Zone1 Does anyone still believe that women athletes are unfairly paid less than men?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Honest question. The media still invites Megan Rapinoe on their shoes to declare how women in sports are being oppressed by not making as much as men even though it's so obvious as to the reason that a caveman could figure it out.

But, are there still stragglers and Democrats who believe this is true? (Besides the MSM/Democrats)

Last edited:
Honest question. The media still invites Megan Rapinoe on their shoes to declare how women in sports are being oppressed by not making as much as men even though it's so obvious as to the reason that a caveman could figure it out.

But, are there still stragglers and Democrats who believe this is true?
The answer is simple. When the women start pulling in the number of paying customers that their male counterparts do, then they can command pay commensurate with the male athletes. Female professional sports are worse than college sports. IMHO, I don't think the men in sports are worth what they are paid either. They are a bunch of spoiled primadonnas that couldn't generate poverty wage if they were to get real jobs.

The answer is simple. When the women start pulling in the number of paying customers that their male counterparts do, then they can command pay commensurate with the male athletes. Female professional sports are worse than college sports. IMHO, I don't think the men is sports are worth what they are paid either. They are a bunch of spoiled primadonnas that couldn't generate poverty wage if they were to get real jobs.
It is simple, yes.

WNBA games rarely draw many people, if they were an independent organization they would have gone under years ago. However, because people are afraid to let a women's league fail due to PC reasons, the NBA subsidizes them so they can continue to exist.

Yet... we're still expected to consider them on equal ground.

The US Women's soccer team got owned by a U16 boys team. Yet, we have MSM products sitting in front of Megan Rapinoe nodding their heads like a neutered mammal at the idea that she could be paid less than a male soccer player. Everyone who is watching knows why, but the talking heads aren't allowed to say it.

I dunno. Put enough Trannies in there and maybe more will pay to watch since men's sports bring in more revenue.

The answer is simple. When the women start pulling in the number of paying customers that their male counterparts do, then they can command pay commensurate with the male athletes. Female professional sports are worse than college sports. IMHO, I don't think the men in sports are worth what they are paid either. They are a bunch of spoiled primadonnas that couldn't generate poverty wage if they were to get real jobs.

Perfectly stated...

But, are there still stragglers and Democrats who believe this is true? (Besides the MSM/Democrats)
What is obvious is that you don't understand the issue.

When in comes to professional leagues, the players are paid whatever the market will support. That isn't the argument that Rapinoe was making. The National teams--the teams that the US Soccer Federation, not MLS or WPS, send to the international competitions are not supposed to be compensating players based on economic factors. You get paid to represent the nation...not on how many seats you fill at a stadium or how marketable you are.

If they are making the argument that the WPS and MLS players should be paid the same, that is incorrect. However the argument most discussed is how the national teams pay male and female athletes differently.

Incidentally, if they were to actually pay based on performance, the women should be banking multiples of what the male teams have made since they routinely compete for the World Cup where as the men's teams have had trouble making it out of the group stages.

When in comes to professional leagues, the players are paid whatever the market will support. That isn't the argument that Rapinoe was making. The National teams--the teams that the US Soccer Federation, not MLS or WPS, send to the international competitions are not supposed to be compensating players based on economic factors. You get paid to represent the nation...not on how many seats you fill at a stadium or how marketable you are.

If they are making the argument that the WPS and MLS players should be paid the same, that is incorrect. However the argument most discussed is how the national teams pay male and female athletes differently.

Incidentally, if they were to actually pay based on performance, the women should be banking multiples of what the male teams have made since they routinely compete for the World Cup where as the men's teams have had trouble making it out of the group stages.
Useless kids games that have absolutely no redeeming qualities as productive professions go.

1. I know the issue quite well, you seem to lack some knowledge as you’re leaving out the fact that the women’s US Soccer team themselves negotiated their contract, and if I recall correctly they get greater perks than the men in other areas.

When ladies sign in the dotted line, then whine about their pay after to the media, it comes across as mere activist stuff and playing the victim rather than taking responsibility for their actions. If it was so unfair, then why did they agree to it?

2. The greater theme by the leftist/MSM media shows who prop this are always centered on earnings overall, and trying to create the narrative that women athletes are victims of some evil patriarchal society. Then, when you bring up ratings and interest as to why there are differences, it goes to pointing fingers at men who suddenly become sexist because they only watch men’s sports.

Feminists overall don’t watch sports, they just demand men do.

Last edited:
The women players should look sexier. Men would watch that shit!

Hard truth, female baskeball players are NOT males. They shouldn't try to be either. I doesn't work!!!

1. I know the issue quite well, you seem to lack some knowledge as you’re leaving out the fact that the women’s US Soccer team themselves negotiated their contract, and if I recall correctly they get greater perks than the men in other areas.

When ladies sign in the dotted line, then whine about their pay after to the media, it comes across as mere activist stuff and playing the victim rather than taking responsibility for their actions. If it was so unfair, then why did they agree to it?

2. The greater theme by the leftist/MSM media shows who prop this are always centered on earnings overall, and trying to create the narrative that women athletes are victims of some evil patriarchal society. Then, when you bring up ratings and interest as to why there are differences, it goes to pointing fingers at men who suddenly become sexist because they only watch men’s sports.

Feminists overall don’t watch sports, they just demand men do.
Clealy you don't know anything about the topic. I can tell this because you're still talking about ratings when the national team compensation is based most times on the far that they agreed to represent the nation. I think, in this case, my explaining it to you would be like trying to explain interstellar travel to Fred Flintstone so I won't try.

So you just laugh at my post instead of attempting to address the points raised.

Congrats, you lost the debate

I thought it was the professional leagues myself, had no clue the national teams were paid differently...I have been saying for years/decades that when it comes to soccer the womens teams should get the bulk [if not all] the money and with the men getting a mere pittance or even having mens soccer in America disbanded...
No American men should be playing this game, never mind being paid more than the real soccer players of this country, the women.

And based on this [along with many other factors] we need to eliminate mens soccer in this country and give every penny to the women.

I thought it was the professional leagues myself, had no clue the national teams were paid differently...I have been saying for years/decades that when it comes to soccer the womens teams should get the bulk [if not all] the money and with the men getting a mere pittance or even having mens soccer in America disbanded...
No American men should be playing this game, never mind being paid more than the real soccer players of this country, the women.

And based on this [along with many other factors] we need to eliminate mens soccer in this country and give every penny to the women.
Aside from the OP, that may be the dumbest stance ever.

Soccer is a much more intricate, difficult, and beautiful sport than American football, basketball, or baseball although baseball is a close second in terms of difficulty.

Forum List

Back