, on the other hand, is what five-year-olds resort to when they have lost an argument:

"well..well..well...you're just a big stinky-head poo-poo face!!!"

And, I'm sorry, I have no time, energy, nor interest in wasting my time with people who have the mentality of five-year-olds.

I hear that, but I would still argue the claim that cussing is grown-up behavior. :D I'm personally not offended by it, but I find people who have to add a swear into every sentence to be quite juvenile, like teenage boys.

I dislike both political parties, and I have no problem with degrading them and will do so. The two major parties are destroying our country and dividing us.

I personally think that swearing should be used a little like pepper in a soup..

I cuss too sometimes! I try not to though because it isn't very lady like. :D

Oh, I dunno. I find that a fine lady who can drop the occasional bomb can be quite the turn-on. Just ask @Sherry - she is a master at getting guys' attention!!! :D

Let me fix you up on a blind date.

Oh, wouldnt want to steal your honey, now.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I, for one, love it when a new USMB member takes the time to explain how he or she will act as a member here. It is very important. Very important indeed. I especially appreciate it when they do so three or your times in their first thread. If not for that, some of us would never figure it out. I mean....just posting for a while would never suffice. It is imperative that it be explained.

Heya. Just wanted to introduce myself, and give fair warning right off the bat. I. Am. A. Grownup. Which means I fuck. I shit. I damn. In short, I swear. So, if there is anyone on this forum who have delicate little virgin eyes that are going to bleed, and explode when they read "naughty words", then I'm probably not gonna be the guy you wanna debate with. I don't censor myself for my kids. I don't censor myself for my wife. Hell! I don't censor myself for my own fucking mother! So why the fuck would I censor myself for a bunch of anonymous forum posters that I do not know, and will never met.

That being said, I love a good healthy debate, but I promise you that sophomoric labeling like "libtard", or "rethuglican" will result in nothing but being ignored by me. If you have such a low opinion of the opposition that you are incapable of refraining from such sophomoric invectives, then, in my opinion, you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

So...that's me. ...yay...:tinfoil:
We all love naughty words! Welcome. I'm glad you feel the same way I do about the intolerant and ignorant labels.

Previewing is a two-way street idiot. Welcome to a feature I like to call ignore.

Heya. Just wanted to introduce myself, and give fair warning right off the bat. I. Am. A. Grownup. Which means I fuck. I shit. I damn. In short, I swear. So, if there is anyone on this forum who have delicate little virgin eyes that are going to bleed, and explode when they read "naughty words", then I'm probably not gonna be the guy you wanna debate with. I don't censor myself for my kids. I don't censor myself for my wife. Hell! I don't censor myself for my own fucking mother! So why the fuck would I censor myself for a bunch of anonymous forum posters that I do not know, and will never met.

That being said, I love a good healthy debate, but I promise you that sophomoric labeling like "libtard", or "rethuglican" will result in nothing but being ignored by me. If you have such a low opinion of the opposition that you are incapable of refraining from such sophomoric invectives, then, in my opinion, you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

You will find that this board is restricted to well thought out, civil discourse

Your rough language will not fit in

You will find that this board is restricted to well thought out, civil discourse

Welll...I haven't really seen that thus far, but okay... :)

Well, hello there Czernobog......so good to see you. I think you will like this forum a lot. We just got new software, but most of us have adjusted to it and liking all the added benefits.....hope to see you around, a lot.....and I know you don't censor yourself....:D

th

royalty-free-smiley-clipart-illustration-1115882tn.jpg

Yo, Czernobog, good to see you again after all this time. Hope you are well and prospering.
He is a friends of yours? well I hope he is not a #$%^y @&! like you are.
You have to forgive this one, Czernobog - they only let him walk the sanitarium garden once a day. The rest of the time he's drooling thinking of BBC and typing stuff with only one hand.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I'm 43, a veteran of the United States Navy, and when I debate I don't need to cuss, you know, having an education.

Being a grown up requires acting like one too.

Fuck you

Forum List

Back