"Hunter Biden's anonymous art sales 'scream of a scam': NYT op-ed"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I really can't expand on this... Here is even the N.Y.Slimes BLASTING the outright corruption of the Xiden's I put THE TRUTH here to satisfy moderators!

Why cant America let the family members of elected officials have a fucking life?
So what if he is making money off his last name? There is not one shred of evidence that says this is corruption.

You have to give it to these filthy Democrats for knowing how to scam money from special interest.

They usually do the book scam. Some dumbass Democrat gets an intern to write a book that nobody really wants to read and then all the special interest/influence buyers purchases the book.

Now they are branching out to "art".

Why cant America let the family members of elected officials have a fucking life?
So what if he is making money off his last name? There is not one shred of evidence that says this is corruption.

Um, there's several laptop shreds of evidence that say this is corruption...

here are laptops that prove him selling paintings is corrupt? Link please
Are people buying Hunter Biden "art" because of it's intrinsic value, which is dubious?

Or as a way to funnel and launder money sent to Joe Biden through drug addicted and addled
Hunter Biden?

Your incredulous attitude is wonderful as a rule, but when dealing with Joe Biden and his
messed up son, who already have abused Joe's political clout to get Hunter "jobs" from
Chinese and Russian oligarchs which raise all sorts of ethical and legal problems and issues.

Does any of this matter to you?

Are people buying Hunter Biden "art" because of it's intrinsic value, which is dubious?

Or as a way to funnel and launder money sent to Joe Biden through drug addicted and addled
Hunter Biden?

Your incredulous attitude is wonderful as a rule, but when dealing with Joe Biden and his
messed up son, who already have abused Joe's political clout to get Hunter "jobs" from
Chinese and Russian oligarchs which raise all sorts of ethical and legal problems and issues.

Does any of this matter to you?
Of course it does. But im not going to sit here and make shit up in my head and then get furious about it.
There is nothing to back up that this is corruption. Nothing.
He is the presidents son. People are going to pay for his art. Thats just reality.

Of course it does. But im not going to sit here and make shit up in my head and then get furious about it.
He is the presidents son. People are going to pay for his art. Thats just reality.

Funny libs didn't have an issue with believing the made up Russia Russia Russia shit...and that was without a laptop involving sex with minors, illegal drugs and a 10% kick back to the big guy.

Are they? Because the doodling of a crackhead is so worth tens of thousands of dollars?
It's also reality that the "Big Guy" gets his cut from his fucked up son who is set up in these
scams by The Big Guy himself.

To not even consider the facts of the Biden family's money making scams is the same as burying
your head in the ground. You're welcome to ignore reality, if it gives you a warm feeling.

I just can't understand why anyone would want to.

Funny libs didn't have an issue with believing the made up Russia Russia Russia shit...and that was without a laptop involving sex with minors, illegal drugs and a 10% kick back to the big guy.
Im guessing you dont have that link, then.

Are they? Because the doodling of a crackhead is so worth tens of thousands of dollars?
It's also reality that the "Big Guy" gets his cut from his fucked up son who is set up in these
scams by The Big Guy himself.

To not even consider the facts of the Biden family's money making scams is the same as burying
your head in the ground. You're welcome to ignore reality, if it gives you a warm feeling.
Not making shit up means im burying my head in the ground Umm ok Lolz

Nobody is "making up" the substantiated facts of Biden money making scams.
Stay a mushroom if it makes you feel good. No skin off my back.
Yes, that is exactly what you are doing. There is no evidence he is selling his art for influence. Not an inch of it.
According to the English language, that would mean you are making shit up.

Yes, that is exactly what you are doing. There is no evidence he is selling his art for influence. Not an inch of it.
According to the English language, that would mean you are making shit up.
I am using previous Biden scams, such as Hunter's "job" in Ukraine with Burisma, as an informed guide
to explain the art career of Hunter Biden, which is inexplicable in and of itself.

I have a brain that helps me understand such things and make connections in seemingly unrelated events.
Obviously I am just much more intelligent and perceptive than you are.

Last edited:
I am using previous Biden scams, such as Hunter's "job" in Ukraine with Burisma, as an informed guide
to explain the art career of Hunter Biden, which is inexplicable in and of itself.

I have a brain that helps me understand such things. Obviously I am just much more intelligent and
perceptive than you are.
Making things up isnt a sign of intelligence. Or honesty. Or integrity. Or dignity.

Fucking republicans have been whining for years about people making shit up about trump and look at them in this thread. SMH
Both sides of the duopoly are one in the same.

Making things up isnt a sign of intelligence. Or honesty. Or integrity. Or dignity.
What dull minded people call "making things up" is what sharp minded folks would call recognizing a well
established past pattern of corruption and misconduct.

I'm sorry you seem so stupid you are willingly blind to Biden corruption.

You give some people shit sandwiches for so long they start to enjoy the taste. Bon appetite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back