Hypothetical situation

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
You're a burglar scoping out a neighborhood, trying to find a house to rob.

From down the road, you spot two houses that you decide are both equally the best potential targets on the block.

As you get closer, you notice that one house has an F350 and a Suburban in the driveway, both with NRA stickers. The F350 also has a rifle rack.

The other house has a Prius in the driveway, covered in bumper stickers: Brady Campaign, Violence Policy Center, Save the Whales, Obama2008, etc, etc, etc.

Which house do you burglarize, and why?

Last edited:
Any rational burglar would return home and get a semi-automatic and rob the SUV owners after slaying them because they are more likely to have big toys to compensate for their lack of masculinity.

Naturally I'd go after the guys with the guns first.

Two reasons...first they have something I know I can sell easily...guns.

Secondly, I don't want those guys on my flank while I'm stealing the hippies' berkenstocks.

Naturally I'd go after the guys with the guns first.

Two reasons...first they have something I know I can sell easily...guns.

Secondly, I don't want those guys on my flank while I'm stealing the hippies' berkenstocks.

Nice. If I think that the other guy has a gun, I'll be sure to get a more powerful gun and be careful when confronting him.

You can't sell Birks when you're full of lead.

But maybe some USMBers would make a thread here decrying the homeowner who busted a cap in your ass to protect his family. Of course, given that gun owners teach their children to be more independent than anti-gunners do theirs, it may have been his 7-year-old daughter who glocked your ass.

Last edited:
You can't sell Birks when you're full of lead.

But maybe some USMBers would make a thread here decrying the homeowner who busted a cap in your ass to protect his family. Of course, given that gun owners teach their children to be more independent than anti-gunners do theirs, it may have been his 7-year-old daughter who glocked your ass.

Wow! you like got me pardner.

I guess wrong, eh?

Foolish me.

Interesting that not one person said they'd just keep their hands out of someone elses shit.

Nice. If I think that the other guy has a gun, I'll be sure to get a more powerful gun and be careful when confronting him.

It's obvious you don't own a gun...it's not the power or the size...it's the placement of the shot. You can come in my home with an assault-rifle, but if you can't hit crap with it, you're in trouble.

Forum List

Back