Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Presumptions of innocence?

How does "Lock Her Up!" fit into your presumptions?

We had a presidential campaign and the candidate, along with campaign surrogates chanting 'lock her up!' We even had a President demanding an opponent be licked up. Heck, that ex President is publicly demanding the current President be locked up.
There is zero contradiction between the legal presumption of innocence and the call to “lock her up.”

The presumption is for the courts to respect.

“Lock her up” is what happens when a person gets first arrested for having allegedly committed a crime.
Yep. It’s true. People get locked up regularly upon getting arrested and prior to their arraignments.

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

Agreed. Which is why I have never ever said Hunter is guilty of anything. The photos circulated by the media and on social media are pretty bad. It is a fact that there appears to be ever increasing evidence of inappropriate behavior to malfeasance/crimes committed and some of that points straight to Joe Biden. But until each has his day in an honest court practicing proper due process, things only appear that way so far as the law is concerned.

Both Hunter and Joe, if they are ever seriously prosecuted, have a much better fighting chance to get due process in an honest court than what Trump has had to contend with.

please take your shtick elsewhere.
download.jpg

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

/——/ Too bad that doesn’t apply to President Trump.

Agreed. Which is why I have never ever said Hunter is guilty of anything. The photos circulated by the media and on social media are pretty bad. It is a fact that there appears to be ever increasing evidence of inappropriate behavior to malfeasance/crimes committed and some of that points straight to Joe Biden. But until l each has his day in an honest court practicing proper due process, things only appear that way so far as the law is concerned.
None of what you listed points to Joe Biden. Many leading Republicans and Conservatives agree. Even the House committees say one things, and then release memos and such that clear Joe Biden of accusations.

stop trolling and spamming
Stop trying to give me directions. I fart in your general direction.

Also, learn how to politely and reasonably accept correction. You need a ton more of it. Practice being human. You know:

Fake it.

Remember, it’s entirely your own fault that you’re so wrong so constantly.

Forum List

Back