I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

I've never complained to a waiter or waitress. I know what the public can be like and I know I wouldn't last long. I won't be the recipient of abuse either way.
We take some elderly relatives out for brunch once a month or so and they are really bitchy to the wait staff. It's a nice place and they bitch in a soft voice but nothing is ever right for them.

I've never been a waitress and I wouldn't like to be one.

I've never complained to a waiter or waitress. I know what the public can be like and I know I wouldn't last long. I won't be the recipient of abuse either way.
We take some elderly relatives out for brunch once a month or so and they are really bitchy to the wait staff. It's a nice place and they bitch in a soft voice but nothing is ever right for them.

I've never been a waitress and I wouldn't like to be one.

I was a waitress once for about 8 months when I was younger. It is a sucky and thankless job for the most part. You make less than minimum wage and have to rely on your tips. If you have a slow night, it really hurts. Some people are very generous though. I used to have a woman who would always give me an awesome tip. I loved to see her come in. Lol. Then, there were some old people who were kind of . . . out of touch. :D But, TBH, most of the people I dealt with were pretty nice. Only occasionally did I have to deal with a jerk, like the OP.

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip

This is all a symptom of the current society we live in.
People feel that they have no future.

I don't think anyone today feels good about America.

Who do you think caused that?

Her dead end job?

He's saying that it's Obama's fault you got lousy service.

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

This is all a symptom of the current society we live in.
People feel that they have no future.

I don't think anyone today feels good about America.

Who do you think caused that?

Her dead end job?

He's saying that it's Obama's fault you got lousy service.

Thanks Obama!!!! :rolleyes-41:

don't mess with cooks or servers where they can take your food out of your sight to "correct" the order. It's just not worth it.
See what jesse jackson used to do when he was a waiter...

don't mess with cooks or servers where they can take your food out of your sight to "correct" the order. It's just not worth it.

I never did anything like that. I would like to think most people wouldn't do something like what you are implying. :)

I never did anything like that. I would like to think most people wouldn't do something like what you are implying. :)

most wouldn't.

Want to be wrong...once? ;)

most wouldn't.

Well, no but just saying.

most wouldn't.

Well, no but just saying.

:)

It was no more food for her to bring. I didn't get rude until I discovered she had the toast and english muffin on the same plate. Then the dumb bitch forgot the syrup for my waffle

People need to stop applying to jobs they know are crappy

You had a bagel and a waffle? Too many carbs, no wonder you're so fat.

I would love to kiss your FAT and SAGGY Butt cheeks

Sarah looks like she's 25 years old.

I doubt anything is saggy on her.

I believe someone called her saggy poo
So have you corrected that high carb, imbalance yet, chubbs? :)

Are you flirting with me?
No but you're so weird, I like jabbing at you.

I would love to kiss your FAT and SAGGY Butt cheeks

Sarah looks like she's 25 years old.

I doubt anything is saggy on her.

I believe someone called her saggy poo
So have you corrected that high carb, imbalance yet, chubbs? :)

Are you flirting with me?
No but you're so weird, I like jabbing at you.

I would like it better if you took off your shoes and walked on my back

Forum List

Back