Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy

North Carolina’s representatives are not backing down.

Last week saw the state’s Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest respond to PayPal’s announcement that they were suspending plans to expand their business in North Carolina, in objection to the recently passed bathroom bill. Lt. Governor Forest posted a photo of PayPal’s global operations center, which has clearly defined, gender-specific bathrooms.

The cultural Marxist crowd really are all about “Do as I say, not as I do.”

Not to be outdone, NC Representative Robert Pittenger issues this statement:

“PayPal does business in 25 countries where homosexual behavior is illegal, including 5 countries where the penalty is death, yet they object to the North Carolina legislature overturning a misguided ordinance about letting men in the women’s bathroom? Perhaps PayPal would like to try and clarify this seemingly very hypocritical position?”

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy | RedState

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.

Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

Last week saw the state’s Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest respond to PayPal’s announcement that they were suspending plans to expand their business in North Carolina, in objection to the recently passed bathroom bill. Lt. Governor Forest posted a photo of PayPal’s global operations center, which has clearly defined, gender-specific bathrooms.

“PayPal does business in 25 countries where homosexual behavior is illegal, including 5 countries where the penalty is death, yet they object to the North Carolina legislature overturning a misguided ordinance about letting men in the women’s bathroom? Perhaps PayPal would like to try and clarify this seemingly very hypocritical position?”

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

this is just the latest in 40 years of of leftist secular humanist wishes parading as godly virtue. Like Jesus said on the cross --- Father forgive them, they know not what they do.

How do Paypal qualify as "Leftist" ? They arent a workers Co-operative.
Neither are they a political organisation.
However presented with a shocking piece of backwards legislation they were able to take an action that protected ALL of their employees.

Civilisation 1 North Carolina nil.

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

image.jpeg

How do Paypal qualify as "Leftist" ? They arent a workers Co-operative.
However presented with a shocking piece of backwards legislation they were able to take an action that protected ALL of their employees.

Newsflash: what was PayPal doing when they made their announcement, Einstein?

The sterile hypocrisy of the cultural mccarthyites remains laughable.

The keep saying the same thing over and over.

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.

Maybe it's because so many Leftist men are now sans testicles, you know the Metrosexual nonsense, that it might just be a natural progression therefore for them to want to get into women's bathrooms.

How do Paypal qualify as "Leftist" ? They arent [sic] a workers Co-operative.

Someone who thinks that it is “shocking” and “backwards” to keep men out of women's restrooms probably isn't capable of understanding the point, here.

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

Add the NBA to this hypocrisy

Allow me to list all the females on NBA rosters:

That didn't take long, did it?

In fact, they are so discriminatory they even started a "Womens" league.

The NBA should lose all tax breaks until they quit discrimating against women.

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

View attachment 70942
Chick Fila is not a necessity in the American lifestyle, gas is.

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

Hands the dyke a truckload of razors for "her" hairy back. There is an old saying...don't start none won't be none. Learn it, live it...your ankle biting has grown tiresome

Forum List

Back