I am a democrat...should be mandatory reading

It is the flag of a people unwilling to accept economic oppression.

And by 'economic oppression'....you mean the end of slavery.

Read the secession docs. They're all about hostility to slavery.

Your ilk murdered tens of thousands of American US servicemen......to preserve child slavery. Where babies were born as property. To preserve the ability to murder or mutilate people at will if you owned them. To preserve one of the most heinous, vile, evil practice to ever haunt our species.

To preserve the power of the State to strip a person of EVERY right, so they could be turned into property.

The legacy of your ancestors (or at least your partners) is being a traitor to preserve tyranny.

Yuck.

Anyone complaining about the Confederate flag should take the pervert flag off the capitol, fold it into a diaper. Pin it on themselves. Shit in it. Then hang it back on the capitol.

Anyone complaining about the Confederate flag should take the pervert flag off the capitol, fold it into a diaper. Pin it on themselves. Shit in it. Then hang it back on the capitol.

Or......should recognize that the south most *definitely* knows which party represents the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly vote republican.

And black folks overwhelmingly vote democrat.

And by 'economic oppression'....you mean the end of slavery.

Read the secession docs. They're all about hostility to slavery.

Your ilk murdered tens of thousands of American US servicemen......to preserve child slavery. Where babies were born as property. To preserve the ability to murder or mutilate people at will if you owned them. To preserve one of the most heinous, vile, evil practice to ever haunt our species.

To preserve the power of the State to strip a person of EVERY right, so they could be turned into property.

The legacy of your ancestors (or at least your partners) is being a traitor to preserve tyranny.

Yuck.
Okay. You might have a need to understand this. Slavery is over. No one cares about slavery. I don't care about slavery. You can't use slavery with me for any degree of success. By presidential proclamation there were no traitors. Aside from that, no one cares about slavery BUT, those who want more legalized black crime. I can only assume your devotion to the subject of slavery is support for random and deadly subway crime by black perpetrators.

Or......should recognize that the south most *definitely* knows which party represents the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly vote republican.

And black folks overwhelmingly vote democrat.
Of course they do. Who gib dem all Dat welfare?

Of course they do. Who gib dem all Dat welfare?

Or.....former slave states try to strip black folks of their rights.

This was 4 days ago. In red as blood Alabama. A former slave state that *definitely* knows which party represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery.

I try not to hold their traitor ancestors' defense of tyranny against them.

I am half Iroquois. My ancestors had slaves. Then ate them. I have ancestors from Georgia.. they had slaves. But didn't eat them..

A congressional map is NOT slavery. It has nothing to do with slavery. I don't care if it did. It's not my congressional district. The only slavery that exists today is the child sex slavery democrats are running at the border.

A congressional map is NOT slavery. It has nothing to do with slavery. I don't care if it did. It's not my congressional district. The only slavery that exists today is the child sex slavery democrats are running at the border.

Strawman. No one ever said that the congressional map was slavery. In fact, I've been quite clear that the congressional map was a red-as-blood Republican Alabama trying to strip black folks of their rights.

Strawman. No one ever said that the congressional map was slavery. In fact, I've been quite clear that the congressional map was a red-as-blood Republican Alabama trying to strip black folks of their rights.
Don't care. I don't live in Alabama. The issue was taken to court. No one was stripped of their rights. This was over a congressional voting map. No one was stripped of their right to vote. All the black folks that wanted to vote voted. The votes were just apportioned differently.

It's not 1960 anymore.

That's why the Republican Party is bleeding young people at any alarming rate.

No.....12-16 years of democrat party indoctrination, in government schools...explain that

Where are the editors for this column? Here, I will fix it.

I am a Democrat Donald J. Trump and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

A Make Believe Dem writes an anti-dem screed on a right wing blog.

Sure.

Fuck off

A right winger pretending to be a Democrat and tossing out spectacularly one-sided straw man after straw man is as dumb as a left winger doing the opposite.

People who are infected with a hardcore partisan ideology are causing grave damage to this country.

Yea...

I will make a thread later how I voted for Trump really supported him but I am having second thoughts because he sexually assaulted and raped women...

I will make a thread later how I voted for Trump really supported him but I am having second thoughts because he is not hard line enough on 'Woke'. 'Woke' being anything I arbitrarily don't like..

Got sold to some teabaggers.

Decision to Sack Tucker Carlson Came Straight from ...

View attachment 780129
National Review
https://www.nationalreview.com › news › decision-to-...
3 days ago — The decision to fire Tucker Carlson from his ratings juggernaut show on Fox News reportedly came straight from Rupert Murdoch.

Rupert Murdoch Made Decision to Fire Tucker Carlson ...

View attachment 780131
Sputnik News
https://sputnikglobe.com › News
2 days ago — The decision to cut Tucker Carlson from Fox News' host lineup reportedly came down from none other than Rupert Murdoch, ...

So, you do think Dems control Fox News? :auiqs.jpg:

When did you figure that out? When they were paying Carlson millions of dollars or when they fired him?
tds.gif

Not fact.

Don't let your incompetence forever be an excuse to flail your pom poms for silly slogans.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You’re the one who’s clinging to the idea that Republicans are not in anyway to blame for the rampant racism at work in the USA today.

Or.....former slave states try to strip black folks of their rights.

This was 4 days ago. In red as blood Alabama. A former slave state that *definitely* knows which party represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery.

I try not to hold their traitor ancestors' defense of tyranny against them.
But you do, so anytime you feel froggy, jump! Bitch!

I might would enjoy that a little too much. :(

Forum List

Back