HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term

No one really needed more evidence of your senility, gramps.
So you never heard of remittances or border adjustment, either. Well, that's the price you pay for attaching to liberal OMISSION media. Along with being young and stupid. :rolleyes:

Of course you left it out. Who chose an out of date chart to post if not you?
:puhleeze: HA HA. I guess you never noticed that if the 4.2 had never been there, and the GDP just went from 1.2 straight to 3.5, that would have been just about as big a jump as the one to 4.2. Hardly a difference, either way, it's cool that I'm keeping you talking about Trump accomplishment side by side with Obama failure. :mm:

And whether the chart was out of date (by one quarter) doesn't really matter. It still shows how Trump brought GDP from 1.2 to 4.2. Love it.

upload_2018-12-3_20-14-4.jpeg

Of course you left it out. Who chose an out of date chart to post if not you?
:puhleeze: HA HA. I guess you never noticed that if the 4.2 had never been there, and the GDP just went from 1.2 straight to 3.5, that would have been just about as big a jump as the one to 4.2. Hardly a difference, either way, it's cool that I'm keeping you talking about Trump accomplishment side by side with Obama failure. :mm:

And whether the chart was out of date (by one quarter) doesn't really matter. It still shows how Trump brought GDP from 1.2 to 4.2. Love it.

View attachment 232577
Still pales in comparison to Obama taking GDP from -8.4% to 5.1%.

:dance:

Ask one of the dummies here and they'll say losing the house was a good thing
With all the RINOs that were in the House, it hardly makes any difference.
POTUS still controls immigration, appointing judges, still has SCOTUS in conservative majority, still has the Muslim ban in effect (to be continued) :badgrin:

So who do you think folks will believe, gramps? The BEA? Or a senile old curmudgeon?
They don't say that was Obama's. YOU said that.
The BEA says Obama's 2016 highest was 2.3. Yeah, I believe the BEA. :laugh:

He who laughs last, laughs best. And the "folks" will believe a mature, experienced, veteran, well-educated, highly talented, senior citizen, over some pimple-faced, push-over punk. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Trump's comments mean the next three months may define his presidency. His first term is slipping away from him. On the trail, he promised to build a wall. But almost two years into his presidency, he's barely built anything
That's OK. He's stopped the caravan. Maybe we don't even need a wall. :badgrin:

Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.
Deny the truth if it makes you feel better. Just remember it also makes you look stupid.

It's so cute when they offer data that not only contradicts their claims, but shows how little they understand about the economy. I love when they quote Fox about 'black unemployment numbers'. When you observe a graph on the data, it shows that black unemployment crashed to historic lows under Obama, and continued down about a point or two under trump. Still, they give credit to the orange buffoon.

GDP numbers that include a rush to ship/buy products before trump's tariffs kicked in, don't reflect the true nature of the economy.

I guess we can give them credit for knowing how to c/p?
Here's a guy who wants us to believe his fabricated excuses for Obama failure alongside Trump success, and he isn't even capable of posting a post. (Post # 166) :rolleyes:

Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.
Not at the expense of the American people and all the harms coming to them from illegal immigration, you klutz.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Wildfires

19. Litter.

That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.
Only a liberal could devise an "explanation" like this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back