“I Actually Think It’s Treasonous” – President Trump on the 51 Intel Leaders Who Knowingly Lied to the American Public about the Hunter Biden Laptop

True, you carefully avoided misuse by libs

I wonder why?
Pretty simple, because I wasn’t talking about libs. You brought up something that Trump said, I responded about things Trump said. Why would you then respond and paraphrase my statement to have something to do with Libs? I wonder why you did that?

Pretty simple, because I wasn’t talking about libs. You brought up something that Trump said, I responded about things Trump said. Why would you then respond and paraphrase my statement to have something to do with Libs? I wonder why you did that?
Is that the only reason you dont want to criticize liberals?

Is that the only reason you dont want to criticize liberals?
Are you 10 years old? Why are we talking about me criticizing liberals?! That’s not what this discussion is about. If the discussion was about some stupid liberal policy or statement that I disagreed with then I’d criticize it and we could discuss. But that’s not what this thread is about

Did you read my post? I said BIDEN, not TRUMP. So, are you saying Bidne is lying? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The op is about trump calling the intel guys traitors. You brought up Biden using the letter in a debate. But you don’t seem to know the contents of the actual letter

Are you 10 years old? Why are we talking about me criticizing liberals?! That’s not what this discussion is about. If the discussion was about some stupid liberal policy or statement that I disagreed with then I’d criticize it and we could discuss. But that’s not what this thread is about
Ok, thats your story and you’re sticking to it

Good for you, but it wont sell with me

You speaking about Incest Joe? Tell us something we don't know.
When former President Donald J. Trump asked a Manhattan judge to delay a civil trial over allegations that Mr. Trump raped the writer E. Jean Carroll decades ago, his lawyer cited a “deluge of prejudicial media coverage” of Mr. Trump’s recent indictment.

But the judge, Lewis A. Kaplan of Federal District Court, denied the request, saying that there was no justification for a postponement and that many of the news stories were “invited or provoked by Mr. Trump’s own actions.”

“It does not sit well for Mr. Trump to promote pretrial publicity,” Judge Kaplan wrote, “and then to claim that coverage that he promoted was prejudicial to him.”
It was not the first time Judge Kaplan had denied a request from Mr. Trump to delay Ms. Carroll’s day in court. In a separate defamation lawsuit she had filed, the judge wrote that Mr. Trump’s tactics suggested he was “acting out of a strong desire to delay any opportunity plaintiff may have to present her case against him.”
Judge Kaplan’s resolute approach to holding the trial was not a surprise to lawyers who have tried cases before him.
“It’s very clear being in his courtroom that he actually understands that he has lifetime tenure,” said Jennifer L. Keller, a lawyer who represented Kevin Spacey last year when a jury found him not liable in a suit that accused him of making a sexual advance in 1986 on the actor Anthony Rapp, who was 14 at the time.
“He is somebody who is not going to be moved by public sentiment, by fear, by worries about how he’ll be perceived,” Ms. Keller said.

"The courtroom fell silent as Carroll described her encounter with Trump in great detail. The jurors, who until that point had divided their attention between Carroll and her lawyer, turned their gaze to her alone. Their eyes were fixed on her as she described the pain she felt during the sexual assault, and how she could still feel it while sitting in the courtroom."

When former President Donald J. Trump asked a Manhattan judge to delay a civil trial over allegations that Mr. Trump raped the writer E. Jean Carroll decades ago, his lawyer cited a “deluge of prejudicial media coverage” of Mr. Trump’s recent indictment.

But the judge, Lewis A. Kaplan of Federal District Court, denied the request, saying that there was no justification for a postponement and that many of the news stories were “invited or provoked by Mr. Trump’s own actions.”

“It does not sit well for Mr. Trump to promote pretrial publicity,” Judge Kaplan wrote, “and then to claim that coverage that he promoted was prejudicial to him.”
It was not the first time Judge Kaplan had denied a request from Mr. Trump to delay Ms. Carroll’s day in court. In a separate defamation lawsuit she had filed, the judge wrote that Mr. Trump’s tactics suggested he was “acting out of a strong desire to delay any opportunity plaintiff may have to present her case against him.”
Judge Kaplan’s resolute approach to holding the trial was not a surprise to lawyers who have tried cases before him.
“It’s very clear being in his courtroom that he actually understands that he has lifetime tenure,” said Jennifer L. Keller, a lawyer who represented Kevin Spacey last year when a jury found him not liable in a suit that accused him of making a sexual advance in 1986 on the actor Anthony Rapp, who was 14 at the time.
“He is somebody who is not going to be moved by public sentiment, by fear, by worries about how he’ll be perceived,” Ms. Keller said.
TLDR, troll.

The op is about trump calling the intel guys traitors. You brought up Biden using the letter in a debate. But you don’t seem to know the contents of the actual letter
So???
It seems Biden does not know too.

Start at 7:30

BTW, do you have any idea how this letter was created?

Last edited:
TLDR, troll.
Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

• Dig deeper into the moment.
Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week for the first year.

[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Editors’ Picks​

Strep Is on the Rise. Here’s How to Minimize Your Risk.​

Getting Married in a Nap Dress​

Religious Pop Star Singing of ‘God and Faith’ Wins Over Secular Israel​

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus.

Zucker: Bushy, Bushy.
Bush: Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.
Zucker: Yes, absolutely.
Trump: Good. After you.
[Break in video]
Trump: Come on, Billy, don’t be shy.
Bush: Soon as a beautiful woman shows up, he just, he takes off. This always happens.
Trump: Get over here, Billy.
Zucker: I’m sorry, come here.
Bush: Let the little guy in here, come on.
Zucker: Yeah, let the little guy in. How you feel now? Better? I should actually be in the middle.
Bush: It’s hard to walk next to a guy like this.
Zucker: Here, wait, hold on.
Bush: Yeah, you get in the middle, there we go.
Trump: Good, that’s better.
Zucker: This is much better. This is —
Trump: That’s better.
Zucker: [Sighs]
Bush: Now, if you had to choose honestly between one of us. Me or the Donald?
Trump: I don’t know, that’s tough competition.
Zucker: That’s some pressure right there.
Bush: Seriously, if you had — if you had to take one of us as a date.

Zucker: I have to take the Fifth on that one.
Bush: Really?
Zucker: Yup — I’ll take both.
Trump: Which way?
Zucker: Make a right. Here we go. [inaudible]
Bush: Here he goes. I’m gonna leave you here.
Trump: O.K.
Bush: Give me my microphone.
Trump: O.K. Oh, you’re finished?
Bush: You’re my man, yeah.
Trump: Oh, good.
Bush: I’m gonna go do our show.
Zucker: Oh, you wanna reset? O.K.

What exactly do you think we should be caring about?
First of all, you need to ask, it means that you don't care. It is not my business to make you care, and no matter what I said you will vote for DEMS anyway ;)

"The courtroom fell silent as Carroll described her encounter with Trump in great detail. The jurors, who until that point had divided their attention between Carroll and her lawyer, turned their gaze to her alone. Their eyes were fixed on her as she described the pain she felt during the sexual assault, and how she could still feel it while sitting in the courtroom."
I want to read it too, where did you get this?

Forum List

Back