Hunter Torpedos Leftists' False Narrative, Intel Reps, and Partisan Compromised Fake News With Laptop Admission

so the lawsuits are lies? xiden is having his lawyers file a bunch of lies wirh a court?

do they have no shame??

No, the lawsuits are real. Their suing over invasion of privacy and judicial harassment. Much of it relating to speculation about his business interests based on the contents of the laptop.

The Biden campaign asked to have the dick pics taken down off of Twitter even though the computer repair shop owner said there were no pictures or videos whatsoever on the laptop when it was dropped off.

The New York Times verified the emails about meetings by talking to people they were addressed to.

No, the lawsuits are real. Their suing over invasion of privacy and judicial harassment. Much of it relating to speculation about his business interests based on the contents of the laptop.

The Biden campaign asked to have the dick pics taken down off of Twitter even though the computer repair shop owner said there were no pictures or videos whatsoever on the laptop when it was dropped off.

The New York Times verified the emails about meetings by talking to people they were addressed to.
the new york times prints what theyre told to print,, they even admit they dont verify stories,,,

heres a video with documents both government and private and first hand testimony proving what NYT says is wrong,, and whole lot more

the new york times prints what theyre told to print,, they even admit they dont verify stories,,,

New York Times has gotten into trouble over not verifying the odd story every now and again to. But when it has happened, which is rarely, they print a retraction.

All MSM has standards of verification in reporting, including the NYT. It’s a professional code of conduct.

There was a hack of the Burisma Servet a few weeks before the laptop appeared. Nothing was damaged or missing on the servers.

In 2017 the GRU used a similar hack on a French company to get real documents from which they made fake documents they used to implicate Macron in a corruption scandal right before the election. The French caught it and the plan failed. This is covered in the NYT link

This is the analysis.

This is the WAPO interview with the shop owner, who says files were added after it was dropped off.

This is the NYT piece wherein the talk about emails which had been verified as genuine, and this is what the NYPost used to make the claim that the laptop is “real”. It just confirms that the emails they are discussing from the laptop or real but it doesn’t say that everything on the laptop is real

I’ve noticed that the right wing media always wraps their lives around a chunk of truth, however small, and then distorts it into a lie by assuming facts not in evidence.

nowhere does any of what you posted say 75 percent of rhe emails were added

i know they are real but you said they were all lies…that they laptop isn’t his

how can someone. invade his pracybover a laptop that isn’t his??

the documents and testimony presented in the vidoe are,,

remember the NTY is also on the internet,, using your logic they are also not evidence,,

It doesn’t have anything to do with weather sources on the Internet or not it’s whether it’s a reliable source on the Internet.

YouTube is not a reliable source. Any website that anyone can post to without standards of verification, is not a reliable source.

Wikipedia is not a source for the same reason. Twitter, Facebook TikTok.

It doesn’t have anything to do with weather sources on the Internet or not it’s whether it’s a reliable source on the Internet.

YouTube is not a reliable source. Any website that anyone can post to without standards of verification, is not a reliable source.

Wikipedia is not a source for the same reason. Twitter, Facebook TikTok.
mine has documents both public and private along with first hand testimony form people actually involved,,

yours does nothing but say it isnt true,,,

guess which one I am going with??

mine has documents both public and private along with first hand testimony form people actually involved,,

yours does nothing but say it isnt true,,,

guess which one I am going with??

Does it make any sense to you that some internet news guy would have evidence that the Republican Party doesn’t have? It takes a level of gullibility that should embarrass you, that you believe them.

If they have all is this evidence, why don’t the Republicans have any??

But you’re gonna go with the people that are telling you what you want to hear.

Does it make any sense to you that some internet news guy would have evidence that the Republican Party doesn’t have? It takes a level of gullibility that should embarrass you, that you believe them.

If they have all is this evidence, why don’t the Republicans have any??

But you’re gonna go with the people that are telling you what you want to hear.
its the documents that tells me,,

youre the one thats gullible since youre going off of people that admit they dont due true vetting and just print statements from the people saying they didnt do it,,

OH well since they said its not true it must be right,,,

how many guilty people claim the same thing,,,

sorry I will stick with the one that has documents and firsthand testimony from people involved,,

its the documents that tells me,,

youre the one thats gullible since youre going off of people that admit they dont due true vetting and just print statements from the people saying they didnt do it,,

OH well since they said its not true it must be right,,,

how many guilty people claim the same thing,,,

sorry I will stick with the one that has documents and firsthand testimony from people involved,,

Well, of course, it’s the documents that tell the tale. What evidence do you have that documents are real? That they didn’t print them up at home? Oh wait, you don’t.

That’s because the documents haven’t been certified by anyone. They just waving pieces of paper around the Republican Party doesn’t even have.

And since they know, there’s a criminal investigation going on around all of this, and that Republicans are desperate to prove their case, why haven’t they handed all of these this incriminating documents over to law-enforcement to aid in the prosecution?

What’s the point of proving Hunter Biden’s criminality on YouTube?

And you wonder why we call you gullible? They have witnesses and have documents. It must be true.

Well, of course, it’s the documents that tell the tale. What evidence do you have that documents are real? That they didn’t print them up at home? Oh wait, you don’t.

That’s because the documents haven’t been certified by anyone. They just waving pieces of paper around the Republican Party doesn’t even have.

And since they know, there’s a criminal investigation going on around all of this, and that Republicans are desperate to prove their case, why haven’t they handed all of these this incriminating documents over to law-enforcement to aid in the prosecution?

What’s the point of proving Hunter Biden’s criminality on YouTube?

And you wonder why we call you gullible? They have witnesses and have documents. It must be true.
being you didnt even watch to se what documents or what they said or where they are from your deflections are more lies than anything else,,

but you got right ahead and repeat the things youre told to repeat,, I will stick with actual evidence,,

some day you will have to tell us what it feels like to be a useless drone along with being a worn out street whore,,

Forum List

Back