Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage

If nobody cares, why did the FBI get a grand jury subpoena for it and confiscate it?

The emails on there are damning. The day of the attempted assassination of Viktor Shokin, Burisma board advisor Vadym Pozharskyi emailed Hunter asking him to use his influence to get rid of Shokin.

We also know from another email Joe Biden met with Vadym Pozharskyi.

From the text messages on the laptop we also know that Hunter was kicking back money to Quid Pro Joe by paying his bills.
You obviously base your beliefs on rudy's silly claims. Rudy has admitted to lying about a wide range of things. Either way, your histrionics just don't matter.

This again? Hell, even Geraldo admitted it when he had nothing. :)

1629050194473.png

Are you referring tp trump's dumb son, or his really dumb son?

Are you referring tp trump's dumb son, or his really dumb son?

It's funny that you had to go to a SNL skit but couldn't find any real news to produce.
There's no need to go to SNL regarding Hunter Bai Dung.... He's a star all by himself

You obviously base your beliefs on rudy's silly claims. Rudy has admitted to lying about a wide range of things. Either way, your histrionics just don't matter.
Actually I've never paid much attention to Rudy and I am squarely basing my beliefs on well known facts.

Are you still in denial that it was Hunter's laptop?

Where the fuck do you think the Daily Mail and New York Post are getting the videos and emails from?

Last edited:
There's no need to, Hunter has done this all by himself and no matter how you try to bury it, this will continue to rise to the top for years to come.

looks more likely that donny's traitor tot will implode long b4 rehabed hunter would. him & kimberly... she's also a winner in the skank dept.

It's funny that you had to go to a SNL skit but couldn't find any real news to produce.
There's no need to go to SNL regarding Hunter Bai Dung.... He's a star all by himself

images

kimberly-guilfoyle-0825201.jpg

BREAKING|Oct 1, 2020,09:08pm EDT|479,133 views

Kimberly Guilfoyle Reportedly Accused Of Sexually Harassing Assistant At Fox News

Rachel Sandler
Forbes Staff
Business

The complaint alleges Guilfoyle told the assistant to “submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men,” demanded they share a room on business trips and “required her to sleep over at her apartment,” all of which made her feel “deeply uncomfortable,” according to the New Yorker.

Kimberly Guilfoyle Reportedly Accused Of Sexually Harassing Assistant At Fox News

:ack-1:

It seems Hunter was busy taping EVERYTHING he did and then losing his computers left and right. What a total idiot.

Hunter is damn lucky to be the son of a very high ranking democrat because he has that treasured “Get Out Of Jail Free” card. He is totally above any rule of law.

Now if Hunter’s last name was Trump they would be building a gallows and preparing to hang Hunter high.

It seems Hunter was busy taping EVERYTHING he did and then losing his computers left and right. What a total idiot.

Hunter is damn lucky to be the son of a very high ranking democrat because he has that treasured “Get Out Of Jail Free” card. He is totally above any rule of law.

Now if Hunter’s last name was Trump they would be building a gallows and preparing to hang Hunter high.

cohen.jpg

He's hardly my boy, but he doesn't have an office in the white house, or have any position in the president's administration.
You don't really want to go there. He's the presidential bag man. He has unlimited access to the WH. He has unlimited access to the Presidents planes. The president says he's the smartest person he knows so it follows that he must be a top level advisor.

Says anyone with any commonsense who loves living in a well functioning constitutional republic rather than a corrupt banana republic.

Democrats love their corruption and getting away with it. Establishment republicans aren’t totally innocent either.

1629073168005.jpeg

1629073082270.jpeg

Attachments

• 1629072885569.jpeg
    1629072885569.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 36
Actually I've never paid much attention to Rudy and I am squarely basing my beliefs on well known facts.

Are you still in denial that it was Hunter's laptop?

Where the fuck do you think the Daily Mail and New York Post are getting the videos and emails from?
Don't know, don't care. It's not an issue.

You don't really want to go there. He's the presidential bag man. He has unlimited access to the WH. He has unlimited access to the Presidents planes. The president says he's the smartest person he knows so it follows that he must be a top level advisor.
Unlimited access to the president's planes? You seem to be hallucinating again.

Forum List

Back