I Am A Grownup...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Heya. Just wanted to introduce myself, and give fair warning right off the bat. I. Am. A. Grownup. Which means I fuck. I shit. I damn. In short, I swear. So, if there is anyone on this forum who have delicate little virgin eyes that are going to bleed, and explode when they read "naughty words", then I'm probably not gonna be the guy you wanna debate with. I don't censor myself for my kids. I don't censor myself for my wife. Hell! I don't censor myself for my own fucking mother! So why the fuck would I censor myself for a bunch of anonymous forum posters that I do not know, and will never met.

That being said, I love a good healthy debate, but I promise you that sophomoric labeling like "libtard", or "rethuglican" will result in nothing but being ignored by me. If you have such a low opinion of the opposition that you are incapable of refraining from such sophomoric invectives, then, in my opinion, you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

So...that's me. ...yay...:tinfoil:

Heya. Just wanted to introduce myself, and give fair warning right off the bat. I. Am. A. Grownup. Which means I fuck. I shit. I damn. In short, I swear. So, if there is anyone on this forum who have delicate little virgin eyes that are going to bleed, and explode when they read "naughty words", then I'm probably not gonna be the guy you wanna debate with. I don't censor myself for my kids. I don't censor myself for my wife. Hell! I don't censor myself for my own fucking mother! So why the fuck would I censor myself for a bunch of anonymous forum posters that I do not know, and will never met.

That being said, I love a good healthy debate, but I promise you that sophomoric labeling like "libtard", or "rethuglican" will result in nothing but being ignored by me. If you have such a low opinion of the opposition that you are incapable of refraining from such sophomoric invectives, then, in my opinion, you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

So...that's me. ...yay...:tinfoil:

doesnt mean so much to me

to mean so much to you

welcome aboard

Welcome dickhead! :D
Oh! I can see we're gonna get along just fine... :ahole-1:

I was only joking with you, but what I'm trying to figure out is why is cussing okay but "libtard/repuklican," etc. not okay by your personal standards, and why should anyone care about your personal standards? Do you think people are going to be "hurt" if you put them on ignore?

AND . . . what makes you think that cussing is "grown-up" behavior anyway?

It's like you say, "hey, tolerate me and my cussing, but I won't tolerate you saying negative things about political parties." Interesting.

I was only joking with you, but what I'm trying to figure out is why is cussing okay but "libtard/repuklican," etc. not okay by your personal standards, and why should anyone care about your personal standards? Do you think people are going to be "hurt" if you put them on ignore?

It's like you say, "hey, tolerate me and my cussing, but I won't tolerate you saying negative things about political parties." Interesting.
Because grownups swear. You hit your hand with a hammer, and you yell "Fuck!" We feel like an idiot, and just say , "Well, fuck me," We just do. Now understand, I also see a difference between "Well, that was fucking stupid," and "Well, fuck you!" I said I would swear - I didn't say I would swear at people,

Sophomoric name calling, on the other hand, is what five-year-olds resort to when they have lost an argument:

"well..well..well...you're just a big stinky-head poo-poo face!!!"

And, I'm sorry, I have no time, energy, nor interest in wasting my time with people who have the mentality of five-year-olds.

Last edited:
Hello Czernobog...

1616707b17pgkzlmt.gif

:)

Because grownups swear. You hit your hand with a hammer, and you yell "Fuck!" We feel like an idiot, and just say , "Well, fuck me," We just do. Now understand, I also see a difference between "Well, that was fucking stupid," and "Well, fuck you!" I said I would swear - I didn't say I would swear at people,

Sophomoric name calling, on the other hand, is what five-year-olds resort to when they have lost an argument:

And, I'm sorry, I have no time, energy, nor interest in wasting my time with people who have the mentality of five-year-olds.

I hear that, but I would still argue the claim that cussing is grown-up behavior. :D I'm personally not offended by it, but I find people who have to add a swear into every sentence to be quite juvenile, like teenage boys.

I dislike both political parties, and I have no problem with degrading them and will do so. The two major parties are destroying our country and dividing us.

I hear that, but I would still argue the claim that cussing is grown-up behavior. :D I'm personally not offended by it, but I find people who have to add a swear into every sentence to be quite juvenile, like teenage boys.

I dislike both political parties, and I have no problem with degrading them and will do so. The two major parties are destroying our country and dividing us.
Well, fuck! I fucking didn't fucking say I had fucking to fucking use it every fucking other fucking word!!! (Just kidding!)

I actually agree. :) I mean, I swear, but the point of "fuck" is supposed to be to show an emotional "added punch" if you will to a particular opinion. If someone just swears like a sailor every other post, then the use of the tool kinda looses its edge. :) I just made it part of my intro, because I have been on other forums where posters wanted to waste time, and energy, "poo-pooing" me for daring to use "naughty language" in my post, rather than responding to the actual content of my posts, and I would just prefer everyone know right up front who I am, and how I speak, so that we can avoid the inevitable "piss off" that will result from non-sequitur of someone trying to censor me during my posts. :)

I personally think that swearing should be used a little like pepper in a soup..

I personally think that swearing should be used a little like pepper in a soup..
Pretty much where I'm at. I just wanted to get it out of the way, up front, that I do swear. that way any of the nancies that are going to piss themselves over someone using "naughty words" will know what they're in for with me. :)

I cuss too sometimes! I try not to though because it isn't very lady like. :D

Pretty much where I'm at. I just wanted to get it out of the way, up front, that I do swear. that way any of the nancies that are going to piss themselves over someone using "naughty words" will know what they're in for with me. :)

A well positioned swear-word can indeed be quite effective.

Oh, I dunno. I find that a fine lady who can drop the occasional bomb can be quite the turn-on. Just ask @Sherry - she is a master at getting guys' attention!!! :D

A well positioned swear-word can indeed be quite effective.

Oh, I dunno. I find that a fine lady who can drop the occasional bomb can be quite the turn-on. Just ask @Sherry - she is a master at getting guys' attention!!! :D

Nope. I don't like it, and that's why I try not to do it. If I'm angry about something, or just joking around, then I will sometimes cuss, but I really don't enjoy cussing all that much. :D

I should add, that I don't care if other people cuss. No big deal to me. I'm not offended, it's just my personal choice to try and not cuss so much. LOL!

AND if you cuss at me, I WILL cuss back! :cheeky-smiley-018:

If you cuss in front of your kids, then no, you are not grownup. The rest of your post sounds like some zitface in his mom's basement trying to sound tough.

If you cuss in front of your kids, then no, you are not grownup. The rest of your post sounds like some zitface in his mom's basement trying to sound tough.
And this is the way to respond to newbies in USMB? Really?
Only if they introduce themselves that way. Now, go pound sand.

Oh, I think you are forgetting the Zone in which you are posting right now. You might want to reconsider that.

Forum List

Back