Hussein Obama's final stab in the back of our great ally, Israel

Something that needs to be understood: Israel is a U.S. protectorate, not an "ally."

A national alliance is not a one-way street. It presumes a mutually protective capability, which does not exist in our relationship with Israel. We support Israel militarily and financially. Israel does absolutely nothing significant for us -- nor is it in a position to.

So lets back off with the slippery propaganda. I am anti-Islam, which means I stand with Israel against the Moslem world. But that doesn't mean Israel is a military ally of the U.S. Israel is in no position to stand with us in a significant military conflict. It is too small, too vulnerable, and too politically sensitive.

Bottom line: Israel needs the U.S. The U.S. does not need Israel. In fact we would be better off without any affiliation with Israel.

The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0

What can you expect from Hussein Obama,this Islamic loving, vindictive, treasonous, egotistical, idiot whose only claim to fame is being good at reading teleprompters!

Even more amazing, are all the naive, Israel hating Jews, who as a knee jerk reaction to the nazi history, immediately support any lunatic left wing cause, not realizing these people are the enemy, as Obama has so clearly demonstrated.

Last edited:
The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0
Reread your post and maybe you will see who the one with the mental disorder is... seek help
I did, I found everything I said to be true. Of course, I didn't include a few more descriptions of Obama, such as anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, incompetent, ignorant, racist, etc.
Yet another post showing a detachment from reality. You're free to run your life with a distorted biased partisan perception but don't expect to get respect from rational people

Relax, Trump will change all that.

In the meantime anything coming out of the UN is totally worthless anyway.

I hope Trump kicks the UN out of NYC and sends them packing someplace else.

Trump in used to firing people so by firing all 200 of them he would be setting a new "personal best" !!
Hopefully he will cut their funding.

Reread your post and maybe you will see who the one with the mental disorder is... seek help
I did, I found everything I said to be true. Of course, I didn't include a few more descriptions of Obama, such as anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, incompetent, ignorant, racist, etc.
Yet another post showing a detachment from reality. You're free to run your life with a distorted biased partisan perception but don't expect to get respect from rational people

You on the left are not rational people. The last few months proves that

Instead of clumping me into a category when you know nothing about me, how about you point to specifics about things I say that aren't rational and we can go from there... you can stop wasting time with petty pointless and baseless insults like you just attempted

Instead of clumping me into a category when you know nothing about me, how about you point to specifics about things I say that aren't rational and we can go from there... you can stop wasting time with petty pointless and baseless insults like you just attempted

You're a left loon...your posts confirm that.

Run along now, I have no use for loons

IMO he should have voted to condemn their asses. He actually let them off light.
good news is that's his last act of betrayal. All of that will be fixed after January 20.
By the way you were whining I thought it would never be "fixed". Are you sure you can change the vote after 20jan?

obambam should be cursed by every member of the clergy throughout the world. He can suck on muslim ass while he's kneeling.

Again, a general baseless poor excuse for an insult. Is that really all you got? How about you point to something specific that I said? And write my words, not a distorted interpretation of what you think I was trying to say... You've proven to have very poor comprehension skills.

Instead of condemning Obama for simply abstaining to vote, maybe Israel firsters should ask themselves what to do about the entire rest of the planet opposing them.
The rest of the planet. Ha ha ha.
Pretty much. Icluding a unanimous vote by the UN security council

also meaningless
Tell that to all the outraged Israel firsters

do you know something that I do not know------is da Zionists in nooooy yawk
shooting up churches and mosques?------airports?------kindergartens?

Again, a general baseless poor excuse for an insult. Is that really all you got? How about you point to something specific that I said? And write my words, not a distorted interpretation of what you think I was trying to say... You've proven to have very poor comprehension skills.

Do you really think I give a rat's what you think, loon? Get over yourself and past thinking I do. You're insignificant ...as all are left loons, it's when you number up you clowns become dangerous

Do you really think I give a rat's what you think, loon? Get over yourself and past thinking I do. You're insignificant ...as all are left loons, it's when you number up you clowns become dangerous
You cared enough to initiate a conversation with me by making ignorant statements based on zero facts or references to anything that I have said. Are you really that damn piss poor at making intelligent arguments? I guess that explains why all you can do is petty insults. Just makes you look like an idiot.

You cared enough to initiate a conversation with me by making ignorant statements based on zero facts or references to anything that I have said. Are you really that damn piss poor at making intelligent arguments? I guess that explains why all you can do is petty insults. Just makes you look like an idiot.

She is and you are right...

Forum List

Back