Hush Money Trial Starts Monday: Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump

No, being an adulterer and lying about it and acting criminally like Trump is unacceptable.

View attachment 931325

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

McDougal — one of the women at the center of Trump’s Manhattan “hush money” charges — is a lifelong Republican who voted for him in 2016.

“He can be crass and vulgar, but when he has his kind moments, it’s lovely to see because it shows there’s still a human in there,” she explained.

“He needs to have more compassion for people in general — a lot more.”

McDougal described a tender 10-month relationship with the married then-reality TV star beginning in 2006.

“I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,” the actress told the Mail. “He’d say, ‘You’re my baby and I love you.’ He showed me off to his friends.”

More at the link below...

Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump

We must not forget that Karen McDougal will also be a witness at Trump's hush money trial. She had a ten-month affair with Trump. What do you think.
Damn!!!! Trump is a pussy magnet!!!!

No, being an adulterer and lying about it and acting criminally like Trump is unacceptable.
For decades in the inner cities, women are crapping out infants with no father figure. Adulterer fathers screwing women impregnating them and never taken to task as the government becomes the real father to pay for it. That is the reality!

I think..these women happily took the money they were offered…now, they’ve decided that “nah we got our money, now we want to mess with trump too”.

I mean, if the women accepted the money…doesn’t that kind of implicate them in the deal? When are their trials going to start. Accepting a bribe is also illegal…

#1 It's not illegal to accept a money for an NDA, happens all the time. Also, they sued (at least Stormy did) that the NDA was invalid and she was released form the NDA so it doesn't apply. P01135809 even allowed her to keep the NDA money. Being paid for an NDA != Bribery in the criminal sense.

#2 Implicate them in what crime? They accepted money, which isn't a campaign finance law violation. Paying money (or in-kind contributions and failing to report it is illegal, not accepting money. What business records or tax law violations did Daniels and McDougal commit that would make their activity criminal? Apparently they reported it as income and paid taxes on it and there is no indication they falsified business records.

WW

View attachment 931325

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

McDougal — one of the women at the center of Trump’s Manhattan “hush money” charges — is a lifelong Republican who voted for him in 2016.

“He can be crass and vulgar, but when he has his kind moments, it’s lovely to see because it shows there’s still a human in there,” she explained.

McDougal described a tender 10-month relationship with the married then-reality TV star beginning in 2006.

“I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,” the actress told the Mail. “He’d say, ‘You’re my baby and I love you.’ He showed me off to his friends.”

We must not forget that Karen McDougal will also be a witness at Trump's hush money trial. She had a ten-month affair with Trump. What do you think.

AA1gkpY6.img

Meanwhile, this guy was sucking Obama‘s dick.

#1 It's not illegal to accept a money for an NDA, happens all the time. Also, they sued (at least Stormy did) that the NDA was invalid and she was released form the NDA so it doesn't apply. P01135809 even allowed her to keep the NDA money. Being paid for an NDA != Bribery in the criminal sense.

#2 Implicate them in what crime? They accepted money, which isn't a campaign finance law violation. Paying money (or in-kind contributions and failing to report it is illegal, not accepting money. What business records or tax law violations did Daniels and McDougal commit that would make their activity criminal? Apparently they reported it as income and paid taxes on it and there is no indication they falsified business records.

WW

Wait…if this was an NDA…which is perfectly legal, that she legally and willfully entered into, then it’s also not illegal for trump to offer an NDA, right? So why is this even a court case?

Wait…if this was an NDA…which is perfectly legal, that she legally and willfully entered into, then it’s also not illegal for trump to offer an NDA, right? So why is this even a court case?

Correct NDA’s are not illegal.

Criminal campaign fraud is (Cohen).

Falsification of business records to hide Cohen’s criminal activities are also illegal.

We will find out soon if the DA will also bring in tax fraud by claiming “attorney fees” (which are tax deductible) instead of NDA payments (which are not tax deductible).

WW

Correct NDA’s are not illegal.

Criminal campaign fraud is (Cohen).
Criminal Campaign Fraud? Did you just make that one up?

He pled guilty to making an excessive campaign contribution, income tax fraud and making a false statement to a bank.
Falsification of business records to hide Cohen’s criminal activities are also illegal.
Pfft. Cohen invoiced Trump monthly and Trump paid the invoices. This bogus prosecution charges 2 felony counts for each invoice.

Hillary paid $5 Million through Perkins Coie, to Fusion GPS for the Steele Dossier, and her campaign recorded it as legal fees. No one charged her with anything...
We will find out soon if the DA will also bring in tax fraud by claiming “attorney fees” (which are tax deductible) instead of NDA payments (which are not tax deductible).

WW
Trump paid the NDA and never got the money back from Daniels after she decided she didn't want to honor it. She lost her defamation suits and owes him over $500K in legal fees, which he will never collect.

The star witnesses are Daniels, Cohen, and Avenatti? Three scam artists?

At least McDougal is a hottie...

Day one highlights!

Judge Juan Mechan told the former president he must attend every day of the trial, which started Monday, or face arrest, reported NBC News.

"If you do not show up there will be an arrest," the judge told him

I love it!! Any bets on where this is going? In addition:

The judge addressed Trump directly as he also explained that, though he was expected to be present, if he misbehaved during the proceedings he would be removed.

If that happens, he will be potentially arrested, and the case would continue without him, the judge said.
The judge is taking no shit from Trump

View attachment 931325

She's HOT!

I think..these women happily took the money they were offered…now, they’ve decided that “nah we got our money, now we want to mess with trump too”.

I mean, if the women accepted the money…doesn’t that kind of implicate them in the deal? When are their trials going to start. Accepting a bribe is also illegal…
Fine upstanding Christian mores at play here and it is a clear indication that Trump is immoral

Forum List

Back