Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage​

12 Aug 2021 ~~ By Brendan Cole
Hunter Biden has come under fire again after the release of a video that purportedly shows the president's son telling a woman that Russians had stolen one of his laptops for blackmail.
The clip, obtained by the Daily Mail, shows Hunter Biden telling an unidentified sex worker in January 2019 about an incident the previous year: when he was passed out in a pool in Las Vegas and a computer was stolen from him by Russian drug dealers.
In the lead-up to the 2020 election won by his father Joe Biden, a number of damaging stories emerged after Hunter Biden reportedly left a different laptop at a Delaware repair shop—an incident he has said he does not remember. The Mail reports that the January 2019 video was filmed on the Delaware laptop.
If Hunter Biden's account of the 2018 incident is accurate, this would mean he had lost three computers likely to contain sensitive information: one in Las Vegas, one in Delaware and one reportedly seized by federal agents.
"They have videos of me doing this," he said during the video, which lasts 3 minutes and 40 seconds. "They have videos of me doing crazy f****** sex f******," Hunter Biden told the woman, according to the Mail.
"They'd try to blackmail you?" she asked. Hunter Biden replied: "Yeah, in some way, yeah."

Comment:
“Normalcy” returns to the white house. What a disgrace.:laughing0301:
Another day, another Hunter Biden laptop full of his sex videos. -- Debauchery overload.
I wonder, will Joey Xi Bai Dung give us a presser this coming week and dictate to Americans and the Media:
Look, I’ve had my critics. Some say I wrecked the economy with the lockdowns, masks, inflation, gas through the roof, and higher taxes, some say I cheated in the election, some say I want to flood the country with illegals, some say I retreated with my tail between my legs in Afghanistan, some say I’m as corrupt as all get out, some say I’m a dirty old man who likes tweaking young girl’s nipples, some say I ruined Hunter’s life... but who are you going to believe? Them or me?​
All in all, the Biden family "America’s First Family" has brought disgrace and corruption to the White House What a disgrace!

That's funny coming from you. You've been making a big deal about Ivanka's loose tit for years. Does that make you an idiot also?

I don't start a new thread about ivanka's flopping titty three or four times a week. I don't have to. Her flopping titty speaks for its self.

Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage​

12 Aug 2021 ~~ By Brendan Cole
Hunter Biden has come under fire again after the release of a video that purportedly shows the president's son telling a woman that Russians had stolen one of his laptops for blackmail.
The clip, obtained by the Daily Mail, shows Hunter Biden telling an unidentified sex worker in January 2019 about an incident the previous year: when he was passed out in a pool in Las Vegas and a computer was stolen from him by Russian drug dealers.
In the lead-up to the 2020 election won by his father Joe Biden, a number of damaging stories emerged after Hunter Biden reportedly left a different laptop at a Delaware repair shop—an incident he has said he does not remember. The Mail reports that the January 2019 video was filmed on the Delaware laptop.
If Hunter Biden's account of the 2018 incident is accurate, this would mean he had lost three computers likely to contain sensitive information: one in Las Vegas, one in Delaware and one reportedly seized by federal agents.
"They have videos of me doing this," he said during the video, which lasts 3 minutes and 40 seconds. "They have videos of me doing crazy f****** sex f******," Hunter Biden told the woman, according to the Mail.
"They'd try to blackmail you?" she asked. Hunter Biden replied: "Yeah, in some way, yeah."

Comment:
“Normalcy” returns to the white house. What a disgrace.:laughing0301:
Another day, another Hunter Biden laptop full of his sex videos. -- Debauchery overload.
I wonder, will Joey Xi Bai Dung give us a presser this coming week and dictate to Americans and the Media:
Look, I’ve had my critics. Some say I wrecked the economy with the lockdowns, masks, inflation, gas through the roof, and higher taxes, some say I cheated in the election, some say I want to flood the country with illegals, some say I retreated with my tail between my legs in Afghanistan, some say I’m as corrupt as all get out, some say I’m a dirty old man who likes tweaking young girl’s nipples, some say I ruined Hunter’s life... but who are you going to believe? Them or me?​
All in all, the Biden family "America’s First Family" has brought disgrace and corruption to the White House What a disgrace!

"Purportedly". Russian drug dealers.
Yeah right.
Is this like the laptop that had clips of him eating Chinese babies?
That worked well at the election.

I don't start a new thread about ivanka's flopping titty three or four times a week. I don't have to. Her flopping titty speaks for its self.
You're boy is pretty proud of flaunting his dick publicly, probably because his drug addled head thinks he's impressing some new skank. I'd hardly compare that to an accidental loose tit.

How many more times are you idiots going to try to turn Hunter Biden's laptop into an issue? Nobody cared before. Nobody cares now.
If nobody cares, why did the FBI get a grand jury subpoena for it and confiscate it?

The emails on there are damning. The day of the attempted assassination of Viktor Shokin, Burisma board advisor Vadym Pozharskyi emailed Hunter asking him to use his influence to get rid of Shokin.

We also know from another email Joe Biden met with Vadym Pozharskyi.

From the text messages on the laptop we also know that Hunter was kicking back money to Quid Pro Joe by paying his bills.

Last edited:
You're boy is pretty proud of flaunting his dick publicly, probably because his drug addled head thinks he's impressing some new skank. I'd hardly compare that to an accidental loose tit.

oh dear ... should i post melania's deliberately loose tits posing?

That's art. WTF is wrong with you?

the skanky black & white nude pics of her grabbing her own p*ssy & in bed with another woman that the NY POST featured is 'art'?

ewwww.... alrighty then - to each his own. but those pics make her look like she needs a bath

How many more times are you idiots going to try to turn Hunter Biden's laptop into an issue? Nobody cared before. Nobody cares now.

And yet here you are trying to bury the thread.

He's hardly my boy, but he doesn't have an office in the white house, or have any position in the president's administration.

There's no need to, Hunter has done this all by himself and no matter how you try to bury it, this will continue to rise to the top for years to come.

Forum List

Back