I am a democrat...should be mandatory reading

Slavery is over. But conservatives in the south trying to strip black folks of their rights is still alive and strong.

"The Supreme Court on Thursday sided with Black voters who challenged Alabama’s congressional map as a violation of the Voting Rights Act, meaning the state likely will have to draw a new map with another majority-minority district before the 2024 election."

That was 4 DAYS ago.

Alabama knows who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. Which is why they vote republican.

Black folks know too. Which is why they vote democrat.
When did the slave state of Alabama, controlled by the Party of Slavery, allow blacks to vote?

Your attempt to dance around the legacy of racism by conservatives in the south doesn't change history.

As your ilk are still strying to strip black folks of their rights today. With alabama being slapped down by the Supreme Court for violating the Voting Rights act.....4 days ago.

Alabama knows which party represents the legacy of the confederacy. Not in 1865. Not 100 years ago.

TODAY.

And Alabama votes overwhelmingly with republicans and Trump. Along with almost all of the former slave states.
The legacy of racism in the south has a long and lurid history tied to the Democrat party, the Party of Slavery.

Goon squads to be increased by the New Democrat military and law enforcement composed of illegal aliens with nothing but contempt for Americans.

Do you think they'll attack our capitol like some kind of Trump supporter?

Scary.

The legacy of racism in the south has a long and lurid history tied to the Democrat party, the Party of Slavery.

The legacy of racism in the south has a long and lurid history tied to conservatives.

Which is why the south is red as heart's blood. Because the former slave states know *exactly* who represents the confederacy and its defense of slavery.

As do black folks.

Which is why former slave states vote overwhelmingly republican. And black folks vote vote overwhelmingly for democrats.

The legacy of racism in the south has a long and lurid history tied to conservatives.

Which is why the south is red as heart's blood. Because the former slave states know *exactly* who represents the. confederacy and its defense of slavery.

As do black folks.

Which is why former slave states vote overwhelmingly republican. And black folks vote vote overwhelmingly for democrats.
It wasn't conservatives who went to war in an effort to defend slavery. It was the Democrat party, the Party of Slavery which did that.

Attack the capital? Like the guy wearing makeup and a hat with horns?

Where is he in this sea of Trump supporters attacking cops? Point him out.

jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

It wasn't conservatives who went to defend slavery. It was the Democrat party, the Party of Slavery.

Nonsense. It was ONLY conservatives that went to defend slavery. The history of slavery and oppression is tied intimately and inextricably with conservatives.

Which is why virtually every slave state votes for Republicans and Trump. That's where the conservatives are.

Nonsense. It was ONLY conservatives that went to defend slavery. The history of slavery and oppression is tied intimately and inextricably with conservatives.

Which is why virtually every slave state votes for Republicans and Trump. That's where the conservatives are.
Delusional. You're embarrassing yourself.

Carry on.

This is one of the clearesr looks at being a democrat...

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

It's not 1960 anymore.

That's why the Republican Party is bleeding young people at any alarming rate.

Delusional. You're embarrassing yourself.

Carry on.

Denying the history of slavery being tied with conservatism doesn't change history.

It merely demonstrates your desperate, willful ignorance of it.

Conservatives pushed every jim crow law, every defense of slavery. Conservatives left the democratic party, starting in the 60s with Johnson's great society. Johnson knew he'd lose the south if he defended and protected the rights of black folks. He did it anyway. The flight of conservatives from the democratic party continued through the 90s and wrapped up in the 2010s.

Conservatives are in the republican party now.

Which is why Alabama and virtually every former slave state....votes republican.

Black folks get it too. Which is why Black folks vote overwhelmingly democrat. They know where the conservatives are too.

Why would they! The white house isn't an American institution. Haven't you seen the new flag? It's YOUR capitol.

It took a Trump supporter to finally bring the confederate flag into the capitol

file-20210113-21-1t6lk0q.jpg

Are they going to act like a Trump supporter? Will they be attacking the capitol like MAGA?

ErElIUIXIAIUn8I.jpg:large

If so, scary!

It took a Trump supporter to finally bring the confederate flag into the capitol

file-20210113-21-1t6lk0q.jpg

Are they going to act like a Trump supporter? Will they be attacking the capitol like MAGA?

ErElIUIXIAIUn8I.jpg:large

If so, scary!
I like the Confederate flag. I'm glad someone brought it to the capitol. My husband had that flag tattooed on his right arm.

I like the Confederate flag. I'm glad someone brought it to the capitol. My husband had that flag tattooed on his right arm.

Of course you do. It represents the murder of Americans in defense of the tyranny. Its the flag of traitors to the United States.

Your ilk love that shit.

Denying the history of slavery being tied with conservatism doesn't change history.

It merely demonstrates your desperate, willful ignorance of it.

Conservatives pushed every jim crow law, every defense of slavery. Conservatives left the democratic party, starting in the 60s with Johnson's great society. Johnson knew he'd lose the south if he defended and protected the rights of black folks. He did it anyway. The flight of conservatives from the democratic party continued through the 90s and wrapped up in the 2010s.

Conservatives are in the republican party now.

Which is why Alabama and virtually every former slave state....votes republican.

Black folks get it too. Which is why Black folks vote overwhelmingly democrat. They know where the conservatives are too.
You must be a 1619 project groupie.

A right winger pretending to be a Democrat and tossing out spectacularly one-sided straw man after straw man is as dumb as a left winger doing the opposite.

People who are infected with a hardcore partisan ideology are causing grave damage to this country.
And what the hell are you doing? You're just as much a far Left whackjob as the rest.

Of course you do. It represents the murder of Americans in defense of the tyranny. Its the flag of traitors to the United States.

Your ilk love that shit.
It is the flag of a people unwilling to accept economic oppression.

Other than that, your entire position is "Waa waaa waaaa I gotta use the Civil War because my party is a shit show today."

Forum List

Back