Hurricane Florence storm of a lifetime generating 83 foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina

Fort Fun Indiana said:
It doesn't have to explain that, as that is false.
Global warming affects every hurricane.
Except It Isn't False
As The Records Show
That's Records, Not Computer Projections

AGW Proponents Warn
Storms Will Get More Severe And More Frequent
But They Aren't
There's Been Fewer Hurricanes
On Average, Since Katrina

Has Storm Of A Lifetime Flo Dropped To Cat 1 Yet ??

Wrong. The wind speed is not the only factor, as the amount of time an area is subject to those wind speeds is also very important.
Parse It Anyway You Want
A Cat 1 Is Not A 4, Is Not 5
And We're Having Fewer Major Storms

Last edited:
You really are an asshole.

That isn't my problem; is it? :206:
Yes it is.

Nope; it's your problem.
Not really. You have nothing to do with me and have no affect on me. You have to live with being an asshole.

you said, "You really are an asshole" so, you obviously are being effected. Deal with it, in your own special way, of course.
You have an overestimated self worth. And you overestimate what effect you have on others. You are an asshole, Just pointing it out, not that anyone who has ever talked to doesn't know already. No skin off my nose . You are the one that has to live with it.

I heard hurricane Florence is, "tremendously wet."

I think Bob Woodward said that.

Oh, sorry; it was that other guy. :206:

Down to Cat 2 and falling apart even before it reaches landfall. The rainfall will be the worst thing.

So much for the storm of a lifetime

Its the rain, flooding and storm surge they are worried about.

I hope it does fizzle out but if it's a cat two it's an average storm

Me to. I've lived in Florida for years and been through quite a few hurricanes. I also lived in NC when the last one went through. Man what a mess.

Claudette said:
Its the rain, flooding and storm surge they are worried about.
They Have To Report On Something
Since It's Not Going To Smash
And Obliterate To Smithereens Anything In It's Path

And These Are The Same Concerns
With Any Big Storm

And I'm STILL smarter than you.
That may be the case but at least I know the difference between a belch and a fart.

Oh. Missouri. That would explain it.

If you were ten times smarter than you are, you still wouldn't be able to figure out how to work a bic lighter.

The differences between a cows belch and a cows fart are very slight. Cow belches are said to be harmful to the environment and so are their farts. Belches are a larger percentage of bovine emissions vs the fart

So stfu

Forum List

Back