Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.
"Not how it works"?!!! Since when? Name one high profile suspect that people DIDNT takes sides on.

We the citizens have never been bound by any laws of the court. This is "the Court of Public Opinion". Dont confuse the two.

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

Unless you are Donald Trump idiot

Presumptions of innocence?

How does "Lock Her Up!" fit into your presumptions?

We had a presidential campaign and the candidate, along with campaign surrogates chanting 'lock her up!' We even had a President demanding an opponent be licked up. Heck, that ex President is publicly demanding the current President be locked up.
Rightfully so!

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

View attachment 886938

Let's not equivocate. Hunter Biden has been indicted on nine tax-related charges, including three felony counts. Is he guilty? Not yet in a court of law but there is no doubt that the guy is seedy.

Not as much as Trump who has been indicted on 91 criminal offenses in four criminal cases.

But that is splitting hairs. Both are corrupt. What does it matter that one is a Republican and the other the son of a Democratic president?

You commit crimes, you get prosecuted. There is no need to defend either one.

View attachment 886938

I honestly have no idea. I dont know the exact charges, and don't know the evidence.

Likely yes, he is guilty; the feds don't typically bring shaky cases.

Actually, he is "presumed innocent" by the courts, not us. We arent bound by the courts rules. :dunno:
Yep.... and legally, being presumed innocent by the courts is what is most important. That said, we all have a right to our own opinions.

Also,,, there is objective reality. If a dude robes a bank, then he is guilty of robbing the bank in reality even if he is never convicted by the courts and even if no one knows that he is the one who robbed the bank.

View attachment 886938

Biden (all of them, in fact) are guilty of multiple crimes. You know it. I know it. Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows it.

Let's not equivocate. Hunter Biden has been indicted on nine tax-related charges, including three felony counts. Is he guilty? Not yet in a court of law but there is no doubt that the guy is seedy.

Not as much as Trump who has been indicted on 91 criminal offenses in four criminal cases.

But that is splitting hairs. Both are corrupt. What does it matter that one is a Republican and the other the son of a Democratic president?

There are levels of corruption, and Hunter Biden has never been a public official and is not now running for an elective office.

There exist distinctions with great differences between the two men. Team Trump is using Hunter's actions as some sort of moral equivalency to go after Hunter's father. Team Prosecute Trump is going after former public servant and businessman for pretty far out there corruption. Few in positions Trump has been in have ever been accused of what he is being accused of. That in itself separates that man from others.

Few people are defending Hunter from any alleged crimes. Hunter is being defended from accusations without real evidence. Where there is evidence, no one is defending Hunter's alleged acts, claiming they are legal acts.

Trump? He and his actions are being defended as innocent, immune from prosecution....

I honestly have no idea. I dont know the exact charges, and don't know the evidence.

Likely yes, he is guilty; the feds don't typically bring shaky cases.
and no one (outside of defense lawyers) are defending Hunter from the tax charges, by claiming he is not guilty of breaking laws.

Forum List

Back