"Fear" a runaway best seller...

Hillary bought a million copies all by herself ... they will be sealed up with her in her tomb (along with Bill and their servants).

Hillary bought a million copies all by herself ... they will be sealed up with her in her tomb (along with Bill and their servants).

Not to mention her million copies of "It takes a village", and a million copies of "My Life" by Bill

Whooo-eeee!

Bob Woodward's "Fear" becomes fastest-selling adult book in 3 years

This must have Trump sitting on the toilet tweeting like crazy.
LMAO!

Weird. It's not even showing up on today's New York Times best sellers list.

Gregg Jarrett's "The Russia Hoax" is still #3 on the list for the last 7 weeks though. Jeanine Pirro's "Liars, Leakers, and Liberals" is still #10 for the last 8 weeks.

Get back to me when Woodward's little fantasy children's book makes the top ten.

:laughing0301:

Reader interest in the inner workings of the Trump White House is showing no signs of fading.

Bob Woodward’s new book “Fear: Trump in the White House” sold more than 750,000 copies through Tuesday, its first day on sale, according to publisher Simon & Schuster. Those sales included preorders, first day sales of print books, e-books and audiobooks, Simon & Schuster said, adding that the title’s preorder sales were the largest in the publishing house’s history.

Simon & Schuster, which is owned by CBS Corp. CBS, -0.47% , also said that it has ordered a ninth printing, which will bring the total number of hardcovers in print to more than 1.15 million. It is Simon & Schuster’s biggest printing of the year to this point, said a spokesman.

Woodward’s book ranks No. 1 on both Amazon.com AMZN, +0.14% and BarnesandNoble.com. On Wednesday, Barnes & Noble Inc. BKS, +0.00% said the book had generated “the fastest sales for an adult title since Harper Lee’s ’Go Set a Watchman’ was released in July 2015.”

Bob Woodward’s new Trump book ‘Fear’ posts huge sales

LOL

I'll get one myself eventually, for a dollar from the cut-out bin. It's a piece of political kitsch.

Whooo-eeee!

Bob Woodward's "Fear" becomes fastest-selling adult book in 3 years

This must have Trump sitting on the toilet tweeting like crazy.
LMAO!

And for good reason.

I've gotten a little ways into the book. Its even better than I thought. The excerpts did not do it justice.

I don't know if he got a copy or even plans to read it but Governor Romney is probably thanking his lucky stars that he didn't cast his lot with these folks; what rings through more than any other theme right now is just how completely lousy all of these folks are

Forum List

Back