Hunter Torpedos Leftists' False Narrative, Intel Reps, and Partisan Compromised Fake News With Laptop Admission

No such meetings ever happened. The emails are 75% fake and I’m willing to bet that every one of the emails that implicates Joe Biden and Hunter Biden in anything nefarious cannot be verified is real.

Everything Joe Biden does is documented. That’s why Donald Trump is up. Shits creek right now. Everything that Joe Biden has ever done in government for the last 50 years is documented and no one has ever made any accusations of impropriety against Joe Biden.

We’re not buying right wing lies and propaganda anymore. You gotta bring the evidence 30 years of this horseshit is 30 years too long.
show us a link from an investigation concluding 75 percent of the emails are fake

il wait

No such meetings ever happened. The emails are 75% fake and I’m willing to bet that every one of the emails that implicates Joe Biden and Hunter Biden in anything nefarious cannot be verified is real.

Everything Joe Biden does is documented. That’s why Donald Trump is up. Shits creek right now. Everything that Joe Biden has ever done in government for the last 50 years is documented and no one has ever made any accusations of impropriety against Joe Biden.

We’re not buying right wing lies and propaganda anymore. You gotta bring the evidence 30 years of this horseshit is 30 years too long.
how do you know 75% are not true???

do you have a list of true and not true ones??

youre the one lying skank,,,

hunters lawyer sent a letter asking for it back and then want the state to use its power to stop the release of hunters personal information,,

I sure hope youre a better street whore than a political commentator,,

No he did not. In fact, Hunter’s lawyer specifically denies that those letters were any admission whatsoever that the laptop is belongs to Hunter Biden.

Every time you parrot the lies of the lying right wing media you end up, looking like an idiot.

No he did not. In fact, Hunter’s lawyer specifically denies that those letters were any admission whatsoever that the laptop is belongs to Hunter Biden.

Every time you parrot the lies of the lying right wing media you end up, looking like an idiot.

youre just repeating the talking points to brainwash worn out street hookers,,,

how do you know 75% are not true???

do you have a list of true and not true ones??

How do you know they are? There are records of Joe Biden’s meetings and travel, and anything that he’s ever done is easily verified if he was even in the same places where these people were when they claim they were meeting with him.

You’re the ones making the claims of criminal activity. You’re the one who needs to bring the proof.

How do you know they are? There are records of Joe Biden’s meetings and travel, and anything that he’s ever done is easily verified if he was even in the same places where these people were when they claim they were meeting with him.

You’re the ones making the claims of criminal activity. You’re the one who needs to bring the proof.
its your claim hooker,,, are you retracting your claim??

wheres the list of all the e-mails and which ones are real and not real???

You’re the one needing the evidence not me. That’s what investigations are for.

If they had verified, any of the meetings claimed in those emails had actually happened, the Republicans would be lighting up the obelisk with fireworks to celebrate finally, having some evidence.

You’re the one needing the evidence not me. That’s what investigations are for.

If they had verified, any of the meetings claimed in those emails had actually happened, the Republicans would be lighting up the obelisk with fireworks to celebrate finally, having some evidence.
I already have what I need,, youre the one making crazy claims and bragging how you got duped so easily,,

with that said,,

fuck off troll,,, I have had my fill of crazy for one day and youre starting to bore me,,,

STFU, lying Troll.

You know for a fact that Hunter's layer left a message on the store owner's answering ma hine confirming it was Hunter's and that he wanted it back.

You know the FBI has confirmed it is Hunter's.

You know Hu ter and his lawyer just confirmed the laptop being leaked is his by demanding the DOJ i vestigat tbose doing it.

You just destroyed your credi ility and are just embarrasing yourself.

You are lying, sad, pathetic, criminal Biden apogist troll.

Go practice your bullshit on the other lying snowflake trolls on this board. You need lits of pra tice.
Holy triggered, batman! :auiqs.jpg:

'First son Hunter Biden's seeming admittance that the laptop at the center of a federal investigation belongs to him late Wednesday in a letter from his lawyers prompted widespread criticism of mainstream media organizations that dismissed it as unreliable and even Russian disinformation.'

"Hunter Biden admits infamous laptop is his. Not Russian disinformation, not a ‘plant’.

"So Hunter Biden is now admitting, after three years, that everything on the laptop is real? Bold strategy. Especially after Democrats & their media allies spent years arguing Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation."

CNN, New York Times, Washington Post and NPR were among outlets to initially downplay laptop

Hunter's, his lawyer's, and the FBI's admission that the laptop and contents being leaked from it are Hunter's have just literally screwed the Biden's / left's efforts the last 3 years to claim it was not his, has literally screwed the 50+ Intel reps who signed a documrnt swearing it was all Russian disinformation, and has literally screwed CNN, the NY Times, the Washinton Post, NPR, and others who have tried to protect the Bidens by intentionally pushing disinformation.

"CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post and NPR did not immediately respond when asked if any corrections or statements would be issued in the wake of Hunter Biden’s apparent admission."

That stench you smell is the odor coming from the 5-alarm 'fire caused by the 50+ Intel Reps' and 'busted' disinformation-pushing medias' credibity burning to ash.

:auiqs.jpg:

This is what happens when you try to help, try to create an elaborate false narrative to protect a crackhead.

You can't bet on / trust a crackhead. Stupidity and crack don't mix.

They haven’t admitted the laptop is his. They have stated that their lawsuits are not at admission that the laptop is his or that it’s real.

These lawsuits are all about the judicial harassment by the Republican party against a private citizen who has committed no crimes.

The Biden family are suing for invasion of their privacy. None of these people are in office, and none of these people are running for office. The house has no business investigating them.

They haven’t admitted the laptop is his. They have stated that their lawsuits are not at admission that the laptop is his or that it’s real.

These lawsuits are all about the judicial harassment by the Republican party against a private citizen who has committed no crimes.

The Biden family are suing for invasion of their privacy. None of these people are in office, and none of these people are running for office. The house has no business investigating them.
so the lawsuits are lies? xiden is having his lawyers file a bunch of lies wirh a court?

do they have no shame??

just once more…

There was a hack of the Burisma Servet a few weeks before the laptop appeared. Nothing was damaged or missing on the servers.

In 2017 the GRU used a similar hack on a French company to get real documents from which they made fake documents they used to implicate Macron in a corruption scandal right before the election. The French caught it and the plan failed. This is covered in the NYT link

This is the analysis.

This is the WAPO interview with the shop owner, who says files were added after it was dropped off.

This is the NYT piece wherein the talk about emails which had been verified as genuine, and this is what the NYPost used to make the claim that the laptop is “real”. It just confirms that the emails they are discussing from the laptop or real but it doesn’t say that everything on the laptop is real

I’ve noticed that the right wing media always wraps their lives around a chunk of truth, however small, and then distorts it into a lie by assuming facts not in evidence.

Forum List

Back