Hurricane Ike and westboro baptists Church are not real Christians

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Seriously, we all know what the scriptures say about gays that homosexuals are wrong, but fake wannabe Christians at WBC are doing nothing to bring gays and sinners in general to God, thats why the WBC congregation will never grow, seriously. Don't even dare insult the Lord and the Word that comes from Him by calling yourselves after His name, Christians, because Christians you are not. You people insult the love one of those who have passed away and make their burden heavier and harder to bear.

But ultimately, it's nobody else's business what their standing with God.

It's between him and them. I don't know why some think they have to continually state their opinion regarding others' religious status.

I dislike people declaring who is a real christian. Because that involves trying to determine ones heart.

If they profess to follow Christ, then as far as I am concerned they are as real a Christian as you get. They are just really bad Christians and need to repent. Then again, we all have our weaknesses to overcome. Their weakness is just alittle more obvious.

They embarrass other Christians and God.
Their tactics are wrong.

But their message is right.

I think the soldiers deserve more respect but their message is right. Here is a video of a street preacher who visited me. I live in the town he grew up in. He preached at the Catholic whore house and Key West(similar to Provinctown Cape Cod)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwVa6h8KXQU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Picket Key West God Hates Fags[/ame]

Seriously, we all know what the scriptures say about gays that homosexuals are wrong, but fake wannabe Christians at WBC are doing nothing to bring gays and sinners in general to God, thats why the WBC congregation will never grow, seriously. Don't even dare insult the Lord and the Word that comes from Him by calling yourselves after His name, Christians, because Christians you are not. You people insult the love one of those who have passed away and make their burden heavier and harder to bear.

Then what are you? Defind "true christian". WBC could be among the last people warning you of eternal punishment. God still hates workers of iniquity and only those that repent are going to heaven.

Then what are you? Defind "true christian". WBC could be among the last people warning you of eternal punishment. God still hates workers of iniquity and only those that repent are going to heaven.
They have been deceived by the last 50 years that God loves everyone including fags. We know God does not love everyone. Proverbs 6:19, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 7:11, Romans 9:13, Rev 21:8(These people need to figure out what fearful means in this scripture, it means being in servitude to the beast that says it is OK to be gay)

It's between him and them. I don't know why some think they have to continually state their opinion regarding others' religious status.

Could be the same reason they have to comment and worry about someone elses lifestyle choices ...

They have been deceived by the last 50 years that God loves everyone including fags. We know God does not love everyone. Proverbs 6:19, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 7:11, Romans 9:13, Rev 21:8(These people need to figure out what fearful means in this scripture, it means being in servitude to the beast that says it is OK to be gay)

How do you know? Did God send you messages through your tin foil hat?

Could be the same reason they have to comment and worry about someone elses lifestyle choices ...

Their lifestyle choice is sending them to Hell. When I counsel a fag, I get to the root of the problem. According to Romans 1 God turned these unthankful beasts into fags for not appreciating the Lord Almighty. They turned the creator of the universe into a God they can love who is lubby dubby. Read the Bible. God does not have to impress us to get our vote. God is sovereign and deserves thanks for anybody in the US. We are doomed now but still understand that the sugar Christians decided they would give God a makeover and by doing so made the same mistake the fags did. I don't want the fags to go to Hell, you do and according to Leviticus 19:18 you are the ones who hate the fags. I am loving my fag neighbor by saying the things I do(Leviticus 19:17)

Their lifestyle choice is sending them to Hell. When I counsel a fag, I get to the root of the problem. According to Romans 1 God turned these unthankful beasts into fags for not appreciating the Lord Almighty. They turned the creator of the universe into a God they can love who is lubby dubby. Read the Bible. God does not have to impress us to get our vote. God is sovereign and deserves thanks for anybody in the US. We are doomed now but still understand that the sugar Christians decided they would give God a makeover and by doing so made the same mistake the fags did. I don't want the fags to go to Hell, you do and according to Leviticus 19:18 you are the ones who hate the fags. I am loving my fag neighbor by saying the things I do(Leviticus 19:17)

You counsel anyone? What degree do you have?

What is a real Christian? I have to ask, because I still am trying to figure out, the hate you, yourself holds on to.

A worn out Bible. Ask Capernaum07. He has seen it.

And I read The Lord of the Rings, but you don't see me trying to counsel folks on hobbits do you?

And I read The Lord of the Rings, but you don't see me trying to counsel folks on hobbits do you?
Frankly douche bag, I could care less if you counsel hobbits or not. I guess the religious right is correct again about Harry Potter and similar garbage. You are walking talking abomination. I thought the Right was a little paranoid. I guess I was wrong.

Not really. Because as the saved, we aren't supposed to judge each other and the degree to which others are saved. We are to accept and assist all others who attest to their salvation. We assist them to live as Christians.

But as far as speaking for God outside of Scripture (where he speaks for himself) and musing on the degree to which others are saved, I just don't think that's our job.

Frankly douche bag, I could care less if you counsel hobbits or not. I guess the religious right is correct again about Harry Potter and similar garbage. You are walking talking abomination. I thought the Right was a little paranoid. I guess I was wrong.

Did God tell teach you how to speak, douch bag, fags... blah... blah... blah... When you counsel a fag do you use the fag word? If you do, how successful are you?

Forum List

Back