Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

of COURSE you'd need "gratification" that someone infinitely more intelligent made a boo boo while typing...[/QUOTE

That wouldn't be Jillian or you, sweet cheeks. I will compare brain pans with either one of you any day of the week. There isn't a leftard or liberal here or anywhere else that could go "toe to toe" with me as to what has gone on, what is going on and where we are headed.

giphy.gif

of COURSE you'd need "gratification" that someone infinitely more intelligent made a boo boo while typing...[/QUOTE

That wouldn't be Jillian or you, sweet cheeks. I will compare brain pans with either one of you any day of the week. There isn't a leftard or liberal here or anywhere else that could go "toe to toe" with me as to what has gone on, what is going on and where we are headed.
Your conspiracy theories only pertain to the left side of the political sphere?

Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy

North Carolina’s representatives are not backing down.

Last week saw the state’s Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest respond to PayPal’s announcement that they were suspending plans to expand their business in North Carolina, in objection to the recently passed bathroom bill. Lt. Governor Forest posted a photo of PayPal’s global operations center, which has clearly defined, gender-specific bathrooms.

The cultural Marxist crowd really are all about “Do as I say, not as I do.”

Not to be outdone, NC Representative Robert Pittenger issues this statement:

“PayPal does business in 25 countries where homosexual behavior is illegal, including 5 countries where the penalty is death, yet they object to the North Carolina legislature overturning a misguided ordinance about letting men in the women’s bathroom? Perhaps PayPal would like to try and clarify this seemingly very hypocritical position?”

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy | RedState

North Carolina should demand that PayPal bake them a cake.

Your conspiracy theories only pertain to the left side of the political sphere?

Nope, plenty of neocons working hand in hand with the left to milk the people dry and then collapse it and that time is coming soon. Have you been keeping up with the current economic climate? It isn't a good scenario we are facing. What's gonna happen when 188 countries are able settle trades without using the dollar?

So, are they going to report Lesbians? Because some Lesbians really look like males.........so these "scared" women may be filing a bunch of frivolous complaints, keeping the police away from real crime. So typically conservative.

Why point only lesbians? Do you think there aren't any straight women that look like males?
Well, that only makes it even more nutty, are women going to report every woman they think looks like a man?

And trannies, are they going to just go around breaking this law left and right?
You don't get it, do you? A tranny (man) dressed like a woman is not interested in women....and those women who dress like men, I'm sure they're no danger to men.

Oh the drama, you just love the drama.
You all are the ones making the drama.

So Mertex, tell me how anyone can tell which male is a "real" tranny, and which is just a male looking for jollies
I've never heard of a "real" man going to the extreme of dressing like a woman to get his jollies, maybe you know more about this than I do?

The way they dress? Seems a sexist notion to me. How bout you?
Don't really understand what you're getting at here.

I've made this challenge before, if you think privacy is just such a silly concept, why not just remove the door from your bathroom and then invite your friends and family over for the day?
Speaking of drama.....aren't you a bit of a drama queen, here? I never said privacy is a silly concept, but I'm not the one afraid some transgender woman is going to try and peek at me while I'm peeing. I'm not going to go to the extreme of coming up with a bill that strips gays off their rights just to keep some transgender out of the women's bathroom.

But that's really not fair. Just remove the existing door and install one of those "modesty" doors, like in the stalls in restrooms. They typically are about 5' 10" high, a foot gap between the floor and the bottom of the door, and never quite fit well on the sides.
Better still, don't ever use public bathrooms if you're so scared someone is going to peek on your privates.

I'm sure your guests will be fine, right?
My guest are just fine.....they're not skirred of their shadow conservatives, for sure.

So you've removed that door in your bathroom then?

Silly girl wants her privacy while denying others theirs

You're so funny........we don't have open bathrooms in public, thought for sure you would know that being that you're so concerned over privacy. You may just need to get out more.

So? Put one of those stall doors that are common in public restrooms in its place if you're going to play this game.
It's not a game.....and they are going against the Constitution, so why do you hate the Constitution?

I'm sure your house guests will understand, right?
What do you have on your guest bathroom door, a two-foot steel door with a combination lock? :badgrin:

Why point only lesbians? Do you think there aren't any straight women that look like males?
Well, that only makes it even more nutty, are women going to report every woman they think looks like a man?

And trannies, are they going to just go around breaking this law left and right?
You don't get it, do you? A tranny (man) dressed like a woman is not interested in women....and those women who dress like men, I'm sure they're no danger to men.

Oh the drama, you just love the drama.

So Mertex, tell me how anyone can tell which male is a "real" tranny, and which is just a male looking for jollies
I've never heard of a "real" man going to the extreme of dressing like a woman to get his jollies, maybe you know more about this than I do?

The way they dress? Seems a sexist notion to me. How bout you?

I've made this challenge before, if you think privacy is just such a silly concept, why not just remove the door from your bathroom and then invite your friends and family over for the day?
Speaking of drama.....aren't you a bit of a drama queen, here? I never said privacy is a silly concept, but I'm not the one afraid some transgender woman is going to try and peek at me while I'm peeing. I'm not going to go to the extreme of coming up with a bill that strips gays off their rights just to keep some transgender out of the women's bathroom.

But that's really not fair. Just remove the existing door and install one of those "modesty" doors, like in the stalls in restrooms. They typically are about 5' 10" high, a foot gap between the floor and the bottom of the door, and never quite fit well on the sides.
Better still, don't ever use public bathrooms if you're so scared someone is going to peek on your privates.

I'm sure your guests will be fine, right?
My guest are just fine.....they're not skirred of their shadow conservatives, for sure.

You're so funny........we don't have open bathrooms in public, thought for sure you would know that being that you're so concerned over privacy. You may just need to get out more.

So? Put one of those stall doors that are common in public restrooms in its place if you're going to play this game.
It's not a game.....and they are going against the Constitution, so why do you hate the Constitution?

What do you have on your guest bathroom door, a two-foot steel door with a combination lock? :badgrin:

The constitution grants the right to pee in the opposite sex restrooms? Do tell.

No, I have a simple privacy door because I respect the right of others to be private.

You won't change yours?

Wow, leadership fail

The constitution grants the right to pee in the opposite sex restrooms? Do tell.
No wonder so many conservatives agree with their leaders and their frivolous laws, they're just not up to date on the laws.

The law, which was rushed through on Wednesday, requires public institutions to designate bathrooms and locker rooms to only be used by people in accordance with their biological sex, which violates constitutional privacy protections.
“If they [transgender people] comply with the law every time they use the bathroom they will be outed because their outward gender expression conflicts with the gender assigned at the bathroom and that could expose them to violence and discrimination,” said Scott Skinner-Thompson, an acting assistant professor at New York University’s School of Law.

North Carolina discrimination law violates US constitution, experts warn

No, I have a simple privacy door because I respect the right of others to be private.
So do I, and so far nobody has had a problem, so why are you carrying on and on about it?

You won't change yours?

Wow, leadership fail
So far you're the only one that has suggested it, and you're no leader as far as I'm concerned.

No wonder so many conservatives agree with their leaders and their frivolous laws, they're just not up to date on the laws.

The law, which was rushed through on Wednesday, requires public institutions to designate bathrooms and locker rooms to only be used by people in accordance with their biological sex, which violates constitutional privacy protections.
“If they [transgender people] comply with the law every time they use the bathroom they will be outed because their outward gender expression conflicts with the gender assigned at the bathroom and that could expose them to violence and discrimination,” said Scott Skinner-Thompson, an acting assistant professor at New York University’s School of Law.

So do I, and so far nobody has had a problem, so why are you carrying on and on about it?

You won't change yours?

Wow, leadership fail
So far you're the only one that has suggested it, and you're no leader as far as I'm concerned.

An Attorneys OPINION?

Good lord, attorneys will say anything to make a buck.

I have a privacy door, which means NO GAPS around it. You want men in rooms that DO NOT HAVE privacy doors.

If privacy is not that gosh darn important to progressives, be progressive and install a stall door on your bathroom

Watsa matta, chicken?

You won't change yours?

Wow, leadership fail

An Attorneys OPINION?

Good lord, attorneys will say anything to make a buck.
I believe his opinion may be a bit more credible than yours.

I have a privacy door, which means NO GAPS around it. You want men in rooms that DO NOT HAVE privacy doors.
Women's bathrooms have stalls with doors, many have full-sized doors....and these men (transgenders) see themselves as women, so there's no reason to think they're going to be trying to peek into another stall. You're fear is just exaggerated.

If privacy is not that gosh darn important to progressives, be progressive and install a stall door on your bathroom
The problem is not with bathrooms in one's home. Maybe you need to re-acquaint yourself with the topic, you seem to be hallucinating.

Watsa matta, chicken?
Try to make sense.

I respond in kind knuckle muncher! I am still waiting for an actual smart liberal they are very hard to find. Nay! Impossible.

No, you respond like a first-grader....."ninny-nanny-booboo ugly face".....and you're not smart enough to recognize smart. Maybe when you grow up and go to school you'll be able to point out someone that is smart, but I seriously doubt you'll ever learn anything.

Hey asswipe! Have you read what your buddies say?

Hey turd bucket......whatever was said, if it was a buddy of mine, they hit the nail on the head. You're a true retard.

Yes old saggy baggy worn out Kotex,,,,,,error merited. We got it. Now what?

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

Where o where did you and Kotex get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter?
We read that most of his supporters were "uneducated" and you fit the bill.....you're probably way dumber to be one of his supporters.

You pulled it out of her ass didn't you? What else did you see up there?
I imagine it would be something that looks better than you.

Hey turd bucket......whatever was said, if it was a buddy of mine, they hit the nail on the head. You're a true retard.

Yes old saggy baggy worn out Kotex,,,,,,error merited. We got it. Now what?

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

Where o where did you and Kotex get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter?
We read that most of his supporters were "uneducated" and you fit the bill.....you're probably way dumber to be one of his supporters.

You pulled it out of her ass didn't you? What else did you see up there?
I imagine it would be something that looks better than you.
Shows are stupid you are.

No, what I do, is bring reality and facts to you useless war mongering butt fucks and like anything that deals with facts, you fucks can't handle it...especially you, SissyFuck....I can only suspect if you don't like what I'm saying now, its time to report me...so on that note, beyatch...bye!!

How many 40's have you downed today, Klanboi?
Uh, how much meth has your ass taken today, not to mention px drug pills, you roach egg ass ho?
What in the hell is a ”roach egg ass ho"?
roaches_hatching.jpg
notice how WHITE they are:ahole-1:
Most roaches are black though.

I have never seen a black roach...brown maybe, but black? Typical white person.....everything is black with you people.

Forum List

Back