I am a democrat...should be mandatory reading

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is one of the clearesr looks at being a democrat...

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

Where are the editors for this column? Here, I will fix it.

I am a Democrat Donald J. Trump and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

I am a Democrat Donald J. Trump and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

Yeah.....Trump controls the press......are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post?

American Thinker?

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

:rofl:

:thewave:

Racist Democrats of the past are now voting Republican... JFK went against them and Goldwater gave them a home in the GOP...
Want proof
1956 v 2020 Presidential election
348px-ElectoralCollege1956.svg.png
348px-ElectoralCollege2020.svg.png

Look at the deep south... Those voters just changed because the Democrats there stance...

So nice try...

But GOP own the con job that is trickle down Voodoo Economics...
So the GOP borrow a shit load of money to give a tax cut mainly to rich people and has everyone shoulder the burden of paying that back... It just smart way of transferring money from everyone to rich people

Sell a line that it will pay for itself (never does)....

In fairness the GOP have really sold that con job well... They even convinced themselves...

Europeans looked and just laughed, what idiot thinks that giving money to a rich person is going to make yourself wealthy?

The sons of Rupert Murdoch are radical leftists…..
You are calling Lachlan Murdoch radical leftist.

Thanks for removing any doubt that you are not as either lying (might learnt from Tucker) or a thick as dogshit...

Hopefully the Guardian is right

In a plausible scenario,” Manning writes, “after Rupert has passed and his shares are dispersed among the four adult children, the three on the other side of Lachlan could choose to manifest control over all of the Murdoch businesses, and to do it in a way that enhances democracies around the world rather than undermining them.

A right winger pretending to be a Democrat and tossing out spectacularly one-sided straw man after straw man is as dumb as a left winger doing the opposite.

People who are infected with a hardcore partisan ideology are causing grave damage to this country.
Yea...

I will make a thread later how I voted for Trump really supported him but I am having second thoughts because he sexually assaulted and raped women...

I will make a thread later how I voted for Trump really supported him but I am having second thoughts because he is not hard line enough on 'Woke'. 'Woke' being anything I arbitrarily don't like..

Racist Democrats of the past are now voting Republican... JFK went against them and Goldwater gave them a home in the GOP...
Want proof
1956 v 2020 Presidential election
348px-ElectoralCollege1956.svg.png
348px-ElectoralCollege2020.svg.png

Look at the deep south... Those voters just changed because the Democrats there stance...

So nice try...

But GOP own the con job that is trickle down Voodoo Economics...
So the GOP borrow a shit load of money to give a tax cut mainly to rich people and has everyone shoulder the burden of paying that back... It just smart way of transferring money from everyone to rich people

Sell a line that it will pay for itself (never does)....

In fairness the GOP have really sold that con job well... They even convinced themselves...

Europeans looked and just laughed, what idiot thinks that giving money to a rich person is going to make yourself wealthy?

Yeah...sell that bullshit to biden voters......the democrat party is based on racism......their entire strategy is based on skin color........

The sons of Rupert Murdoch are radical leftists…..
Because they fired a lying moron?

It wasn't Rupert's sons, idiot.

Decision to Sack Tucker Carlson Came Straight from ...​

1682590683260.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › decision-sack-tuc...

3 days ago — The decision to fire Tucker Carlson from his ratings juggernaut show on Fox News reportedly came straight from Rupert Murdoch.

Do you really think Rupert would have let his sons do that?

Maybe it was the lizard people, Q-NUT.

Democrats and women......

Women believe I’m all in for them. After all, I’ve supported abortion for decades, and they’ve been a reliable voting bloc. But I use them in ways they never think about. When they vote for me because I support abortion, they also support my killing of women’s athletics. It doesn’t matter that only .5% of the population is transgender, official U.S. policy is to allow biological men to compete against biological women. Are women looking out for other women? They must be focused on something else… just as they should be. I plan to destroy all of women’s competitive sports, and I’ll do so with the help of women.

Because they fired a lying moron?

It wasn't Rupert's sons, idiot.

Decision to Sack Tucker Carlson Came Straight from ...

View attachment 780126
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › decision-sack-tuc...
3 days ago — The decision to fire Tucker Carlson from his ratings juggernaut show on Fox News reportedly came straight from Rupert Murdoch.

Do you really think Rupert would have let his sons do that?

Maybe it was the lizard people, Q-NUT.

Yeah....right....he's 90 years old......sell that to biden voters......

Yeah....right....he's 90 years old......sell that to biden voters......
Got sold to some teabaggers.

Decision to Sack Tucker Carlson Came Straight from ...​

1682591252691.png
National Review
https://www.nationalreview.com › news › decision-to-...

Rupert Murdoch Made Decision to Fire Tucker Carlson ...​

1682591595575.png
Sputnik News
https://sputnikglobe.com › News

2 days ago — The decision to cut Tucker Carlson from Fox News' host lineup reportedly came down from none other than Rupert Murdoch, ...

Forum List

Back