Huntsman Lost me. Another Traitor.

and he was so counting on the unaffiliated whackaloon vote, too.

i guess he's done.

tant pis

Just because you hate America and freedom doesnt mean everyone else does. I hope the military snatches you up first.

i'm part of the cabal, skippy. i was installed as a moderator here over three years ago in anticipation of your joining.

we own you.

bwaahahahahahaha

ZTo the Wookie-suiters anyone who isn't Ron Paul or doesnt swear fealty to Ron Paul is a traitor.
It's part of their psychosis.

Please. Unless someone offers submit themselves before Ron Paul you never had any intentions of supporting them.

The fact that you follow someone with cultlike enthusiasm scares sane people. There are countless Ron Paul supporters on this board. I would argue that all of them but you does a good job arguing their points. You make everyone who reads your posts run the opposite direction of Dr Paul.

Being the most reasonable and down to earth candidate he had no chance in the first place. Moderates are commies with this crowd.

Being the most reasonable and down to earth candidate he had no chance in the first place. Moderates are commies with this crowd.

Funny thing is he really isnt that moderate. The man has a pretty conservative record as governor. :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvoOLR9v7Ls]Ike Reilly Assassination -- Commie Drives A Nova - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back