HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term

HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term
I think Trump's broken promise to replace Obamacare is far more destructive to the average American household than the wall.
Honorable Loyal Decent GHW Bush ,,, ,,,3 words that will NEVER be spoken about the trash in our WH now
I wonder if anyone in the media will call out Trump on his attacks on the Bush family?
I've heard him mocked for going back on most of his bashing of GHW Bush Nothing on Jeb and GWB yet When it's trumps time hope they put him in a helicopter and dump him in a swamp

I think Trump's broken promise to replace Obamacare is far more destructive to the average American household than the wall.
Honorable Loyal Decent GHW Bush ,,, ,,,3 words that will NEVER be spoken about the trash in our WH now
I wonder if anyone in the media will call out Trump on his attacks on the Bush family?
I've heard him mocked for going back on most of his bashing of GHW Bush Nothing on Jeb and GWB yet When it's trumps time hope they put him in a helicopter and dump him in a swamp
Matter of fact why wait ?

The Bush family will let it go. Hopefully the media will do its job

How the fuck am I being a disingenuous hack who puts words in others’ mouths if I accurately portrayed what you said??
You didn't.
You’re a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo: Thanks for reaffirming that.
Grow the fuck up.
Nope, I’m not looking to bring more in.
Yes you are. Stop lying.
One reason I’m agsinst the wall is because you rightards are for it
The first true thing you've said yet.
”You didn’t.”

LOL

You’re too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You just admitted I didn’t misinterpret what you said. Now you’re back to saying I did. You clearly have no idea what you’re rambling about at this point.

What did he say about Bush?
He mocked his 1000 points of light statement ,bashed his NAFTA

How the fuck am I being a disingenuous hack who puts words in others’ mouths if I accurately portrayed what you said??
You didn't.
Grow the fuck up.
Yes you are. Stop lying.
”You didn’t.”

LOL

You just admitted I didn’t misinterpret what you said. Now you’re back to saying I did. You clearly have no idea what you’re rambling about at this point.
He can't hold one thought.

What did he say about Bush?
He mocked his 1000 points of light statement ,bashed his NAFTA
Trump once mocked Bush's 'a thousand points of light' as ill defined

Amazingly gracious of a 94 year old man to make sure a guy he has to detest is invited to his funeral ... after what he said of McCain too. BushI knew getting shot down.

You didn't.
Grow the fuck up.
Yes you are. Stop lying.
”You didn’t.”

LOL

You didn't misinterpret it, you just lied about it. Maybe you should look up the word "misinterpret", you fucking moron.

I can't wait until Trump puts another conservative on the SC. That'll push you over the edge for sure. I see suicide in your future. LMAO

I can't wait until Trump puts another conservative on the SC. That'll push you over the edge for sure. I see suicide in your future. LMAO
And I can’t wait for the next Democrat president & Congress to counter that by adding more seats to the Supreme Court and filling them with Liberal justices.

And I can’t wait for the next Democrat president & Congress to counter that by adding more seats to the Supreme Court and filling them with Liberal justices.
Not gonna happen. I'm not buying into another of SJ's thread hijackings, but assuming the dems win the WH and the Senate stays at least "close" there will be a law that somehow regulates campaign cash. We'll see. Cit United however explicitly said a law can require the disclosure of the names of donors.

You're dreaming. LMAO

You're dreaming. LMAO
So are you, but sometimes, dreams come true...

Court-packing, Democrats’ nuclear option for the Supreme Court, explained

You're dreaming. LMAO

What am I dreaming about? As soon as RBG keels over it's a done deal. The only ones the Dems will be able to replace will be leftist activists. It won't change the makeup. You're fucked.

You're dreaming. LMAO

What am I dreaming about? As soon as RBG keels over it's a done deal. The only ones the Dems will be able to replace will be leftist activists. It won't change the makeup. You're fucked.
You’re dreaming that she dies within the next 2 years. That’s a dream.

And if that happens, there’s nothing to stop a Democrat president & Congress from adding 4 Liberal justices.

Well the last quarter looks alot more like the first quarter...and Obama had several better than Trump's best ...so..what was your point again?
I believe his point was that he doesn't understand the difference between the market, and the economy. Similarly, there is no understanding that the rush to import/export goods before the tariffs took effect, created an artificial inflation of GDP

Forum List

Back