Hurricane Ike and westboro baptists Church are not real Christians

If Hurricane Dike and Charles "fuck me in the" Bass are examples of christianity then it's really no wonder why the population of christians is dropping like a lemming off of the side of a cliff.

If Hurricane Dike and Charles "fuck me in the" Bass are examples of christianity then it's really no wonder why the population of christians is dropping like a lemming off of the side of a cliff.
No matter how people do their views.My friend Ike didn't show any bad things at this forum like threats to someone.We never dare to do such things as to threaten people.It is abomination and God punishes for it.Ike did just preaching like I do in peace.His ban is 100% UNJUST!

No matter how people do their views.My friend Ike didn't show any bad things at this forum like threats to someone.We never dare to do such things as to threaten people.It is abomination and God punishes for it.Ike did just preaching like I do in peace.His ban is 100% UNJUST!

Dude, here's a hint. Quit questioning the mods' decisions in public. They mean what they say about that. just an idea.

Posted this in another thread, but it's worth reading folks:

The Fag FAQ! Another Christian `Justifys' His Hate With His Gods

This one's amusing in a number of ways. The guy is a repressed homosexual who some how -- though he constantly picks extracts from his mythologies to try to justify his mental problems -- some how failed to research what the "sin" of Soddom was in the very paper idol he worships. This fruit seems to think the Soddom myth was destroyed because of homosexuality.

How idiotic can a cultist be? You would think that these pathetic little men would at least read the very book they're thumping.

The hate rant ends with a delicious irony: The cultist accuses his own deity constructs of being insane tyrants. But then nobody said these unfortunate repressed homosexual homophobes were in any sane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, I don't know anything about his ban so I'll direct you to a mod on that one..

but, their own testimony is enough to turn christianity into how we see the greek pantheon.

Dude, here's a hint. Quit questioning the mods' decisions in public. They mean what they say about that. just an idea.
I know that questioning is useless.Surely we quit.:neutral:

I say you this on behalf of my friend Hurricane Ike whom you dared to ban unjustly.He didn't do any threats or evils to you,just preaching with love.
Shame on you!I hope you will repent.:(

Referring to gay people as fags, saying they are going to hell, and telling us what God hates is not love.

I say you this on behalf of my friend Hurricane Ike whom you dared to ban unjustly.He didn't do any threats or evils to you,just preaching with love.

Referring to gay people as fags, saying they are going to hell, and telling us what God hates is not love.
God hates the workers of iniquity in Psalm 5:4-5 including gays.Gays are fags and word faggot is not a slang,but a theological profound statement.It came to American English as a meaning of a bundle of dry sticks that used as firewood.The Sodomites-gays were burned as bundles of firewood in ancient Sodom and theys as souls immediately entered fiery hell for eternity.Fags are fit for gays,because they go to Hell,if they don't repent while in their lifetimes.Deal with it.

God hates the workers of iniquity in Psalm 5:4-5 including gays.Gays are fags and word faggot is not a slang,but a theological profound statement.It came to American English as a meaning of a bundle of dry sticks that used as firewood.The Sodomites-gays were burned as bundles of firewood in ancient Sodom and theys as souls immediately entered fiery hell for eternity.Fags are fit for gays,because they go to Hell,if they don't repent while in their lifetimes.Deal with it.

wow. What an amazingly rich pile of shit dressed up as a paragraph of english words. Gays were burned as bundles of firewood in sodom, eh? the very city which is the poster example of rampant and accepted homosexuality? :cuckoo:

The shit you goofy, batshit crazy nutters will believe never ceases to amaze me.

wow. What an amazingly rich pile of shit dressed up as a paragraph of english words. Gays were burned as bundles of firewood in sodom, eh? the very city which is the poster example of rampant and accepted homosexuality? :cuckoo:

The shit you goofy, batshit crazy nutters will believe never ceases to amaze me.

But Sodom was burned like firewood... That's why it no longer exists.

In the beginning God created Adam and Eve,but anot Adam and Steve,Eve and Kate.How many times God of The Bible warns people of this evil rebeling world that homosexuality is a vile dealy sin that made by wicked sinners who obey Satan.Fags and dykes can't produce children and create natural real families.Why?Because they are not natural,but sick and perverted people who burn in their lusts to do things that God hates.As depraved adulterers and whores who pervert sex,so fags and dykes do the same.Today in this no longer God blessed America,the propoganda of homosexuality is poured every day by this liberal fag ridden media.APA and other once moral places got ridden by fags and their junk scientists who invent junk science lies that people born as gays in genes.That is a deadly lie and liberal brainwash to delude millions of Ameicans in order to fullfill this deadly fag agenda.Guys,you may call us as bigots,but what we state is the truth and also warning that our society and entire America will fall.

You guys must know this terrible mark in American history.AIDS was introduced to The United States by fags and there no refute to that.Than this killer started spreading on junkies who use dirty dope niddles,also on whores,sluts,and womanizers.The horrible thing is this killer killed innocent patients who needed blood.Blood banks had many HIV donors.Fags are bioterrorists,here is also no refute to that.

hawk, god created adam and eve and everyone after that was an inbred bastard, since they weren't married and their children would have had to have children...

You're the biggest nutter here with your lies, tales, fabrications and outright intellectual dishonesty. You're a hypocrite that talks down on blacks and smiles in the face of your black boss showing your teeth, get the hell out of dodge.

Douchebag is not slang and is also a theological profound statement. It came to American English as a meaning for people who act like douchebags, like yourself for instance. In Revelations, Satan acts like a douchebag, and all douchebags go to hell, just like Satan. Deal with it, douchebag.

Strike four. Bye.

Forum List

Back