Hunter Bidens dark history.....

Show me how you know that. Or stop spreading baseless slander.

There is NO DOCUMENTATION of Hunter Biden attending ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING. You would've claimed he did if you could. You can't. Hunter was a "ghost director."

Why does Burisma need Hunter's lame "US legal expertise" when it does NO BUSINESS in the US?

You and your side are trying to impeach a US President for trying to "investigate" a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to one of the most kleptocratic VP's in US history. Your side is hiding crime. Your side wants DEMOCRATS to STEAL and GET AWAY WITH STEALING.

Sure that is a small portion. The left on the board will care about as much as cohen and the ignorant negro jackson lee.

They are pathetic people folks.

I hope he sues the pants off Gaetz.
Hunter Biden didn't do anything, that we know of, anyway. He got a job giving the company insight into the US legal system on its board. He got paid a lawyerly salary.
Grow up.

Yep, relying on his vast "lawyerly" experience no doubt....dumbass.

Show me how you know that. Or stop spreading baseless slander.

There is NO DOCUMENTATION of Hunter Biden attending ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING. You would've claimed he did if you could. You can't. Hunter was a "ghost director."

Why does Burisma need Hunter's lame "US legal expertise" when it does NO BUSINESS in the US?

You and your side are trying to impeach a US President for trying to "investigate" a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to one of the most kleptocratic VP's in US history. Your side is hiding crime. Your side wants DEMOCRATS to STEAL and GET AWAY WITH STEALING.

FEEL FREE TO DOCUMENT BILL GATES/MICROSOFT'S LAST BOARD MEETING-

THE MINUTES ARE PUBLIC RECORD ........ YES OR NO.

waiting ...............................

Forum List

Back