I agree with Hillary. She should run again in 2020. She was a victim in 2016. Everyone betrayed her

Poor Baby! Obviously a victim of an inept staff, racist voters and the Russians.

If you don't want her to run in 2020, you are misogynist and racist and homophobic and Islamaphobic.

I think knowledgeable Democrats want her to shut up and go away. As soon as possible. If she even considered running again, she couldn't raise 50 cents in political contributions, and she is not inclined to self-finance, though she could do that.

Dems who don't want her to run in 2020 are fucking women hating racists.

That's not the America I want to live in.

I want Hillary to run over and over for POTUS until she wins or dies trying.

The entertainment value of Hillary running again in 2020 would be priceless. I personally doubt that Donald Trump will run for a second term but whoever it is would wipe the floor with Hillary.

I think knowledgeable Democrats want her to shut up and go away. As soon as possible. If she even considered running again, she couldn't raise 50 cents in political contributions, and she is not inclined to self-finance, though she could do that.

The stupid bitch not only was an embarrassment in the General Election to the Democrat Party but she continues to be an embarrassment after the election. Of course the Democrat Party is an embarrassment to America so maybe they deserve one another.

The dumb lying bitch told an interviewer the other day that nothing that she did caused her to lose. This is the candidate that was investigated by the FBI, caught fixing the Primaries by Wikileaks and ran on a platform to increase taxation, demonize the NRA, have open borders and let in a million Muslims. Yea, right, it wasn't her fault.:rolleyes-41:

She might not run, but if you don't WANT her to run, you are a misogynist racist homophobic Islamaphobic deplorable.

The stupid bitch not only was an embarrassment in the General Election to the Democrat Party but she continues to be an embarrassment after the election. Of course the Democrat Party is an embarrassment to America so maybe they deserve one another.

The dumb lying bitch told an interviewer the other day that nothing that she did caused her to lose. This is the candidate that was investigated by the FBI, caught fixing the Primaries by Wikileaks and ran on a platform to increase taxation, demonize the NRA, have open borders and let in a million Muslims. Yea, right, it wasn't her fault.:rolleyes-41:

She even said the "basket of deplorables" comment did not contribute negatively to her campaign.

Her book is nothing but an extension of her campaign.

[QU

She even said the "basket of deplorables" comment did not contribute negatively to her campaign.

We warned these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate but they wouldn't listen. they never listen. Not only was she part of the worst administration in history, had a losing platform, had a record of dishonesty and corruption but she had more baggage than Delta Airlines.

The Moon Bats should have told her to go to hell and nominated Commie Bernie. He would have also lost but at least he represented the bat shit crazy extreme Left Wing Democrat Party. She represented nothing but herself.

That comment about "Deplorables" probably cost her a couple of million votes. Maybe not enough to win but enough to cause her to get her fat ass beat pretty bad. She doesn't even know what she did wrong.

Last edited:
[QU

We warned these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate but they wouldn't listen. they never listen. Not only was she part of the worst administration in history, has a losing platform, had a record of dishonesty and corruption but she had more baggage than Delta Airlines.

The Moon Bats should have told her to go to hell and nominated Commie Bernie. He would have also lost but at least he represented the bat shit crazy extreme Left Wing Democrat Party. She represented nothing but herself.

That comment about "Deplorables" probably cost her a couple of million votes. Maybe not enough to win but enough to cause her to get her fat ass beat pretty bad. She doesn't even know what she did wrong.

You are absolutely correct.

The deplorables thing probably didn't cost her the election singularly.

That is on her. She is not a leader. She is not someone who inspires people. She is a corrupt and evil witch, and pretty much everyone knows it.

Last edited:
[QU

You are absolutely correct.

The deplorables thing probably didn't cost her the election singularly.

That is on her. She is not a leader. She is not someone who inspires people. She is a corrupt an evil witch, and pretty much everyone knows it.

I don't think the Moon Bat Sheeple that voted for her because she had that despicable "D" by her name even liked her. They just voted for somebody they knew was corrupt and dishonest because they couldn't help themselves. Only an idiot would have voted for her.

She can easily win, she just needs $2.4 billion to spend on her campaign.

When she runs in 2020, a lot of the excuses for her loss in 2016 will not be there to stop her, so she should win.

Hillary 2020 Mulligan!

Last edited:
Why do Progs hate women so much?

Why don't they want their hero to run again?

Why do Progs hate women so much?

Why don't they want their hero to run again?
/----/
HillaryBlameGame.jpg

Forum List

Back