"Hunter Biden's anonymous art sales 'scream of a scam': NYT op-ed"

This thread is based on the NY Times, not exactly tough on Joe and his son, raising questions and doubts
about Hunter Biden's sudden art business....exactly what it is.

Stupid incredulous clowns would do well to read what the Times has to say and to think about
the other Biden money making schemes involving Hunter that establish a pattern of corruption.

This thread is based on the NY Times, not exactly tough on Joe and his son, raising questions and doubts
about Hunter Biden's sudden art business....exactly what it is.

Stupid incredulous clowns would do well to read what the Times has to say and to think about
the other Biden money making schemes involving Hunter that establish a pattern of corruption.
Now the times is the harbinger of truth. How convenient.

Now the times is the harbinger of truth. How convenient.
How does your sandwich taste? Still yummy? Sounds like it.

The very fact that the NY Times is usually nothing but a public relations organ for the left wing makes their
piece on Hunter Biden's art scam all the more interesting and important.

But something in your primitive reptilian brain won't allow you to see that. And that's just pitiful.

It's depressing to realize defective robots like you get to vote in this country.

How does your sandwich taste? Still yummy? Sounds like it.

The very fact that the NY Times is usually nothing but a public relations organ for the left wing makes their
piece on Hunter Biden's art scam all the more interesting and important.

But something in your primitive reptilian brain won't allow you to see that. And that's just pitiful.

It's depressing to realize defective robots like you get to vote in this country.
Enjoy jerking off to your fantasies, i guess :dunno:

Dude makes shit up, and then pats himself on the back.
If Orwell was still alive, you would be good inspiration, ERIC :lol:

Enjoy jerking off to your fantasies, i guess
"I guess"? Sounds like you aren't even sure of your own little juvenile comments.
You've stopped trying to sell your ignorant point of view in favor of smutty little insults.

Yes. I accept your capitulation. Buy-bye.

"I guess"? Sounds like you aren't even sure of your own little juvenile comments.
You've stopped trying to sell your ignorant point of view in favor of smutty little insults.

Yes. I accept your capitulation. Buy-bye.
I mean, it sounds like jerking off to hunter is right up your alley. He obviously lives in your head. Do what you do, bro. I wont judge

I mean, it sounds like jerking off to hunter is right up your alley. He obviously lives in your head. Do what you do, bro. I wont judge
I didn't post this thread, and I didn't write the piece for the NY Times, reptilian fool.
Maybe everything sounds like jerking off to someone with a guilty mind.

Push your little laugh button when you have nothing left to say, We understand how hard it is
to defend Joe and son.
Im not defending him. Im calling out you guys LIES.
Jesus Christ man. STFU already.
I havent even come close to saying they arent corrupt. I am saying there is no fucking evidence he is selling influence with art.
You are the antithesis to Eric Arthur Blair. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Im not defending him. Im calling out you guys LIES.
Jesus Christ man. STFU already.
I havent even come close to saying they arent corrupt. I am saying there is no fucking evidence he is selling influence with art.
You are the antithesis to Eric Arthur Blair. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Right :icon_rolleyes:
Hunter Biden is a crack smoking Pablo Picasso.
People appreciate his "genius".

Half a million dollars per painting for this whore mongering son
of the President and novice painter. That doesn't seem unusual to you?
Even to someone as stupid as you that should raise some red flags.

See the OP link piece you blah blah blah about the subject.
Or don't and don't over burden your tiny reptilian brain.

Last edited:
Right :icon_rolleyes:
Hunter Biden is a crack smoking Pablo Picasso.
People appreciate his "genius".

Read the NY Times piece before you blah blah blah about the subject.
Or don't and don't over burden your tiny reptilian brain.
I didnt say they did appreciate it.
But keep making shit up to back up the shit you already made up. Whatever.

I really can't expand on this... Here is even the N.Y.Slimes BLASTING the outright corruption of the Xiden's I put THE TRUTH here to satisfy moderators!

The Biden Crime Family might be even worst grifters than the Clinton Crime Family.

Chelsea Clinton never even suddenly slapped paint on a canvas and got half a million dollars for it.
It's absurd! It's blatantly a scam. It's influence peddling by other means.

And the chimps defending this all are shamefully incredulous whether purposely or not.

I didnt say they did appreciate it.
But keep making shit up to back up the shit you already made up. Whatever.
News for you...no one is "making shit up}.
The whoring, drug addicted son of the president is suddenly getting half a million dollars for
his "art" work.

Pull your head out of your ass!

Forum List

Back