Hunter Bidens dark history.....

Sure that is a small portion. The left on the board will care about as much as cohen and the ignorant negro jackson lee.

They are pathetic people folks.

I hope he sues the pants off Gaetz.
Hunter Biden didn't do anything, that we know of, anyway. He got a job giving the company insight into the US legal system on its board. He got paid a lawyerly salary.
Grow up.

Sure that is a small portion. The left on the board will care about as much as cohen and the ignorant negro jackson lee.

Hunter Biden didn't do anything, that we know of, anyway. He got a job giving the company insight into the US legal system on its board. He got paid a lawyerly salary.
Grow up.

Gaetz (a lawyer) was pointing out that Hunter is a sleazebag coke head and everything he mentions is public knowledge and in court records.

I guess we shouldn't vote for Hunter Biden then.

You probably won't get to vote for Hunter's corrupt dad either, after he's forced to drop out of the race during the Senate phase of the impeachment.

Good riddance, Creepy Joe.

Grow up.

Gaetz (a lawyer) was pointing out that Hunter is a sleazebag coke head and everything he mentions is public knowledge and in court records.

For what purpose, then?

Grow up.

For what purpose, then?

Because, this impeachment started when Trump mentioned the Biden duo in his phone call. In that case, the Bidens need to appear before the Senate if it gets that far.

Grow up.

lol No one can be that naive. He got the job because his father was VP and they thought the were buying access to the WH for $50,000 a month. In December 2015, it turned out they were right. As the Obama administration became more worried about the Hunter Biden scandal, Obama sent Joe Biden to Ukraine and authorized him to deny US aid to Ukraine if the President of Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor, Shokin, who was investigating the very corrupt company Hunter Biden was working for.

The whole impeachment circus is intended to get out in front of the true abuse of power by Obama and Biden.

Because, this impeachment started when Trump mentioned the Biden duo in his phone call. In that case, the Bidens need to appear before the Senate if it gets that far.
And only shows how Dems are terrified of real investigation in my corrupt country of Ukraine occupied by Deep State since Obama arranged an anti-constitutional 2014 coup there. That WAS a real interference into a foreign country.

If there is a deep and profound investigation in Ukraine, so many crimes committed by Dems and their bosses in Ukraine will pop up so Dems will NEVER win ANY elections again. And many of them will go to prison.

We, the sane people in Ukraine, are begging for investigation to show the world who is who!

Last edited:

Grow up.

lol No one can be that naive. He got the job because his father was VP and they thought the were buying access to the WH for $50,000 a month. In December 2015, it turned out they were right. As the Obama administration became more worried about the Hunter Biden scandal, Obama sent Joe Biden to Ukraine and authorized him to deny US aid to Ukraine if the President of Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor, Shokin, who was investigating the very corrupt company Hunter Biden was working for.

The whole impeachment circus is intended to get out in front of the true abuse of power by Obama and Biden.

Whelp, there’s a fantasy story.

Why didn't you post Gaetz dark history along side of Biden's?

Grow up.

Gaetz a lawyer damn near got disbarred, his daddy stopped that.

Grow up.

For what purpose, then?

Dummy impeachment is about no one other than the President.

Grow up.

He is a crack head who wouldn't of been hired, if his dad wasn't vice president.

The problem is when you compare Biden and Trump: this is what you get ------> Trump is the embodiment of a criminal and criminality in office. Biden may be corrupt but, why did the GOP and Trump miraculously discover this when Biden announced he was running for office? I mean Biden was alive and kicking the last ten years. Why now Trumpy?

Seriously?

Alcoholic Gaetz is impugning someone's past problems with drugs and alcohol? Really?

Oh wow. That is fucking incredible.

There really is no bottom to the hypocrisy of these lickspittles.

gaetz-mug-shot.jpg

Last edited:
The next thing you know, Alky Gaetz will be attacking someone for using their father's influence to get out of trouble...

The problem is when you compare Biden and Trump: this is what you get ------> Trump is the embodiment of a criminal and criminality in office. Biden may be corrupt but, why did the GOP and Trump miraculously discover this when Biden announced he was running for office? I mean Biden was alive and kicking the last ten years. Why now Trumpy?

Do all lefty brains look like a pretzel?

TRUMP was prevented from investigating the issue because of the Mueller investigation. The call was the day after Mueller gave testimony declaring no collusion or obstruction by TRUMP.

Forum List

Back