Hunter Biden is an attorney

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Peter Schweizer is mere investigator writer of spam books like Clinton Cash.

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]
Peter Schweizer - Wikipedia

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]
So is Mike Leach

By the way, so is former 49rs QB, Steve Young.

Rebel Wilson---attorney

1365624716_rebel-wilson-mermaid-dance-640.gif

you know what they say,,

when you cant debunk the message attack the messenger,,,

you know what they say,,

At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.

John Cleese. One of the funniest men in the history of comedy has a law degree from no less than Cambridge.

Ozzie Nelson. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet star graduated from Rutgers, law degree in hand, in 1930.

Fidel Castro. Castro was admitted to the bar in 1950 after studying at the University of Havana.

Howard Cosell. Believing that having a lawyer for a son would make his parents proud, Cosell enrolled in the NYU School of Law and started practicing in Manhattan after WWII.

Steve Young. Here’s something most of us will never do: win a Super Bowl and complete a law degree in the same year.

Francis Scott Key. The Star-Spangled Banner writer was a lawyer before he wrote the national anthem in 1814, and he continued to be a lawyer afterward.

Andrea Bocelli. To earn money while studying law at the University of Pisa, Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli started singing at Italian piano bars. It worked - he graduated in the mid-80s and practiced law for a year before realizing that his heart belonged to music and his voice belonged to the world.

Julio Iglesias. Had the famous crooner not been in a car accident, he might never have pursued a singing career.

you know what they say,,

At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.
I dont consider a crack addict that works for the chinese government an accomplishment like you do,,,

and your deflection to trumps kids just means your embarrassed you have to defend hunter,,,

By the way, so is former 49rs QB, Steve Young.

Peter Schweitzer is a spam artist, in my opinion. I say that because I don't want to be sued by one of the many nerds I talk about.

you know what they say,,

OH I forgot about the stripper he got pregnant and refused to pay child support,, do you think joe will ever meet or acknowledge that grandchild???

not to mention slept with both his dead brothers wife and daughter that was underage,,,

you know what they say,,

I dont consider a crack addict that works for the chinese government an accomplishment like you do,,,

and your deflection to trumps kids just means your embarrassed you have to defend hunter,,,

How do you know tramp kids are not smack addicts. You are embarrassing yourself.

you know what they say,,

OH WAIT I forgot getting kicked out of the military for drug use,,

give me a minute and I am sure theres mpre,,

you know what they say,,

How do you know tramp kids are not smack addicts. You are embarrassing yourself.
because they can function in public and not hide in their basement like hunters been doing for yrs,,

you know what they say,,

OH WAIT I forgot getting kicked out of the military for drug use,,

give me a minute and I am sure theres mpre,,

Is there more you want to make, my goodness he has been busy.

All of hunters misdeeds were kept from you before the election by the Cult Leaders of your bubble.
You are dog stupid - the Cult Leaders know that you are dog stupid and they love the dog Stupid People.

After the election thay say -oh by the way, all that stuff that the people not in the cult said, that was actually true.
No less than Cult Co- Leader Jake Tapper .

Instead of being miffed that your cult keeps you stupid-
You dig yourself deeper into the bubble.

Weird.

Forum List

Back