Hurricane Florence storm of a lifetime generating 83 foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina

MindWars said:
They tell you not to use AC, yet they both do Gore cools his ten thousand square foot home.
And Gore Runs Off
And Leaves The Lights On
!!
Obama the little vbvitch tells people of Africa they shouldn't use ac or drive cars because the planet migt melt LMFAO and yes he said that. So after he's all done giving his bs lectures the dumb fk Jumps in his LIMO nicely cooled then has the nerve to fly all over the world in his little AIR FORCE ONE at the time and now a private little jet.
Some Counts
Obama Is Up To 5 Mansions Now

haha, that was actually G. W. Bush on 9/11 :21:

Hurricane Florence, ‘storm of a lifetime,’ generating 83-foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina coast
Hurricane Florence’s potentially devastating winds are generating enormous waves as high as 83 feet as it continues to make its way toward the East Coast and insurers predict it will become the costliest such storm to ever hit the continental U.S. The National Hurricane Center said Wednesday the massive waves were produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction of the

All I can say is dam!! If they are right on this thing it's not going to be pretty.
Fortunately, it’s weakened to a cat 2. May even weaken to a cat 1 by the time the eye reaches the coast.

Next Week
There Still Won't Be A Cat 5
To Make Landfall In N.America In 40yrs
After Flo Hits The Continental Shelf
It'll Peter Down A Couple Cat's

But There's Still Time For You To Hope And Pray...
Pray for what? I know global warming hasn't contributed to record surface sea temperatures, which feed this storm. After all, would the Carolinas, which are about to bear the brunt, have forbidden mention of global warning in order to maintain the profitability of real estate if global warming did contribute to the severity of such events?

Heavens forfend.

Hurricane Florence, ‘storm of a lifetime,’ generating 83-foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina coast
Hurricane Florence’s potentially devastating winds are generating enormous waves as high as 83 feet as it continues to make its way toward the East Coast and insurers predict it will become the costliest such storm to ever hit the continental U.S. The National Hurricane Center said Wednesday the massive waves were produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction of the

All I can say is dam!! If they are right on this thing it's not going to be pretty.
Fortunately, it’s weakened to a cat 2. May even weaken to a cat 1 by the time the eye reaches the coast.
Yep. All that and it's pooping out.

Where's that sourced? Who is your damn source!!?? We ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe! There ain't no hurricane cuz your source sucks!!

Well...with that out of my system, I'll agree with you. I hope they are wrong.

Getting ready to hit. It's right off the coastline now. 300 miles away. Heh heeeeeee.....

DCT_SPECIAL105_1280x720.jpg
Hurricanes are funny to you?

And of course none of the warm water generating this enormous force can be attributed to global warming. None.

Global warming my ass.

There's a curtained off little area in the oval office. Peek inside and you'll see all the gauges, levers and knobs Trump uses to cause calamity.

Pence stands nearby to tell everyone to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...

And of course none of the warm water generating this enormous force can be attributed to global warming. None.

You are correct.

I loved it when a huge gaggle of lefties started blaming all manner of environmental catastrophes on people that eat meat.

Apparently, cow farts are as deadly as nuclear war.

Forum List

Back