Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

How many 40's have you downed today, Klanboi?
Uh, how much meth has your ass taken today, not to mention px drug pills, you roach egg ass ho?
What in the hell is a ”roach egg ass ho"?
roaches_hatching.jpg
notice how WHITE they are:ahole-1:
Most roaches are black though.

.....everything is black with you people.

The same could be said of you

Uh, how much meth has your ass taken today, not to mention px drug pills, you roach egg ass ho?
roaches_hatching.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me when you have something positive to say.

roaches_hatching.jpg

Feel the burn...racist

roaches_hatching.jpg

What difference does it make if someone says something positive or negative about anything?

How many 40's have you downed today, Klanboi?
roaches_hatching.jpg

I have never seen a black roach...brown maybe, but black? Typical white person.....everything is black with you people.
Well really most people who call themselves black are some shade of brown aren't they?

Yes old saggy baggy worn out Kotex,,,,,,error merited. We got it. Now what?

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

Where o where did you and Kotex get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter?
We read that most of his supporters were "uneducated" and you fit the bill.....you're probably way dumber to be one of his supporters.

You pulled it out of her ass didn't you? What else did you see up there?
I imagine it would be something that looks better than you.
Shows are stupid you are.
You sentence doesn't even make sense. You shouldn't post when you're drunk.

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

We read that most of his supporters were "uneducated" and you fit the bill.....you're probably way dumber to be one of his supporters.

Maybe you shouldn't read when you are drunk.

Maybe you shouldn't read when you are drunk.

What's the matter, can't think up your own retorts? Bwahahaha......lamebrain.

How do Paypal qualify as "Leftist" ? They arent a workers Co-operative.

That's your "loony" conservative logic..........:badgrin:

Yes "loony" Conservative logic is not wanting men in female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

Loony Leftist "logic" advocating that men should be allowed into female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

They are "transgender" - if it is a transgender female....it's not like having a "man" in the bathroom. You would be more at risk having another woman, a "lesbian" in the bathroom, as they do like other women, however, there have never been any reported crimes of a transgender trying to attack a straight in a bathroom, but conservatives live in la-la-land and have their own imaginations.
"Conservatives" are not worried about transgender people. They are concerned about turning on the green light to pedophiles and creeps who can now claim to be transgender and have unfettered access to the lady's room.

Yes "loony" Conservative logic is not wanting men in female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

Loony Leftist "logic" advocating that men should be allowed into female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

They are "transgender" - if it is a transgender female....it's not like having a "man" in the bathroom. You would be more at risk having another woman, a "lesbian" in the bathroom, as they do like other women, however, there have never been any reported crimes of a transgender trying to attack a straight in a bathroom, but conservatives live in la-la-land and have their own imaginations.
"Conservatives" are not worried about transgender people. They are concerned about turning on the green light to pedophiles and creeps who can now claim to be transgender and have unfettered access to the lady's room.

Mertex is a moron.

Really? Do you really bellieve these pervs are going to go to the trouble of dressing like a woman just so they can have access to a lady's room? You conservatives are so naive....most criminals don't care about appearance....if they want to go into a lady's room they're not going to go to the trouble of dressing like a woman, they'll just go right in. Geez......

Really? Do you really bellieve these pervs are going to go to the trouble of dressing like a woman just so they can have access to a lady's room? You conservatives are so naive....most criminals don't care about appearance....if they want to go into a lady's room they're not going to go to the trouble of dressing like a woman, they'll just go right in. Geez......
They won't need to. They can just claim to be transgender. Do you not understand that?

Forum List

Back