Hypocritical Republicans taking credit for bills they oppose

Every time that the greedy and corrupt Democrat Politicians have a lock on the House, Senate and Presidency they go on a world record looting spree.
The Democrat Voters don't care because they don't pay the taxes for it.
Eventually it will all collapse and everyone will suffer.
Troglocrat are dumb.

Every time that the greedy and corrupt Democrat Politicians have a lock on the House, Senate and Presidency they go on a world record looting spree.
Troglocrat are dumb.
Democrat voter here. I paid an enormous amount of taxes this year. Where do I get to mark my deduction that reduces my income by 100% for voting D?

Democrat voter here. I paid an enormous amount of taxes this year. Where do I get to mark my deduction that reduces my income by 100% for voting D?
You should pay even more taxes to pay for the greedy corrupt Democrat looting sprees

I guess you don't seem to understand how bills are written and how they are put into law.
You do know that a spending bill has more than one part to it, right? It's not just one big pot of money and you can dip into it to spend it on whatever you want. It has to be spelled out in detail....which is what Democrats don't like to do.

You can be critical of the bill because it spends too much money.
You can be critical of the bill because it spends money on things you don't agree with.
Then you can turn around and vote for the thing when they cut it back to what you can accept, and it has spending you can agree with. Just because you were against the bill doesn't mean you can't be for the bill once they fix all of the things you criticized.
But you figure they either have to be totally against it or totally for it.
And you seem to think that this makes some sort of point for you.
Personally I don't think most of this money would have been voted on if not for COVID.....and Democrats took advantage of yet another crisis they created to spend us into even more massive debt. But Republicans forced them to cut it back from over $3 trillion to just over $1 trillion.

Can you figure out why a Republican would want to take credit for that?

You can also approve of certain aspects of a bill that's passed while still objecting to the bill overall because of other parts.

If leftists want to demand that only they get credit for all the things in that law, then they'd best tell Grandpa Badfinger to quit advertising it as "Biden's Bipartisan Infrastructure Law".

So what is the lie? Did the Republicans named in the story actually vote for the bill? Are they not championing the effects on their state? Or their district? What is the lie?
The lie is, that Democrats have the House, Senate and Presidency and all you retards can do is blame the other side. At least during the last 4 years under President Trump, even with the Democrats pushing lie after lie about Russian Collusion he President Trump got more done for the United States, including the most people working ever, and you dumbasses put in such a loser like Joe Biteme. He was going to bring unity to the country....LIE. He was going to tackle the Kung Flu...LIE. He was going to make life better for everyone...LIE..LIE..LIE..

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

We can't all be billionaires who pay no taxes. Someone has to foot the bill.
You guys just cant stop lying can you?

1642776448291.png

Troglocrat are dumb.
Democrats specialize in decimating the military and looting the treasury every time they get in charge.
Republican presidents have to spend most of their presidency rebuilding the military....which only ends up looting the treasury even more.
It's a vicious circle.

There is no hypocrisy here.

For example, I am going to buy groceries and charge them on my credit card. All you want a bag of apples. The entire grocery bill is $300.00, so I just made you spend $300.00 for a bag of apples.

Wouldn't it have worked better if I just bought the apples for you, and ignored all the steak and lobster I bought for the neighbors?

Bill, down the street only wanted a pound of hamburger meat, which is $5.00. I bought it for him, but charged him for all the steak and lobster I bought for the others. He didn't vote to let me spend $300.00.

You and Bill are both happy as you got your apples and Bill got his hamburger meat, but you didn't know you were going to get stuck paying for the other groceries that I spent that all added up to $300.00!

Republicans can be happy their projects were funded, but that didn't mean they wanted to vote in favor of the infrastructure porkulus bill!

There is no hypocrisy here.

For example, I am going to buy groceries and charge them on my credit card. All you want a bag of apples. The entire grocery bill is $300.00, so I just made you spend $300.00 for a bag of apples.

Wouldn't it have worked better if I just bought the apples for you, and ignored all the steak and lobster I bought for the neighbors?

Bill, down the street only wanted a pound of hamburger meat, which is $5.00. I bought it for him, but charged him for all the steak and lobster I bought for the others. He didn't vote to let me spend $300.00.

You and Bill are both happy as you got your apples and Bill got his hamburger meat, but you didn't know you were going to get stuck paying for the other groceries that I spent that all added up to $300.00!

Republicans can be happy their projects were funded, but that didn't mean they wanted to vote in favor of the infrastructure porkulus bill!
Stupid analogy that has nothing to do with the infrastructure bill

Still waiting for you to identify the pork

Forum List

Back