Hunter Biden’s Lawyer Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Trump Over Social Media Posts, Says Hunter is in Danger Because of Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
How can he be in danger if, as everyone keeps telling us, he's done nothing wrong? Nevertheless, If Hunter is in any danger it’s due to his own decisions and actions. As for Trump hammering Hunter on social media, that's his first amendment right.

Hunter is in danger of "overdosing".

Tell me again OB, why does Hunter need to keep lawyers on retainer? He's just some guy who happens to be son of Joe Biden! He doesn't DO anything!

I mean other than snort crack and whore around collecting payments for the Big Guy. Kind of reminds me of Saddam's kids except without the murderous cruelty.

I'm sure Trump will take the letter very seriously now, only stepping up the attacks on Hunter. Let Hunter sue Trump for all the good he cares!

And just how is Hunter in danger? Will we see him at the local mall? The theater eating popcorn? Maybe at the community pool? Perhaps out on the public golf course? The biggest danger Hunter faces is his bag of toot left in the WH getting cut down by the SS as they steal half of it, filling it back up with some procaine.

What makes you think that villainous little reprobate is above that?

He's not. Far Leftists see the law as something to cheat, to get around, like a speed-bump, not to respect like a brick wall.

The left are murdering babies. The Left are mutilating children. The Left are stripping women of their identity, dignity, privacy, rights and decency, it is only a matter of time before they find a way around the law to fulfill their greatest wish: to round up Trump supporters like Jews and gas them like the Nazis for voting wrong.

And the first step in the plan is to label anyone taking pride in their country as evil White Nationalists! That terrorist blight and threat upon democracy!!!

So now it’s the deflection and intimidation game. If he and the big guy are innocent them why the subterfuge?

How can he be in danger if, as everyone keeps telling us, he's done nothing wrong? Nevertheless, If Hunter is in any danger it’s due to his own decisions and actions. As for Trump hammering Hunter on social media, that's his first amendment right.

Trump snuck the coke into the WH to make Hunter look sleazy.

Orange Man?

Very very very bad!!!!

He's in danger because that deranged fucktwit Trump keeps attacking him & you know it.

But guess what? Trump will rot in a federal prison for years before Hunter Biden ever sees the inside of a jail. It'e either prison for the orange mob boss or a rubber room.

Forum List

Back