Hunter Biden is an attorney

Peter Schweizer is mere investigator writer of spam books like Clinton Cash.

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]
Peter Schweizer - Wikipedia

Hunter Biden is also a crackhead.

You could probably write a book, , copy the news sites or make things up. Anything goes now days.

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]

You could probably write a book, , copy the news sites or make things up. Anything goes now days.

Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that Hunter Biden is a crackhead.

youre just mad your thread ended up showing you how wrong you were,,,

All of hunters misdeeds were kept from you before the election by the Cult Leaders of your bubble.
You are dog stupid - the Cult Leaders know that you are dog stupid and they love the dog Stupid People.

After the election thay say -oh by the way, all that stuff that the people not in the cult said, that was actually true.
No less than Cult Co- Leader Jake Tapper .

Instead of being miffed that your cult keeps you stupid-
You dig yourself deeper into the bubble.

Weird.
I knew the truth and that`s why I didn`t vote for Hunter. Why don`t you go back to stalking Hillary? I heard from reliable sources that she used email! Oh, that`s right, she`s in jail. :laughing0301:

you know what they say,,

when you cant debunk the message attack the messenger,,,
At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.

Your mild retardation still fascinates me. You keep saying "he's a lawyer", and I can only imagine you're drooling and vibrating between you legs when you say it.

Hunted rapes and tortures 10-year old Chinese girls and smokes crack naked with his 14-year old niece..... do you think they care whether daddy paid for his law degree? Not likely.

I'd like to study you.... like a rat in a cage.

you know what they say,,

when you cant debunk the message attack the messenger,,,
At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.

Your mild retardation still fascinates me. You keep saying "he's a lawyer", and I can only imagine you're drooling and vibrating between you legs when you say it.

Hunted rapes and tortures 10-year old Chinese girls and smokes crack naked with his 14-year old niece..... do you think they care whether daddy paid for his law degree? Not likely.

I'd like to study you.... like a rat in a cage.

Mild?

Forum List

Back