Virginia - This Is Only The Beginning

The governor has threatened to deploy the national guard. I hope cooler heads will prevail. The last fiasco of this sort resulted in a tenth of our population dying.

Police can just charge them under the state law, not the local code when it suits them.

The governor has threatened to deploy the national guard. I hope cooler heads will prevail. The last fiasco of this sort resulted in a tenth of our population dying.

Events never happen the way you think. I suspect the reaction would be nationwide.

Police can just charge them under the state law, not the local code when it suits them.

The police have stated they will enforce no laws that infringe.

Remember that LEOs and NG personnel all live in the communities. Northam may well find himself de-pantsed.

Events never happen the way you think. I suspect the reaction would be nationwide.

Disagree. A FEW (and I mean VERY few) would try...and quickly find themselves in dark, lonely prison cells
Show me where more than a small handful of Americans have shown ANY fortitude or motivation to stop ANY of the plethora of unConstitutional, corrupt or anti-American acts already committed.
Go ahead Billy....waiting.....

Nope,...America has spoken....."Not my problem Homie, you do something....what's on Netflix tonight???"

Seems that most not in line with the Left have this imaginary belief that relief is just around the corner..and that all they have to do is wait it out.

Even the FRENCH are showing more strength. Imagine that.

Last edited:
There are so many states and localities ignoring federal drug laws about marijuana, so why should anyone comply with unconstitutional gun laws?

It's a free for all, yo. Lets get this party started.

There are so many states and localities ignoring federal drug laws about marijuana, so why should anyone comply with unconstitutional gun laws?

It's a free for all, yo. Lets get this party started.

You're right. Lawlessness is becoming common. Look at the rise in cop shootings murder, theft, car jackings etc.

Last edited:
quickly find themselves in dark, lonely prison cells

Prison cells are almost never dark because of CCTV and they aren't lonely at all...

Tattoos.png

We in Virginia will not allow these thugs to take over our commonwealth. I hope that the governor does not need to call out the National Guard to defend our communities.

Can you back that up with a reference? I am not seeing it in the news.

Virginia.....didn't something like this happen before?

We could lose this fight, however, if people don't hang together. The Slate article mentions that there was a lot of objection to school integration, but it went thru anyway, thus trashing American education from kindergarten all the way through college, now. So Virginia did take the Confederacy out, but lost the integration issue, as did we all. Let's see if the commie-types disarm the people in Virginia. If so, it will spread to Maryland FAST. And all the whites will be disarmed and all of Baltimore will keep their guns and their crime. I suuurrrrrrre don't like this picture.

Disagree. A FEW (and I mean VERY few) would try...and quickly find themselves in dark, lonely prison cells
Show me where more than a small handful of Americans have shown ANY fortitude or motivation to stop ANY of the plethora of unConstitutional, corrupt or anti-American acts already committed.
Go ahead Billy....waiting.....

Nope,...America has spoken....."Not my problem Homie, you do something....what's on Netflix tonight???"

Seems that most not in line with the Left have this imaginary belief that relief is just around the corner..and that all they have to do is wait it out.

Even the FRENCH are showing more strength. Imagine that.

Watch.

As long as you do the same.............

As crazy as it's already gotten, millions if not tens of millions of Americans should have been in the streets LONG ago...never happened....Americans think freedom is free.

And just as many others are MORE than willing to give it away for a tiny bit of false security.

New Topics

Forum List

Back