HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term

So now the question us...Are you dishonest or just stupid?

I say both.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Obama had quarters (that's what YOUR chart is measuring dolt) of 5.1%...4.9%...and 4.76%

In case you couldn't do the math....those numbers are ALL higher than Trump's ONE quarter of 4.2%

Now go sit in the corner
Looks like YOU are the one to go sit in the corner. The highest GDP growth quarter that can be attributable to Obama is 2.3% (about equivalent to Trump's lowest),

The earlier years are recession recoil years, which Obama has nothing to do with,
Some people have to be told twice.
The BEA says it was 5.1%.

So who do you think folks will believe, gramps? The BEA? Or a senile old curmudgeon?

Trump's comments mean the next three months may define his presidency. His first term is slipping away from him. On the trail, he promised to build a wall. But almost two years into his presidency, he's barely built anything

Here's how voting for Trump worked out for labor, Mr Information-deprived liberal.>>

1. Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL
LMAO...citing graphs and stats that you don't understand? Stop trying so hard. You look foolish

So now the question us...Are you dishonest or just stupid?

I say both.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Obama had quarters (that's what YOUR chart is measuring dolt) of 5.1%...4.9%...and 4.76%

In case you couldn't do the math....those numbers are ALL higher than Trump's ONE quarter of 4.2%

Now go sit in the corner
It's so cute when they offer data that not only contradicts their claims, but shows how little they understand about the economy. I love when they quote Fox about 'black unemployment numbers'. When you observe a graph on the data, it shows that black unemployment crashed to historic lows under Obama, and continued down about a point or two under trump. Still, they give credit to the orange buffoon.

GDP numbers that include a rush to ship/buy products before trump's tariffs kicked in, don't reflect the true nature of the economy.

I guess we can give them credit for knowing how to c/p?

Bush voluntarily agreed to a tax increase. Trump did NOT break his promise to build the wall, Democrats have simply blocked his efforts. And the American VOTERS know this.
Nope, Democrats don’t have enough control in the Bouse to block it and Republicans control the Senate, where they can eliminate the filibuster and push the measure through.

Grow a pair and stop blaming the party which can’t prevent the wall.
You can have an "R" in front of your name and still be a liberal. Plenty of them in Congress. And if that isn't enough to stop him they just grab an Obama appointed federal judge to step in and block him. But you already knows this.

Bush voluntarily agreed to a tax increase. Trump did NOT break his promise to build the wall, Democrats have simply blocked his efforts. And the American VOTERS know this.
Nope, Democrats don’t have enough control in the Bouse to block it and Republicans control the Senate, where they can eliminate the filibuster and push the measure through.

You can have an "R" in front of your name and still be a liberal. Plenty of them in Congress. And if that isn't enough to stop him they just grab an Obama appointed federal judge to step in and block him. But you already knows this.
Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.

Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.
What do you mean, none of that happened? It's liberal "go along to get along" Republicans who are responsible. They're no different than Democrats. You think party affiliation means anything? There are very few conservatives in Congress. They campaign as conservatives but vote as liberals. If it walks like a duck...

What do you mean, none of that happened? It's liberal "go along to get along" Republicans who are responsible. They're no different than Democrats. You think party affiliation means anything? There are very few conservatives in Congress. They campaign as conservatives but vote as liberals. If it walks like a duck...
Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.

Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.
Bullshit. Nobody said they have to vote 100% the way I want. And your argument about tens of billions of dollars is ridiculous. We spend a hell of a lot more than that feeding the parasites who come into the country illegally and you know it, you're just too disingenuous to admit it.
Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

Bullshit. Nobody said they have to vote 100% the way I want. And your argument about tens of billions of dollars is ridiculous. We spend a hell of a lot more than that feeding the parasites who come into the country illegally and you know it, you're just too disingenuous to admit it.
Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY
That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.

That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that?
No, you didn't misinterpret it, you're just a disingenuous hack who tries to put words in people's mouths.

And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.
Yeah, and you want to bring in even more, you dumb shit. But then again, the only way you can win elections is to have as many parasites as possible to bribe with welfare to vote for you.

HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term
I think Trump's broken promise to replace Obamacare is far more destructive to the average American household than the wall.

That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that?
No, you didn't misinterpret it, you're just a disingenuous hack who tries to put words in people's mouths.

And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.
Yeah, and you want to bring in even more, you dumb shit. But then again, the only way you can win elections is to have as many parasites as possible to bribe with welfare to vote for you.
LOLOL

How the fuck am I being a disingenuous hack who puts words in others’ mouths if I accurately portrayed what you said??

You’re a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo: Thanks for reaffirming that.

Nope, I’m not looking to bring more in. I’m just being realistic to know s wall is not going to keep them out. Not to mention, many, if not most illegal aliens came in legally and will continue to do so.

One reason I’m agsinst the wall is because you rightards are for it and I struggle to find any issue you’re ever right about.

I think Trump's broken promise to replace Obamacare is far more destructive to the average American household than the wall.
imo the Wall is irrelevant politically. Trump's base will happily swallow "it was the liberals" even though it couldn't pass the Senate or House. But if Trump cannot win the maj of white women again, he's probably toast. But the dems real challenge is to convince working women they have a plan to help them.

Honorable Loyal Decent GHW Bush ,,, ,,,3 words that will NEVER be spoken about the trash in our WH now
I wonder if anyone in the media will call out Trump on his attacks on the Bush family?

Honorable Loyal Decent GHW Bush ,,, ,,,3 words that will NEVER be spoken about the trash in our WH now
I wonder if anyone in the media will call out Trump on his attacks on the Bush family?
What did he say about Bush?

How the fuck am I being a disingenuous hack who puts words in others’ mouths if I accurately portrayed what you said??
You didn't.
You’re a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo: Thanks for reaffirming that.
Grow the fuck up.
Nope, I’m not looking to bring more in.
Yes you are. Stop lying.
One reason I’m agsinst the wall is because you rightards are for it
The first true thing you've said yet.

Forum List

Back