GOP Rep. Says ‘Colored People’ On House Floor During NDAA Amendment Debate—Is Immediately Admonished

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yet, if the upstanding GOP Rep sent the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People a check for ten million dollars, he'd get great national coverage and praise.

It's beter than being called colorless people I suppose, which is something I might be called.

Last edited:
Lots of filth use the term "persons of color".

So why is it bad to say "colored people"?

Obama said 1,000 times "let me be clear"...is that a racial slur as well?

How dare he say such a thing, and in a speech in Congress!!! His speech is an indictment of his white supremacist leanings. We need to save our democracy from people like him. How can we ever have a free country when racists are allowed to speak their minds?

With him and Tuberville you guys are really pushing to expand your base, aren't you.

How dare he say such a thing, and in a speech in Congress!!! His speech is an indictment of his white supremacist leanings. We need to save our democracy from people like him. How can we ever have a free country when racists are allowed to speak their minds?

Sounds like more faux outrage to me.
Dems are masters of faux outrage, it's become a joke really. Remember how Schumer claimed Jan 6th was on par with the attack on Pearl Harbor. Dems milk this shit.

You know what's hilarious, watching Dems run to the cameras to display their faux outrage. :auiqs.jpg:

Two Bee or knot too be.........

So how did the vote to strike the phrase "Colored People" from the record go?

Most of the racist love it, he and Tubberville are only saying what they are saying. I guess the next GOP clown will get bold enough and call us the Nword on the House or Senate Floor.
Just to ask. Has there been any Progs spouting white nationalists on the House and Senate floors.

Forum List

Back