I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

Here is another election map. Compare this one with the one that skookerasbil posted. The conclusions are the same. Not only is Obama going down the American people are going to take the democratic party down with him. Look in particular at California, and Pennsylvania. Both are former democratic strong holds. Then look at the other states that the GOP has picked up since the last election. The lib's have got to be quaking in their boots. Now what could be nicer then that? :up:

Electoral-vote.com: Election news

Nice map

Doesn't apply to presidential politics though

What does right winger?
Do you think Obama will be re-elected
Why?
Why are the polls showing he is at 43%,, the other 57 are looking for some-one else to vote for right winger
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Here is another election map. Compare this one with the one that skookerasbil posted. The conclusions are the same. Not only is Obama going down the American people are going to take the democratic party down with him. Look in particular at California, and Pennsylvania. Both are former democratic strong holds. Then look at the other states that the GOP has picked up since the last election. The lib's have got to be quaking in their boots. Now what could be nicer then that? :up:

Electoral-vote.com: Election news

Nice map

What does right winger?
Why?
Why are the polls showing he is at 43%,, the other 57 are looking for some-one else to vote for right winger

Did you actually read the polls you posted?

Obama beats Republicans generically and beats every potential Republican candidate by a large margin

What part of that makes you think....Good news for Republicans?

Nice map

What does right winger?
Why?

Obama beats Republicans generically and beats every potential Republican candidate by a large margin

The message is clear
Obama is at best 4 points below 50 and 12 below 50 at worst

People have numerous GOP to pick from now, but only one Obama
The GOP who comes out on top will pick up most of those votes others are getting, or that person will not vote
The message is very clear
Its about Obama and not who is running against him

Now I will be the first to admit there are allot of undecideds out there, but I also see that as a bad thing for Obama

What does right winger?
Why?

The message is clear

The GOP who comes out on top will pick up most of those votes others are getting, or that person will not vote

Now I will be the first to admit there are allot of undecideds out there, but I also see that as a bad thing for Obama

Did you actually read the poll? Did it add up to 100?

Obama trounces every potential GOP candidate

Even Beckel and Schoen concede that Obama's best hope is a "I'm not Bush, and it is all Bush's fault" strategy for '12.

Why not run on his record? Oh.. that's right. Schoen indicated that unless the economy turns around, and soon, Obama's got problems. Beckel, being Beckel, was much more bullish on Obama's chances.

Even Beckel and Schoen concede that Obama's best hope is a "I'm not Bush, and it is all Bush's fault" strategy for '12.

Why not run on his record? Oh.. that's right. Schoen indicated that unless the economy turns around, and soon, Obama's got problems. Beckel, being Beckel, was much more bullish on Obama's chances.

Soggy even it is bushes fault is gone.
5% UE was no that bad as we now know and a deficit of 150 billion in 07 (the last GOP budget) also is not that bad as we now know
People forget that we had a recession and a 2 million person job loss from 01-03
No it was not this mess, but this mess keeps going due to the policies, or lack of policies from the Obama Admin
Drill baby drill is about jobs, not 4.00 a gallon gas

Not caring about Bush anymore is ignoring history, which is dangerous. Guess those on the far left are the smart ones.

I care about Bush-III. (I think you call him 'Obama'.)

1) Bush added less than 1/2 your 5 billion to the debt
2) The wars were on the book, that lie is so sad
these are called links, this one link will cover both of those lies
The Bush Deficit, the Clinton Surplus and TARP by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog
If you take the time it will clearly show you where the information came from and how to access it

really , the cost of iraq alone was 2 billion a week for ten years now , he borrowed from china all most a trillion ,

The message is clear

It's a damn shame you gotta ask these dumb RW radicals simple questions like "did it add up to 100?"

Also...EXTREMELY funny.

:lol:
lol

The message is clear

It's a damn shame you gotta ask these dumb RW radicals simple questions like "did it add up to 100?"

Also...EXTREMELY funny.

lol

I posted earlier that the polls do not add up to 100%
the difference in a Liberal and a Conservative is simple
one lives in the real world, one lives in denial

You see a poll that says that 42% say they would vote to re-elect Obama and some-how the other 9% will come form the crowd that has not decided on which GOP candidate to vote for yet
We know who the Dem is going to be, there voting on his 27 months of being president
what do you think will happen to change the minds of that 9%?

Also...EXTREMELY funny.

lol

I posted earlier that the polls do not add up to 100%
the difference in a Liberal and a Conservative is simple
one lives in the real world, one lives in denial

You see a poll that says that 42% say they would vote to re-elect Obama and some-how the other 9% will come form the crowd that has not decided on which GOP candidate to vote for yet
We know who the Dem is going to be, there voting on his 27 months of being president
what do you think will happen to change the minds of that 9%?

You are not really that dense when it comes to statistics are you?

43% say they would vote for Obama vs 37% who would vote for a generic Republican and you assume that means the remaining 20% would all vote for the Republican?

Hint to JRK....43 is bigger than 37

Last edited:
I don't think that at this point there is anybody that can beat Obama. But the election is a year and a half away. They say that in politics, a week is like a year. So we really have no idea what will happen between now and election day.

As much as I'm rooting for Obama, nobody is a definitive winner at this point. That's not possible and it's silly to think so.

Last edited:
I don't think that at this point there is anybody that can beat Obama. But the election is a year and a half away. They say that in politics, a week is like a year. So we really have no idea what will happen between now and election day.

As much as I'm rooting for Obama, nobody is a definitive at this point. That's not possible and it's silly to think so.

Your post was with respect
Obama is doing things that shows to me signs of a man who knows he is in trouble. The GOP field is weak, but Obama is just as weak right now, if not weaker
Looking at the polls there are allot of un decide's, 20%
Obama nows that is not good
he has to pick up 1/2 of those un decided s to be re elected all most
Florida? I have allot of family in Florida and some who voted for Obama that are not going to again
Right now I see those un decided s like those in my family, will just simply stay home. Florida is a mess
Any way I respect and agree to some extent to your post

As much as I'm rooting for Obama, nobody is a definitive at this point. That's not possible and it's silly to think so.

Your post was with respect
Obama is doing things that shows to me signs of a man who knows he is in trouble. The GOP field is weak, but Obama is just as weak right now, if not weaker
Looking at the polls there are allot of un decide's, 20%
Obama nows that is not good
he has to pick up 1/2 of those un decided s to be re elected all most
Florida? I have allot of family in Florida and some who voted for Obama that are not going to again
Right now I see those un decided s like those in my family, will just simply stay home. Florida is a mess
Any way I respect and agree to some extent to your post

Thank you for sharing your opinion. And I really appreciate the civility. In any case, I think this will be a very interesting campaign season. I very much would like to see Obama win a second term. But I think he knows it will be much harder this time than it was in 2008. A lot of what you said in your post is true.

The GOP could win with a Conservative candidate, but it would be a longshot. The biggest problem with the Republican candidates is that they are simply unlikable, and every one of them has a huge negative. The only one that I find likable without any negatives is John Thune, and he is not running.

At least you are mature enough to debate the issue.
People in public have had enough. Obama spent the first 2 years pushing thru a healthcare reform bill while 6 million jobs left the private sector and we went 3 trillion dollars in debt and then lied about how we where going to pay for it
When it comes to election time that message is going to be a message Obama will not be able to debate
4.00 a gallon gas
Obama has lost Florida, he may get it back, but it is gone

Pennsylvania as well.............he's going to get blown out there. Very likely in Ohio too. Only one or two other dominos have to fall for it to be a wrap. The k00ks, of course, dont look at things from an electoral vote perspective.:boobies:Obama may well win the popular vote but lose in the electoral college. Significant changes have to happen in the economic front and nobody is seeing them. Its not going to matter if it's Boob McNut running for the GOP.

Too......the k00ks playing the racist card against every GOP candidate might fire up the far left but but it will be epic backfire with independents.

Exactly who is he going to lose to in Pennsylvania? Seriously, who? None of the above...?

Keep in mind...the people who were 14-17 in 2008 are going to vote in 2012. Who do you think they like? Obama or an unknown republican or worse, Bachman....Would the kids have voted for Newt/Huckabee/west/trump? Really?

lololol

I guarantee you Obama will win in 2012.

Last edited:

As much as I'm rooting for Obama, nobody is a definitive winner at this point. That's not possible and it's silly to think so.

Your post totally makes sense but its so fun to say, I guarantee you he will win......:cool:

Keep in mind...the people who were 14-17 in 2008 are going to vote in 2012. Who do you think they like? Obama or an unknown republican or worse, Bachman....Would the kids have voted for Newt/Huckabee/west/trump? Really?

lololol

I guarantee you Obama will win in 2012.

Your new group that your counting heavily on, usually end up not voting, Zona....but you knew that, I'm sure.
It's Obama's to lose, and yes, he can lose.

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

Obama looks like just about the only adult in the room compared to most of the GOP field. With that said, Obama MIGHT be in trouble IF the GOP hadn't veered HARD right since the 2008 election. Consequently, the best hope the GOP has of beating Obama is to embrace a more moderate candidate, and I don't think the GOP base is at all inclined to do that.
.....Not when they're relying on....​

I have to agree with Rush...

Obama has been sweating bullets ever since he killed Bin Laden two weeks ago. I can see why Republicans are so confident

I have to agree with Rush...

Obama has been sweating bullets ever since he killed Bin Laden two weeks ago. I can see why Republicans are so confident

as of today, his rcp average approval rating is about 52%.

i wonder what the rightwingnuts *think* he'll need to win. is it a given. no. but listening to the freaks, you'd think he has bush-level approval ratings of 28%.

Forum List

Back