I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Hey..........I never had the chance to see McStupid's birth certificate.

Got a link? Probably not.

I dont know who McStupid is. Probably your real name. Ask the registrar where you were born.

McStupid is what I called John McCain during the election.

C'mon RabbiTURDS, try to keep up. Did McCain show his? If so, I haven't seen it yet, so therefore, he shouldn't have been in the election either.

After all.......McCain was actually born in a foreign country, although on a US base, but still, on a US base that we paid rent to a foreign country for.

Where's McCains birth certificate?

John McCain Birth Certificate

Here ya go, asshole.

Here's over 1000 pages of medical records, jerk off:
John McCain releases 1,173 pages of medical records - Times Online

Here's more stuff from that Right Wing organ, the Washington Post, moron.
John McCain's Birthplace - Fact Checker

Here is an investigation of his record at Annapolis.
McCain Profile: At the Naval Academy
When you can produce similar documentation by Obama we can talk. Until then, the man is an undocumented worker.
And you're a moron.

McCain was a shitty pilot. He lost 5 jets and didn't shoot down even one. Yeah........I'm a 20 year Navy vet, so I know about McCain.

So.......why is it again that you won't accept Obama's?

[channeling birthers]That's just an image on a computer screen. Prove it's for real. Prove his parents were born on US soil. Where's the footprint???

Here's over 1000 pages of medical records, jerk off:
John McCain releases 1,173 pages of medical records - Times Online

Here is an investigation of his record at Annapolis.
McCain Profile: At the Naval Academy
When you can produce similar documentation by Obama we can talk.
None of which is relevant to his (or anyone's) eligibility to serve as President. His BC proves his age and place of birth, and that he is eligible to serve.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
Hipocrisy is about with the Rabb...no?

He defends mccain and condemns Obama while the mccain lawsuit for him not being a citizen was fought by mccain's lawyers and dismissed by the courts on the same grounds that Obama's lawyers are using now as their defense.

So, It was okay with Mccain to fight the person challenging his NATURAL BORN citizenship and not okay for Obama?

When mccain was born in Panama and according to our immigration and naturalization laws at the time, he was not a citizen of the united states, even though his parents were citizens.

One year after he was born, a law was passed making children born in the panama canal zone to an american citizen was a citizen of the united states and they made it that those born in panama from 1904 onward, an american citizen..BUT THE LAW DOES NOT make these people that were not citizens at birth, retroactively, "natural born citizens"....when mccain was born, he was not a citizen at all of the usa under the law at the time, his parents had to apply for citizenship for him through the naturalization process.

Mccain's group argues that a 1790 law that had expired showed the true intentions of our founding fathers on who would be a natural born citizen, which in this 1790 law it says that children born overseas to an american citizen is a natural born citizen.

This law was not in effect when mccain was born, nor was the law that made children born in panama to a citizen of the usa a citizen....

However, if you read the law the founding fathers had in 1790 and say, yes, this was their intent, that citizens that traveled overseas and ended up having a child, the child would be a natural born citizen and this is why mccain was a natural born citizen (though our aw at the time said otherwise) and eligible to be president of the usa, then you have to say that since Obama was born to a citizen of the usa, NO MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN, is a natural born citizen of the usa.

This is the law now, and since the 70's I believe, ...anyone born to an american citizen overseas is a citizen at birth...with some small requirements....but at the time of mccain's birth and at the time of Obama's birth, it was not...even THOUGH this was the founding father's intent...immigration laws were toyed with constantly...

GAME OVER!

Lawsuit over McCain citizenship should be tossed, GOP lawyers say

By Josh Richman

Oakland Tribune

08/28/2008 06:19:23 PM PDT

Lawyers for John McCain and the state and national Republican Party
on Thursday asked a federal judge in San Francisco to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the candidate's place on California's Nov. 4 ballot.

Markham Robinson of Vacaville, chairman-elect of California's American Independent Party, sued McCain, the GOP and California Secretary of State Debra Bowen on Aug. 11, arguing the presidential candidate's birth 72 years ago today in the Panama Canal Zone means he's not a "natural-born citizen" — a Constitutional requirement to be president.

But lawyers for the GOP and McCain wrote Thursday that Robinson lacks standing to sue and is asking the courts to tread where the Constitution forbids.

Robinson hasn't shown McCain's candidacy causes him any harm, they said: He's neither a presidential candidate himself nor authorized to sue on behalf of his party or party nominee Alan Keyes, and stripping McCain from the ballot won't much improve the party's or Keyes' chances of winning.

If McCain were tossed, the GOP presumably would put up someone else in his place, they wrote. And even without a Republican in the race, they added, "Ambassador Keyes still would have to defeat Senator Obama in the state's general election."

Keyes ran against Obama for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois in 2004 after Republicans drafted Keyes as a last-minute replacement for their initial nominee, Jack Ryan, who withdrew amid a sex scandal. Obama won the election with 70 percent of the vote to Keyes' 27 percent. If that race is any guide, the GOP's lawyers dryly noted Thursday, Keyes' probability of beating Obama for president in California "seems, at best, speculative."

Anyhow, they argued, the Constitution says issues of presidential eligibility are to be decided by voters and the Electoral College and not the courts — a matter of separation of powers among the government's branches. And federal courts lack jurisdiction and cause to direct Bowen to exceed her statutory powers by questioning a party nominee's eligibility.

Robinson must file an opposing brief by Sept. 4, and U.S. District Judge William Alsup will consider the case Sept. 11.

The lawyers' brief doesn't discuss McCain's citizenship status. Federal law says anyone born in the Panama Canal Zone after Feb. 26, 1904, as a child of U.S. citizens is declared to be a U.S. citizen himself or herself. Some have questioned, however, whether this makes McCain a "natural-born citizen," a term the Constitution doesn't define any further; the federal law took effect about one year after McCain's birth, and doesn't say the person's citizenship was considered to have been acquired at birth.

McCain supporters have pointed to a 1790 law that provided that children of (any) U.S. citizen born abroad "shall be considered as natural born citizens." Though no longer in effect, that law indicates what the founding fathers were thinking when the Constitution was drafted, those supporters contend

no, care, its not game over

[youtube]2eMkth8FWno[/youtube]

not as long as they have "the black knight" mentality

McCain was a shitty pilot. He lost 5 jets and didn't shoot down even one. Yeah........I'm a 20 year Navy vet, so I know about McCain.

Has someone Provided it, or is it still just some Person @ a Hospital Vouching for it?...

:)

peace...

hmmmmmmmmm maybe you should read up a bit on the facts regarding McCain's supposed loss of 5 planes. Here's a good LIBERAL site for you that details it quite nicely.

FactCheck.org: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

The very first of the FACTCHECK article says it all.........

Q: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?
Is the information below true? I have heard that McCain crashed five planes. In searching the web I found this information. It was located at [DELETED]

Thank you for more information.
A: No. Chain e-mails and Internet postings that make that claim are mistaken. One crash was found to be his fault, but the Navy commended his piloting skills.

Has someone Provided it, or is it still just some Person @ a Hospital Vouching for it?...

peace...

hmmmmmmmmm maybe you should read up a bit on the facts regarding McCain's supposed loss of 5 planes. Here's a good LIBERAL site for you that details it quite nicely.

FactCheck.org: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

Is the information below true? I have heard that McCain crashed five planes. In searching the web I found this information. It was located at [DELETED]

A: No. Chain e-mails and Internet postings that make that claim are mistaken. One crash was found to be his fault, but the Navy commended his piloting skills.

I Thought you were Referring to Barry's BC...

Has that been Provided outside of a Hospital Spokesperson Vouching for it?

peace...

I was going on the "McCain was a shitty pilot" thing. I've given up on the BC situation. For some reason to many people see nothing wrong with the fact that he refuses to do the one thing that would shut the entire speculation down once and for all. Something that would take him mere minutes to do but will not for some reason. I don't really know what to believe and have gotten to where I don't really care one way or the other. It doesn't matter anyway. Even if by some chance it was proven that he wasn't eligible to run in the first place, changes would be made and rules would be changed, IMO, to make it possible for him to stay right where he's at. So IMO there really is no sense in worrying about it. He was selected and put in place by the powers that be and we mere mortals have no say in it one way or the other.

I was going on the "McCain was a shitty pilot" thing. I've given up on the BC situation. For some reason to many people see nothing wrong with the fact that he refuses to do the one thing that would shut the entire speculation down once and for all. Something that would take him mere minutes to do but will not for some reason. I don't really know what to believe and have gotten to where I don't really care one way or the other. It doesn't matter anyway. Even if by some chance it was proven that he wasn't eligible to run in the first place, changes would be made and rules would be changed, IMO, to make it possible for him to stay right where he's at. So IMO there really is no sense in worrying about it. He was selected and put in place by the powers that be and we mere mortals have no say in it one way or the other.

It's Bait... He doesn't Provide it because it's Raw Meat for those who would Obsess on other MORE Important things...

And it's Working.

peace...

I'm not so certain it would shut them down carolina...

After the long form birth certificate is released, they will take the Doctor and Hospital's name and try to find the doctor to see if he falsified the info...if he is dead, they will say that Obama had him killed to hide the fact that he was born somewhere else, even though he would be in to his 90's by now more than likely, and probably dead of natural causes...:eusa_whistle:

Seriously, this is what they are looking for, not the certificate itself, because the legal certificate of live birth that was issued which is notarized, seal shown, that it matches the information on the original long birth certificate, honolulu, as his birth place will be on the original certificate as well...but the original will have the name of his mother's doctor and hospital on there and this is the info they want....imo.

His birth certificate from the honolulu hawaii hospital and doctor who delivered him was filed with the Hawaii State Health Registrar of Vital statistics less than 72 hours after his birth...

His mother could NOT have even made it back to hawaii from kenya and the 5 or so connecting flights home before his birth was already registered with the state? That's impossible....in 1961?

peace...

I Thought you were Referring to Barry's BC...

Has that been Provided outside of a Hospital Spokesperson Vouching for it?

peace...

will a link really matter to you...?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

So your response is to attack McCain's character? Pretty big of you.
When Obama's side can point to that much material released then I'll believe that there is nothing to hide.
But we havent seen the birth certificate.
We havent seen his college records
We havent seen anything. The man is a total cipher with a faked biography. No wonder it excites the paranoid in this country.
McCain released information. Obama has behaved like a guilty party.

Hipocrisy is about with the Rabb...no?

He defends mccain and condemns Obama while the mccain lawsuit for him not being a citizen was fought by mccain's lawyers and dismissed by the courts on the same grounds that Obama's lawyers are using now as their defense.

So, It was okay with Mccain to fight the person challenging his NATURAL BORN citizenship and not okay for Obama?

When mccain was born in Panama and according to our immigration and naturalization laws at the time, he was not a citizen of the united states, even though his parents were citizens.

One year after he was born, a law was passed making children born in the panama canal zone to an american citizen was a citizen of the united states and they made it that those born in panama from 1904 onward, an american citizen..BUT THE LAW DOES NOT make these people that were not citizens at birth, retroactively, "natural born citizens"....when mccain was born, he was not a citizen at all of the usa under the law at the time, his parents had to apply for citizenship for him through the naturalization process.

Mccain's group argues that a 1790 law that had expired showed the true intentions of our founding fathers on who would be a natural born citizen, which in this 1790 law it says that children born overseas to an american citizen is a natural born citizen.

This law was not in effect when mccain was born, nor was the law that made children born in panama to a citizen of the usa a citizen....

However, if you read the law the founding fathers had in 1790 and say, yes, this was their intent, that citizens that traveled overseas and ended up having a child, the child would be a natural born citizen and this is why mccain was a natural born citizen (though our aw at the time said otherwise) and eligible to be president of the usa, then you have to say that since Obama was born to a citizen of the usa, NO MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN, is a natural born citizen of the usa.

This is the law now, and since the 70's I believe, ...anyone born to an american citizen overseas is a citizen at birth...with some small requirements....but at the time of mccain's birth and at the time of Obama's birth, it was not...even THOUGH this was the founding father's intent...immigration laws were toyed with constantly...

GAME OVER!

Lawsuit over McCain citizenship should be tossed, GOP lawyers say

By Josh Richman

Oakland Tribune

08/28/2008 06:19:23 PM PDT

Lawyers for John McCain and the state and national Republican Party
on Thursday asked a federal judge in San Francisco to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the candidate's place on California's Nov. 4 ballot.

Markham Robinson of Vacaville, chairman-elect of California's American Independent Party, sued McCain, the GOP and California Secretary of State Debra Bowen on Aug. 11, arguing the presidential candidate's birth 72 years ago today in the Panama Canal Zone means he's not a "natural-born citizen" — a Constitutional requirement to be president.

But lawyers for the GOP and McCain wrote Thursday that Robinson lacks standing to sue and is asking the courts to tread where the Constitution forbids.

Robinson hasn't shown McCain's candidacy causes him any harm, they said: He's neither a presidential candidate himself nor authorized to sue on behalf of his party or party nominee Alan Keyes, and stripping McCain from the ballot won't much improve the party's or Keyes' chances of winning.

If McCain were tossed, the GOP presumably would put up someone else in his place, they wrote. And even without a Republican in the race, they added, "Ambassador Keyes still would have to defeat Senator Obama in the state's general election."

Keyes ran against Obama for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois in 2004 after Republicans drafted Keyes as a last-minute replacement for their initial nominee, Jack Ryan, who withdrew amid a sex scandal. Obama won the election with 70 percent of the vote to Keyes' 27 percent. If that race is any guide, the GOP's lawyers dryly noted Thursday, Keyes' probability of beating Obama for president in California "seems, at best, speculative."

Anyhow, they argued, the Constitution says issues of presidential eligibility are to be decided by voters and the Electoral College and not the courts — a matter of separation of powers among the government's branches. And federal courts lack jurisdiction and cause to direct Bowen to exceed her statutory powers by questioning a party nominee's eligibility.

Robinson must file an opposing brief by Sept. 4, and U.S. District Judge William Alsup will consider the case Sept. 11.

The lawyers' brief doesn't discuss McCain's citizenship status. Federal law says anyone born in the Panama Canal Zone after Feb. 26, 1904, as a child of U.S. citizens is declared to be a U.S. citizen himself or herself. Some have questioned, however, whether this makes McCain a "natural-born citizen," a term the Constitution doesn't define any further; the federal law took effect about one year after McCain's birth, and doesn't say the person's citizenship was considered to have been acquired at birth.

McCain supporters have pointed to a 1790 law that provided that children of (any) U.S. citizen born abroad "shall be considered as natural born citizens." Though no longer in effect, that law indicates what the founding fathers were thinking when the Constitution was drafted, those supporters contend
Except it has nothing to do with Obama. With McCain the facts are known and established. With Obama no one knows anything for sure, except Obama and he ain't telling.
Your arguments are weak, at best. Laughable most likely.

John McCain Birth Certificate

Here ya go, asshole.....

And you're a moron.

Now, I think McCain was eligible, never doubted it - but I not have a few comments on your links.

There is a lie - either on the Birth Certificate (doubt it) or with the reporter who was "show(n)" McCain's BC by the campaign.

--------------> Wanna see it?

Look, from the article you posted:

"As I reported earlier, the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)" John McCain's Birthplace - Fact Checker
Now look at his birth certificate (obtained by plaintiffs, with sworn affidavits) released in regard to the lawsuit (that McCain fought to have thrown out).

Here it is --------------------
... note the part where it says "Hospital:"

johnmccainbirthcertificate.jpg

What does it say? That's right. Colon Hospital, not "Family Hospital," not CoCo Solo, as the article "verifying" to that reporter of McCain's birthplace.

For the record: Colon is the capital of Colon Province in the Republic of Panama. Never at any time has Colon been a part of the Panama Canal Zone, or any other entity, military or civilian, controlled by the U.S. Government. Colon has for the entirety of its 150 year history been wholly a part of the Republic of Panama.
Therefore Senator McCain was born in the Republic of Panama. Not on base.

Therefore Senator McCain may be as much a citizen of Panama as the United States.

It should be noted, the CoCo Solo Hospital was not built until 1941.
The order to build it was not given until December of 1941.
---> Franklin D. Roosevelt: Executive Order 8981 - NAVY HOSPITAL AREA, COCO SOLO, CANAL ZONE

Why would MCain and the reporter lie about the location of his birth?

I will reiterate: McCain was eligible to me, I do find this curious though.

With McCain the facts are known and established.
No, they are not.

No matter how you slice it - there is a lie there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back