Walker for president 2020

Nikki Haley is a warmongering statist of the highest order. She might be worst than Hillary, if that is possible.

• Banned
Nikki Haley is a warmongering statist of the highest order. She might be worst than Hillary, if that is possible.
Evidence?

I'm open to listening

He's intimidated by smart women.
You like Haley?

Did you lose your partisan hat? That is crossing the line buddy. Your higher ups are not gonna be happy with you. At some point I'm sure your elders will produce the men that Nikki supposedly raped.

He who?

Contractor-S.jpg

Evidence?

I'm open to listening
Just read her many comments made at the UN. She sure sounds like a warmonger. She is your typical believer in American supremacy all over the world. Neocon all the way.
That's her job. She is there to represent Trumps interests and I think she is doing a marvelous job. She commands respect and is forthright & stern.

Evidence?

I'm open to listening

You like Haley?

Did you lose your partisan hat? That is crossing the line buddy. Your higher ups are not gonna be happy with you. At some point I'm sure your elders will produce the men that Nikki supposedly raped.

I'm afraid I don't have a "partisan hat". I'm an alien, and aliens don't wear hats.

Regardless of ideologies Nikki Haley is sharp as a tack, and I respect that. Always did.

Evidence?

I'm open to listening
Just read her many comments made at the UN. She sure sounds like a warmonger. She is your typical believer in American supremacy all over the world. Neocon all the way.

Yeah, how well did those whiny, self-deprecating speeches made by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's UN Ambassadors and himself as well work out?

Forum List

Back