Hussein Obama's final stab in the back of our great ally, Israel

We don't vote against our own interests, dumbass. No nation does. Our interests say that we ally with nations that share common interests and goals. Creating yet another Islamist terrorist state called the "Palestine Caliphate" is anathema to our and Europe's interests. The fact that Europe is being held hostage by hoards of Muslim hostages and therefore tries to appease the aggressive invaders within their borders by constantly throwing Israel under the bus, should not affect how the US or other free nations behave. The American public is overwhelmingly pro Israel and therefore so is its govt. And as we have seen, European countries are starting to wake up and realize what is happening to them, and take their countries back. Deal with it, or not, who cares, Joehammad.

Do you really think the US would get dragged into war after war in the ME if the Jews weren't pushing us? Then you are delusional.

I'd say all the votes including that of the US are influenced or reacted to by the the positions of the large Muslim lobby.

So you're claiming that the largest group of nations in the UN has no influence on how votes go down? Ha ha ha. Ya okay. Keep acting like you're dumb, or maybe you really are.
Everything has some kind of influence. Countries vote according to what is in their best interest with factors of economics, security, and values in mind.

For you to completely dismiss a 14-0 vote along with the actions of our country and the leaders of the other Major countries involved is just ignorant of you... To say everybody was bought by an Arab Muslim alliance to do something that was unjust against Israel just paints yourself as a biased wingnut. Continue to rant if you feel the need, but you are a joke
The vote has always been 13-1 except this time it was 14-0. This isn't news, and neither is Arab / Muslim influence on any vote that has to do with Israel. This is all about the greed, corruption, and moral depravity that has become a hallmark of the UN.

We don't vote against our own interests, dumbass. No nation does. Our interests say that we ally with nations that share common interests and goals. Creating yet another Islamist terrorist state called the "Palestine Caliphate" is anathema to our and Europe's interests. The fact that Europe is being held hostage by hoards of Muslim hostages and therefore tries to appease the aggressive invaders within their borders by constantly throwing Israel under the bus, should not affect how the US or other free nations behave. The American public is overwhelmingly pro Israel and therefore so is its govt. And as we have seen, European countries are starting to wake up and realize what is happening to them, and take their countries back. Deal with it, or not, who cares, Joehammad.

Do you really think the US would get dragged into war after war in the ME if the Jews weren't pushing us? Then you are delusional.
Spoken like a true enemy within antisemtic scum.

I'd say all the votes including that of the US are influenced or reacted to by the the positions of the large Muslim lobby.

So you're claiming that the largest group of nations in the UN has no influence on how votes go down? Ha ha ha. Ya okay. Keep acting like you're dumb, or maybe you really are.
Everything has some kind of influence. Countries vote according to what is in their best interest with factors of economics, security, and values in mind.

For you to completely dismiss a 14-0 vote along with the actions of our country and the leaders of the other Major countries involved is just ignorant of you... To say everybody was bought by an Arab Muslim alliance to do something that was unjust against Israel just paints yourself as a biased wingnut. Continue to rant if you feel the need, but you are a joke
The vote has always been 13-1 except this time it was 14-0. This isn't news, and neither is Arab / Muslim influence on any vote that has to do with Israel. This is all about the greed, corruption, and moral depravity that has become a hallmark of the UN.
It seems pretty simple to me... If I had a dispute over land that fell between my property and me neighbors property and then my neighbor starting building on it, that would cause some conflict. Isn't that what Israel is doing? Haven't we been encouraging them not to do this for decades? Why do you think these actions are so justified?

The thing is, it's always 14-1 (the US usually vetoes) because the rest of the world, bot the other four PERMANENT members (Russia, France, UK and China) and whoever else has the rotating seats this year, all look at the genocide the Zionists are committing and say, "No".

Spoken like a true enemy within antisemtic scum.

The enemy is the guy who sends an American off to fight in a war that has nothing to do with America.

Israel's interests aren't America's interests. If we were purely self-interested, we'd cut the Zionists off in exchange for cheap oil. Instead we've been spending the last 40 years getting dragged into one war after another over there.

Forum List

Back