Portland liberals have MELTDOWN!!! Assault & threaten Trump voters, lose their tempers!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
You liberals are so fucking disgusting. This behavior is why you morons will always be mostly in the lower half of American society.

Portland State had a Trump voters meeting and these lunatic lefties stormed it. Obviously you can see they aren't used to anyone not sitting in total silence and letting them lecture to them. They lose their tempers and start shouting like 6 year olds. Several assaults and threats are seen. One cock sucking homo lib starting telling everyone how to find these Trump voting students name, address, SS number and class schedule in an implied threat.

You lefties....win or lose...better realize we aren't going to just shut up and let this leftist nonsense trample on us. We're being nice for now.

You liberals are so fucking disgusting. This behavior is why you morons will always be mostly in the lower half of American society.

Portland State had a Trump voters meeting and these lunatic lefties stormed it. Obviously you can see they aren't used to anyone not sitting in total silence and letting them lecture to them. They lose their tempers and start shouting like 6 year olds. Several assaults and threats are seen. One cock sucking homo lib starting telling everyone how to find these Trump voting students name, address, SS number and class schedule in an implied threat.

You lefties....win or lose...better realize we aren't going to just shut up and let this leftist nonsense trample on us. We're being nice for now.

It's about time these Leftist lunatics started to get arrested, they're already totally out of control at not only Trump rallies, but the mere mention of The Donald they begin frothing at the mouth.

Wheres the MELTDOWN?

LMAO...Guy at the end who is a Trump bootlicker said the white crowd was Anti White. PORTLAND!! :laugh2::laugh::lmao:

That's mostly why I'd like to see Trump win. Rabid foaming liberals is as good as it gets.

Thats it? Sheesh you need better reasoning. You sound like a Teenage girls boyfriend pick. "I like Johnny and my dad hates him! He's so rad!"

Electing that OBama has sure brought our country together eh? How united he has made us all. what did he tell them while running for President, GET in their face, act like a total jerk . More Videos at the site

snip:
A History Of Obama’s Violent Rhetoric

2. Bring a Gun to A Knife Fight

4. “I don’t want to quell anger… I’m angry!”

5. “Get out of the way”

6. “Gearing up for a Fight”

all of it and videos at:
A History Of Obama's Violent Rhetoric

I can't wait til this generation gets into their late 20s early 30s and trying to pull this shit in the workplace. I'm gonna not just fire so many of them....I might record it and youtube it!!

That's mostly why I'd like to see Trump win. Rabid foaming liberals is as good as it gets.

Me too. At this point....I want Trump to win ONLY to see more liberal insanity.
Yep, quite entertaining.
Thats it? Sheesh you need better reasoning. You sound like a Teenage girls boyfriend pick. "I like Johnny and my dad hates him! He's so rad!"
As usual, you make no sense.

I can't wait til this generation gets into their late 20s early 30s and trying to pull this shit in the workplace. I'm gonna not just fire so many of them....I might record it and youtube it!!

Not advisable. While you can typically record the firing (some states you gotta inform them it's being recorded,) putting such a recording on the internet without their express (aka in writing) permission will likely get your business sued for defamation of character (or similar)

Forum List

Back