Hurricane Ike and westboro baptists Church are not real Christians

And I read The Lord of the Rings, but you don't see me trying to counsel folks on hobbits do you?
Frankly douche bag, I could care less if you counsel hobbits or not. I guess the religious right is correct again about Harry Potter and similar garbage. You are walking talking abomination. I thought the Right was a little paranoid. I guess I was wrong.

Did God tell teach you how to speak, douch bag, fags... blah... blah... blah... When you counsel a fag do you use the fag word? If you do, how successful are you?

This post reminds me of that Jim Carrey movie where the newsguy starts talking gibberish.....Bruce Almighty!

thejkla;seruejkgjdfjkffmmmmmmfffjdkals;jfdkaslfdkjskl;afdj!
So there!

Frankly douche bag, I could care less if you counsel hobbits or not. I guess the religious right is correct again about Harry Potter and similar garbage. You are walking talking abomination. I thought the Right was a little paranoid. I guess I was wrong.

Did God tell teach you how to speak, douch bag, fags... blah... blah... blah... When you counsel a fag do you use the fag word? If you do, how successful are you?

This post reminds me of that Jim Carrey movie where the newsguy starts talking gibberish.....Bruce Almighty!

thejkla;seruejkgjdfjkffmmmmmmfffjdkals;jfdkaslfdkjskl;afdj!
So there!

Perfect example, gibberish... Bruce Almightly... glad you agree with me.

And I read The Lord of the Rings, but you don't see me trying to counsel folks on hobbits do you?

Active practicing homos, yes I do use the word fag. Celibate fags, I use the smooth touch. Here is a video I did about a fag, I counseled. My Russian friend I talk about on this video is Hawk.
Dailymotion - Draconomite, Natural brute beast - a Animals video

Homosexuality is 100% sin,read Romans 1:26-32.You learned a lot from Sodom and Gomorrah as the ancient towns who got punished for their abominations mostly because of reign of homosexuality,Genesis 19:1-29.Today so called false believers prosecuted good Christians who warned sinners like you to turn away from your wicked ways.Look what those fags did to the movements like Repent America,WBC,and others who wanted to warn you to be saved from Hell.

Last edited:
They embarrass other Christians and God.

No, they embarrass themselves, Christ instructed His disciple to preach the gospel and bring souls to Him and WBC people are not doing that. Are gays and other sinners who work iniquity going to hell eventually for their works? Yes. As Christians our duty is to live by the Word and preach the Word to others.

Homosexuality is 100% sin,read Romans 1:26-32.You learned a lot from Sodom and Gomorrah as the ancient towns who got punished for their abominations mostly because of reign of homosexuality,Genesis 19:1-29.Today so called false believers prosecuted good Christians who warned sinners like you to turn away from your wicked ways.Look what those fags did to the movements like Repent America,WBC,and others who wanted to warn you to be saved from Hell.

Yes, homosexuality is 100% sin, no doubt about that, but you guys are not preaching the Word to bring homosexuals back to God, you guys are doing everything to harden the hearts of these people.

You'd all be funny for always turning your "discussions" into fantasies about gay sex, if you weren't all just so damned boring about it.

I say you this on behalf of my friend Hurricane Ike whom you dared to ban unjustly.He didn't do any threats or evils to you,just preaching with love.
Shame on you!I hope you will repent.:(

I say you this on behalf of my friend Hurricane Ike whom you dared to ban unjustly.He didn't do any threats or evils to you,just preaching with love.

You are about a half a step away from preaching yourself all the way to my ban button.

Don't ya' just love it when these Christian nutters try to out-nutter the other?

Get a room, boys.

As your "friend" was told... you have issues with moderation, send an admin or a moderator a pm. That means private.... unless, as Article15 said, you'd like to join him. Now you've been advised of the rule three times by three different moderators.

Thanks.

People of nowadays become angry when they hear the truth about condemnation for sins,especially when they hear truth about abortions and fags.Madness starts to pour out of their souls,when fags and dykes are described in truth as filthy hellbound fools who are deluded in their reprobate minds.They are stinky,unhealthy,vicious,and violent who target our kids.They are equal to dogs and swine in their vile sins and unsanitary lives.GLBT always doom nations.

Last edited:
People of nowadays become angry when they hear the truth about condemnation for sins,especially when they hear truth about abortions and fags.Madness starts to pour out of their souls,when fags and dykes are described in truth as filthy hellbound fools who are deluded in their reprobate minds.They are stinky,unhealthy,vicious,and violent who target our kids.They are equal to dogs and swine in their vile sins and unsanitary lives.GLBT always doom nations.

you have no vices? nothing you struggle with?

New Topics

Forum List

Back