I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

It all comes down to the Republicans having a weaker candidate than John McCain in 2008. McCain was well liked and a national hero. All they have now is Romney who has no additional accomplishments and was a weak runner up to McCain in 2008

The endless jabbering about Mitch Daniels, Jon Huntsman, Chris Christie, and now I'm hearing Jeb Bush, and Rick Perry...

...it's all indicative of almost universal GOP discontent with the current cast of characters.

yeah yeah, the people of the GOP are discontent because the elections are almost two years away and there are more THAN ONE candidate for us to study and chose from, that MAKES US DISCONTENT..

you Obama and Democrat worshippers just keep on believing what the Lamestream media spoon feeds ya, the rest of us will make up OUR OWN MINDS.

:eusa_whistle:

yeah yeah, the people of the GOP are discontent because the elections are almost two years away and there are more THAN ONE candidate for us to study and chose from, that MAKES US DISCONTENT..

you Obama and Democrat worshippers just keep on believing what the Lamestream media spoon feeds ya, the rest of us will make up OUR OWN MINDS.

Rick Perry is a real candidate
So is Jeb Bush
One thing Newt found out in a hurry
People who actually pay taxes are paying attention. We do not care about being in the "center"
We care about whats the best thing for this country. Newt made the comment about Paul Ryan's budget based on it being a right wing agenda object
Its is the right, the right place for our country to start turning this Obama wreck around. I am not sure he will recover from that mistake

Last edited:

The horses are lining up for the race and not one of them looks like a winner

There are no miracle GOP candidates waiting in the wings

Right winger its not about those guys. The thread has clearly pointed out Obama is in big trouble
when you put the question out there that is it Obama or GOP and Obama gets 42.8% avg, that means he has to make up 8% to get reelected
You libs think if one would vote for newt, Palin, or Huckabee would not vote for Mr X if they lost
we know Huckabee is not running and I can bet money Palin is not, and Newt is done before he started

One more thing, I pay 20,000 a year in taxes
worship?
this system is broke and we have a president who leads by never allowing a crises to go to waste

Last edited:
Only a fool would vote for BO if things stay the same. The USA is in trouble while BO goes golfing and attends fundraisers. Campaigning is the only thing he does well.

My point exactly
what is it the Libs are trying to prove?
if GWB was this bad I would have been the first to admit it

Only a fool would vote for BO if things stay the same. The USA is in trouble while BO goes golfing and attends fundraisers. Campaigning is the only thing he does well.

My point exactly
what is it the Libs are trying to prove?
if GWB was this bad I would have been the first to admit it

They're emotionally invested in this guy, I mean, he was going to be like the second coming. He's turned out to be a colossal dud, a party monger and out-to-lunch on most issues.

I agree... I'd be having one big WTF moment, and I suspect they are, but they'll never admit it like the moderates have already done.

Right winger its not about those guys. The thread has clearly pointed out Obama is in big trouble
when you put the question out there that is it Obama or GOP and Obama gets 42.8% avg, that means he has to make up 8% to get reelected
You libs think if one would vote for newt, Palin, or Huckabee would not vote for Mr X if they lost
we know Huckabee is not running and I can bet money Palin is not, and Newt is done before he started

worship?
this system is broke and we have a president who leads by never allowing a crises to go to waste

Big trouble?

You watch too much Fox. Obama is still personally popular and has an approval over 50% And guess what? People are not happy with the state of the economy but do not blame Obama. Guess who still gets the blame?

republicans running a candidate without charisma and without a set plan to solve the economic problems will fail

First it was collective bargaining and now it's the Republican plan to slash Medicare, both have had bitter repercussions for the GOP.

All Obama really needs to do is point out the many instances in just the past couple of years that show the stark reality of the Republican agenda, attack the middle class and drive a disproportionate amount of our nations capital to the top.

worship?

Big trouble?

You watch too much Fox. Obama is still personally popular and has an approval over 50% And guess what? People are not happy with the state of the economy but do not blame Obama. Guess who still gets the blame?

republicans running a candidate without charisma and without a set plan to solve the economic problems will fail[/QUOTE

I watch the news about 10 minutes a day
direction of country 34% w/ A.Ps 45%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
Approval 51.6 with APs 60% spin, and right after OBL was killed. that bump is gone allready
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
And he is about 43% saying they will vote for him in 2012 vs any GOP candidate
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Gallup has it at 48% today (approval)
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management
Who is being blamed? this is a year old

Economy: 48% Think It

Majority of Americans Blame President Obama For Bad Economy
Up until now most Americans blamed President George W. Bush for the current economic situation. However, the new opinion poll shows that now 48% of Americans blame President Obama’s policies for the current bad economy while 47% blame President Bush. The poll was a Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. The new results are up 3% from last month. These new findings negatively reflect on the Democratic party and candidates this fall. The findings indicate that most Americans think the economy is getting worse rather than better.

Tell me, Steph, why does having more than one candidate make you discontented?? That doesn't make any sense.

Tell me, Steph, why does having more than one candidate make you discontented?? That doesn't make any sense.

Huh?
my post was a sarcastic reply to this and all the other Bs media stories about how the people in the Gop are discontented.
The endless jabbering about Mitch Daniels, Jon Huntsman, Chris Christie, and now I'm hearing Jeb Bush, and Rick Perry...

...it's all indicative of almost universal GOP discontent with the current cast of characters.

Huh?
my post was a sarcastic reply to this and all the other Bs media stories about how the people in the Gop are discontented.

I cannot keep up with what ever it is you 2 are debating
Its not about the GOP
some-one called me a liar on this 42% number short time ago
it is about Obama's very low poll numbers and the path he has take dead right
He knows he is in trouble
So do I

Huh?

Its not about the GOP
So do I

No need to keep up with us two. I said the very thing you did in the beginning of this thread. They know they are in trouble starting with the Elections in Nov. they are only pretending they have it all under control. But us who aren't Obamabots know better.

I'll ask again. Who will beat him?

And why does it matter what Rush says?

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

Well looking at the polling numbers posted in the OP. Obama versus many of the big potential GOP names, Obama wins against every one of them. Where exactly is this trouble that he is in?

Presently those who will vote against Obama and for some Republican are split between the possible choices on the R side; once the nominee is known they will coalesce around that candidate. The spread between Obama and the R's is too small and the eventual nominee will pull votes from some of those not getting the nod.

It's interesting that in these polls the Ds polled always exceed the Rs who are polled; and at the present moment more Americans call themselves Rs than call themselves Ds.

worship?

Big trouble?

republicans running a candidate without charisma and without a set plan to solve the economic problems will fail[/QUOTE

I watch the news about 10 minutes a day
direction of country 34% w/ A.Ps 45%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
Approval 51.6 with APs 60% spin, and right after OBL was killed. that bump is gone allready
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
And he is about 43% saying they will vote for him in 2012 vs any GOP candidate
Gallup has it at 48% today (approval)
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management
Who is being blamed? this is a year old

Economy: 48% Think It

Majority of Americans Blame President Obama For Bad Economy
Up until now most Americans blamed President George W. Bush for the current economic situation. However, the new opinion poll shows that now 48% of Americans blame President Obama’s policies for the current bad economy while 47% blame President Bush. The poll was a Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. The new results are up 3% from last month. These new findings negatively reflect on the Democratic party and candidates this fall. The findings indicate that most Americans think the economy is getting worse rather than better.

lol,You fucking idiot,Then why did you liberal pigs get your liberal asses handed to you in the last midterm elections?

Huh?

Its not about the GOP
So do I

No need to keep up with us two. I said the very thing you did in the beginning of this thread. They know they are in trouble starting with the Elections in Nov. they are only pretending they have it all under control. But us who aren't Obamabots know better.

Obama took a dead right turn with oil and Afghanistan
he is so far over his head and I really think its way to late to fix the mess he brought on his self
he ignore the un employed worker while giving GM 80 billion (UAW)
he focused so hard on his reform bill he could not see how bad his teacher slush fund (his failed stimulus) was failing

Its never been personal to me like the left hated GWB
I do not hate Obama, his agenda and his policies are so far left of what this country can survive
and the general population knows it

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

Well looking at the polling numbers posted in the OP. Obama versus many of the big potential GOP names, Obama wins against every one of them. Where exactly is this trouble that he is in?

Presently those who will vote against Obama and for some Republican are split between the possible choices on the R side; once the nominee is known they will coalesce around that candidate. The spread between Obama and the R's is too small and the eventual nominee will pull votes from some of those not getting the nod.

It's interesting that in these polls the Ds polled always exceed the Rs who are polled; and at the present moment more Americans call themselves Rs than call themselves Ds.
And last month it was the other way round. Who knows what it will be next month, so it depends when the poll was taken.

WH2012: General

Forum List

Back