Hussein Obama's final stab in the back of our great ally, Israel

That is a shame! Democrats are assholes! They refused to stand by the only democracy in the Middle East, chose instead to stand with suicide bombers. Obama, in his book, said he would stand with the Muslims. No surprise there.

Remember the Democrats couldn't even vote for Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the Jewish people during the 2012 convention? This dirtbag president has turned out to be every bit of a disaster that he was predicted to be.

Relax, Trump will change all that.

In the meantime anything coming out of the UN is totally worthless anyway.

I hope Trump kicks the UN out of NYC and sends them packing someplace else.

Trump in used to firing people so by firing all 200 of them he would be setting a new "personal best" !!

The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0
Reread your post and maybe you will see who the one with the mental disorder is... seek help
I did, I found everything I said to be true. Of course, I didn't include a few more descriptions of Obama, such as anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, incompetent, ignorant, racist, etc.

The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0
IMO he should have voted to condemn their asses. He actually let them off light.
good news is that's his last act of betrayal. All of that will be fixed after January 20.

Trump in used to firing people so by firing all 200 of them he would be setting a new "personal best" !!

Then he will blame everyone except himself when we see a spike in terrorist attacks.

Then he will blame everyone except himself when we see a spike in terrorist attacks.
IslamoNazis don't need excuses to kill innocent people, Achmed.

it will not happen--------the UN will continue to befoul the shore line of the East River------until a giant foot emerges from a heavenly cloud and KICKS it into the
polluted waters

See how the far left does not care about anyone but themselves..

Good news is that this will keep the Democrats out of power for a very long time..

Nah people like that idiot jillian will still vote dumbocrat

Forum List

Back