Zone1 Hypothetical Question for Parents who have daughters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Suppose you went to your local athletic facility where there was a swimming pool, basketball court, etc. Suppose you took your daughter into the women's locker room and were getting ready to change to go into pool...

Suddenly, a naked person walks into the main area from the showers who has a penis flapping between "their" legs.

This person claims they are a woman.

Is this okay? Are little girls supposed to be allowed to have to be exposed to adult male genitalia in locker rooms?

Suppose you went to your local athletic facility where there was a swimming pool, basketball court, etc. Suppose you took your daughter into the women's locker room and were getting ready to change to go into pool...

Suddenly, a naked person walks into the main area from the showers who has a penis flapping between "their" legs.

Is this okay? Are little girls supposed to be allowed to have to be exposed to adult male genitalia in locker rooms?
Revolting idea. I would not take my daughter into any locker room to change, as I definitely have a penis flapping between my legs.

It does not matter what you or I or parents think.

The only thing that matters is what Big Brother thinks cuz they know best

Everyone else are insurgents.

It does not matter what you or I or parents think.

The only thing that matters is what Big Brother thinks cuz they know best

Everyone else are insurgents.
WTF? Are you on crack or something?

Calm yourself. Fully dressed and this is not that kind of message board.
So then WTF are you talking about? The question is if it's okay for a naked adult who has a penis to be exposed to random female children in public.

Are you admitting to such behavior?

I certainly don't think it's ok.
Children are supposed to learn about gender and sex slowly. They should have limited exposure to especially the opposite sex, so they don't form clouded or misguided ideas about it..The person in question had a MALE sex organ. Does not matter what they want to call themselves because of whatever mental illness they are struggling with. The person was dangling a male sex organ in front of your female child. Even though the person had an excuse which they may or may not have actually believed in their own mind, it's also quite possible that that person was a pedophile with a clever disguise. Think about it. No matter what it was not right. Even when I take my son to the shower after being in the pool I try not to be too close with other people who are also getting dressed. Some people are just plain too loose about that, and it really says something about them. Showering with other guys with no kind of cover or partitioning is just plain creepy. Sometimes if I have to I'll just do it and get it over with but it's still kind of creepy. I never understood the lack of partitioning in those public locker rooms. Would it cost too much? is that the concern? I mean even in our own homes we usually close doors when we get dressed or go to the toilet.... So why on Earth would we be so open about it in a public place?. Just a little something from those piggish Roman times that we can't let go of maybe?

Last edited:

Nope.

So then WTF are you talking about? The question is if it's okay for a naked adult who has a penis to be exposed to random female children in public.

Are you admitting to such behavior?
No. That is not what you asked. You plainly asked about whether I would take my daughter into a locker room at a pool to change as the set up. I would not. We are not that kind of family, besides, we have a pool in the back yard. My daughter's kids swim in it all the time.

No flapping.
No bobbing.
No peekaboo
No Fluttering
No waggling
No flailing
No twitching
No wobbling
No Jiggling
No quivering
No shaking.

Otherwise

No peepee

No. That is not what you asked. You plainly asked about whether I would take my daughter into a locker room at a pool to change as the set up. I would not. We are not that kind of family, besides, we have a pool in the back yard. My daughter's kids swim in it all the time.

Do you know what a hypothetical question is? And if it you can't comprehend the hypothetical, why did you reply?

Do you know what a hypothetical question is? And if it you can't comprehend the hypothetical, why did you reply?
He's dodging and deflecting.

It's on account of his being a Democrat who cannot allow himself to buck the Democrat orthodoxy on the subject.

This is the kind of thread on which the people you want to answer the question never do. Of course, I would be horrified if my wife took our young daughter into a girls/women dressing room and a naked dude came out of the shower and opened the locker next to them. Knowing Mrs. Flops, I doubt that dude would stay conscious long enough to put his mom jeans and blouse back on.

But the progressives who should be answering will say "next question," or simply start a thread about Trump again.

Boredom and opportunity while responding within thread topic, OP post, and board rules for posting, I suppose. I wasn't trying to cut your hypotheticals off or anything.
Tell you what. I'll go away before I have report me trolling.

Of course this sort of modern postmodern insanity is not okay—and never has been "okay" in the real world. Problem is . . . our government has officially instituted a policy of enforced make believe throughout the nation. In our government's make believe world mere spoken words can change one's biological sex and everyone who disagrees with their madness are themselves insane or anti-social. This sort of thing will not end until real American men and women end it. Pass the gardening shears, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back