Why do gays believe they're still going to heaven?

I don't think many people want to go anywhere that charlie will be.

And charlie, why you thinking about homos so much? Why don't you just suck a cock and get it over with?

I guess the same reason any sinner thinks they are going to heaven: Repentence.

Of course, that does involve using the power of the Atonement to give up your sins.

Haven't they read that those who practice sexual immorality shall not enter heaven?

Where does it say that? And what about you giving oral? That's immoral. And what about the other sins you commit? All the same in Gods eyes.

Being a sinner doesn't exclude you from heaven. If it did, you'd be out!!!

I thought all you had to do is accept JESUS as your savior, hallilouyia! Praise ye Jesus! :cuckoo:

Haven't they read that those who practice sexual immorality shall not enter heaven?

Speaking as some kind of christian to a self proclaiming Christian, I find it hard to believe that you never heard that our first and foremost obligation as Christians is to love thy neighbor as thyself.

But as a christian I fully understand that you're desperately trying to deny your homosexuality, so I am really forced to forgive your transgressions against the most basic tenent of the religion you so obviously misunderstand and assume is merely an insignificant addendum to the Old Testiment religion

Jesus loves you Charlies, even if you do loath youself.

Speaking as some kind of christian to a self proclaiming Christian, I find it hard to believe that you never heard that our first and foremost obligation as Christians is to love thy neighbor as thyself.

But as a christian I fully understand that you're desperately trying to deny your homosexuality, so I am really forced to forgive your transgressions against the most basic tenent of the religion you so obviously misunderstand and assume is merely an insignificant addendum to the Old Testiment religion

damn... that was good.

damn... that was good.

Charles had a few ribs removed so he could give himself oral. :lol:

damn... that was good.

Charles had a few ribs removed so he could give himself oral. :lol:

might be why he never leaves the house.

it's funny to watch negrodamous continue to be more concerned about the salvation of cock hungry fags than his own sins. for real, as if god appointed some former organic farm machinery as the watchdog of who does and who doesn't get into heaven.

:thup:

Caucasian Jesus probably feels the same way about Charles as Charles feels about fags anyway.

This monkey gone to heaven:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVKndMZIwI]YouTube - the pixies monkey gone to heaven[/ame]

Hi Charlie:

The 'deluding influence' told them so . . .

" . . . and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason 'God' sends upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they 'all' may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness." 2Thessalonians 2:10-12.
If we go back and revisit Paul's teaching from Romans 1, we see that 'God Himself' is the One who "gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them." Romans 1:24. Scripture says,

"For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason (same as above) 'God' gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another (sick), men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, "God" gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper . . . and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are WORTHY OF DEATH, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:25-32.
The Lord God sends these deviant/depraved souls the 'deluding influence,' so their abominations against God will be magnified; because the lake of fire burns HOT ("immoral persons") for those engaged in this wickedness, 'and' for those among you giving hearty approval to those who practice them . . .

Those living throughout all the 'ages to come' (from Eph. 2:7) will have every opportunity to look back into 'this present evil age' (Gal. 1:4) and see the wickedness in the abominations among those who received 'in their own persons the due penalty of their error' . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
FACT: judging your fellow human beings, especially their chances of getting into heaven, is no less of a sin than two guys plugging each other in the ass.

Forum List

Back